3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
master of the taiga 08.12.21 11:52 pm

Sleep for Resurrected (Diablo 2)

I decided to play my childhood, in connection with which there are several questions.

1. In the battlenet store there is a directly resurrected and a classic version of the game. Do the owners of these versions play on the same servers or different ones?

2. Will it be comfortable to play on i5-2310, 16 GB ddr3, gt 1030 when resurrected with old graphics?

3. What about bots and cheaters?
132 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG] It's
boring, but here a flock of unfamiliar jackals attacked for no reason at once, just in time😊

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

Tong Biis
Go back where it stank Or where did you come from

G
Greenaa Morningstar 08.12.21

A hare came and threw minuses to everyone with two akki, although I did not even touch him (((STO WITH YOU !!!!!!

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

a flock of unfamiliar jackals
ZloyZayac, no one jackals you, but we are constantly on the forum, and you are occasionally. so it's more likely you are not familiar to us. and yes, double for linguistic constructions. ;-)

Greenaa Morningstar, he said to his suckers: "pass fseh except minya!" ; D

B
Bitard 08.12.21

Obsessed
he to his suckers Self-
suckers
Greenaa Morningstar
Minuses are okay, but if benis is thrown from 2 accs ...

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

ZloyZayac, why do you minus us to demoralize hochish ????

Bitard,; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 08.12.21

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

although I didn’t even touch it (((
Greenaa Morningstar, haha ​​benis!

THIS IS WITH YOU !!!!!! I
suggest renaming the topic to "Madarator and devils"!; D

B
Bitard 08.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Spoiler
This is the base!

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 08.12.21

Bitard
: D

n
ninada 08.12.21

ZloyZayac wrote:
So everything is calm in the chat and the rules are respected
Are you talking about that chat where modern thinks the word "kick" is obscene?

k
kot-stargazer 08.12.21

We are all wrong in our own way ...))))))))))))

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

ninada
Is this where you read it and pretended not to be careful?

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

Bitard
It seems that in the course of the correspondence we realized that it was you who did the self-suction ... After all, when men talk, women are better off keeping quiet, otherwise it turns out as it happened

B
BAD666 08.12.21

This is where people complain that their Diablo 2 is slowed down by wigs. Which re? Even if there are no computers. But this is not a problem of the office.
As for the cheaters, we can safely say that how many were there in the Diablo 3 license? Yes, the main thing for me was the game, but nevertheless, almost everything is of a high level, only 1k + and up.
There, in general, those who went through the Stracraft 2 campaign, maybe they will agree that the world is divided into moral freaks and ordinary ones. And freaks, with cheats, will always strive to destroy the world. These are extremists, anarchists and any other bastard. Note with cheats.
But that's not a reason to stop playing. Although the desires of these Americans are immeasurable. If you start playing at least one game, then that's it, your life is lost there. Who knows, maybe forever. Now at least the quarantine gave time. But when will he not be? That I will have 1 um per year, instead of the same zod for lo.

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

BAD666
you're right handsome

m
master of the taiga 08.12.21

ZloyZayac
I went to a forum dedicated to a specific game and asked questions about this game that I was interested in. I'm not interested in your cross-server wars.
ZloyZayac wrote:
well, you know.
And in any dispute you need to appeal with facts, not speculation.

ZY You don't have to answer me, I won't read it.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 08.12.21

etis atis animatis
Spoiler

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

in any dispute, you need to appeal with facts, not speculation.
ZloyZayac, well, you understand, right?

I won't read it anymore.
this channel is now moderated

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.21

Another no-name provocateur was defeated by the valiant moderation of d2 pg. Long live electricity, comrades!