3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mariol 09.12.21 10:10 pm

What's your playstyle? (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Do you play silently or with a weapon? Are you killing the enemy or are you just knocking out the enemy?
147 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaveL08 09.12.21

Only in stealth, stunning enemies with a shock pistol, or blow (Q). I always try to look for workarounds (stairs, ventilation).

B
BenzemazzzN7 09.12.21

I stealth when they find me, run away, and wait for everything to settle down again. Tomorrow I will go with a "tank", but on a light one, because on average they kill with 2-4 bullets.

R
Rychaa 09.12.21

GettoGang
I do not understand you. If he's doing stupid things in stealth, then why are you going in stealth ?! oo

N
N7_TeRaN 09.12.21

stealth and stun on all enemies, and stealth and kill only those who attacked the corporation

806653790809545634 09.12.21

I started playing on hard and there are very few cartridges for weapons, so I mostly try to use stealth. I don't go as quietly as possible, so I basically kill enemies so that no one wakes them up later. I use knockout mainly when I am sure that the body will not be found.

o
oxerox 09.12.21

The game is shit like

W
Wolk000 09.12.21

I stun everyone with a kushka, they give experience

S
STRoGG 09.12.21

I am not attached to the type of passage, I can wet, I can beat, I can crawl past in stealth.
Right now I was walking with a turret in my arms, you walk, walk, and she marks herself and shoots, lepotaaa ... or you take a machine gun with drinks, hit, hit .. until the victims run out. It is especially pleasant to gather more people and zhmak, to collect loot ... Let's tank!

c
c0ca1ne 09.12.21

oxerox still what

J
Jarud 09.12.21

Usually I play according to my mood: either I will interrupt everyone quietly (stunning and murder) or run past, then I knock out or shoot everyone with a shocker. - if there is a choice, why not use it?

N
Nomad Ikzesten 09.12.21

Stealth. I like to play quietly)

S
SharroV 09.12.21

In the open, using shelters, I will not leave a single living soul, using the maximum shooting :-D

m
morthurert 09.12.21

Trying to get past some of the stealth moments. Sometimes I open up and have to shoot back.

N
Neminism 09.12.21

the first act is stealth + I kill everyone, and then when the skills allow banzai :)

m
mcbrut 09.12.21

depends on my mood. Although I like to pass in the style of Call of Duty)))))) By the way, does the style of passing tasks somehow affect the plot ???

N
Neminism 09.12.21

mcbrut is
so little that sometimes you won't even notice .. it influences only for you and for the NPC to which it belongs. and that is not always the case.

for example: SPOILERS
1. when you need to get to the police station. you can let the old "friend" let you in, or you can sneak in.
if he was kicked out, he comes to you, you promise him a place in the company where you work and that's it. if you sneak in, then there will be nothing.
2. if you immediately run to save the pledges at the beginning of the game, they will be alive, if you climb through the offices in the office, they
will be overwhelmed 3. killed the NPC will not, he did not kill then just add to the arava that you kill and you will not notice.
4. He saved the NPC, he gave those 2k dough, he did not save it.

This is the only thing that I noticed, I performed all the side squares. Worst RPG system.

G
GhettoGang 09.12.21

Growling [Rycha]
Just in the gunfights, it's even worse. They saw me, they shot me, left, although I was sitting in the same place and did not go anywhere. I'm not even funny anymore

x
xmenni 09.12.21

I walk quietly. I cut it off with a tranquilizer rifle. Sometimes he even cut out the crowd. No one suspected anything - they were just spinning around and looking for something somewhere!

[
[IDevIL 09.12.21

I combine, I get tired of climbing and crowds of opponents, I start chopping them all in stealth, I get tired of chopping them all, I go through silently cutting down opponents.

t
torportf 09.12.21

I follow them, I will calculate how much and how they walk, I find places where there is a cool shelling and no one will reach me (bypass everything), and then the currency of everyone and everything is caressed, especially since almost all of them lie around with 1-2 shots from a pest to the head ( I'm a good headshot))))