3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mariol 09.12.21 10:10 pm

What's your playstyle? (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Do you play silently or with a weapon? Are you killing the enemy or are you just knocking out the enemy?
147 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hagall 09.12.21

Complete cleanup of locations.)

n
namespace 09.12.21

in my opinion, the best way to pass, in terms of getting espa, is to completely clean everything and everything, while remaining invisible.

H
Hagall 09.12.21

Well, it's boring to remain unnoticed. Much more interesting when the bots shoot back at least a little)

K
Katze braun fuhrera 09.12.21

Bloody stealth, only firearms with silencers, mostly a sniper + pistol or submachine gun, no lasers, tranquilizers. I’ll turn off everyone quietly if a light rifle and a shotgun are suddenly fired. Cleaning, collecting cartridges and useful information and drove on ...

L
Lavuer 09.12.21

Stealth passed both times. All the same, this game is tailored specifically for such a passage, and not in the terminator's way (you can't really dance on the Deus Ex difficulty).
I will write down the passage of the mission itself: I reach the control target at the location with a "ghost" (250 + 500 experience), then turn 180 * and stun everyone who I could not reach at 1 call, collect all the items at the level. Then another race follows until the next yellow marker.

T
Tonny boy19 09.12.21

I go stealth, quietly, but sometimes I like a couple of sections to go through a break with a gun, the game in this sense is simply gorgeous, as you like and play it !!

j
jiroj 09.12.21

sorry for the offtopic and for the poor knowledge of Russian, but can anyone send me a link to the torrent

S
Spy hunter 09.12.21

I pass the game purely with stealth. (Almost) I don't kill anyone :)

S
Shepard 09.12.21

Stealth, if simple bandits - I stun. Real enemies - I kill.In
general, I try not to get caught in anyone's eyes, but sometimes I set a goal to destroy all the guards in the room

V
VanishingWalker 09.12.21

http://www.youtube.com/user/VanishingWalker#p/a/u/2/Ms0nPnS-c3I
http://www.youtube.com/user/VanishingWalker#p/a/u/1/_NzpqEtpZsM

r
ruslan8_ 09.12.21

Only for a break, because I do not know how to stealth :(

H
HyperXStream 09.12.21

Stealth with a stun, but if they notice - I crumble enemies;)

g
goodWiN77 09.12.21

Has anyone killed the enemy in such a way as in this trailer at 1:20? otherwise damn it looks cool) I want to know if it was developed

V
VikVichka 09.12.21

I play exclusively stealth, I haven’t killed anyone yet, I mainly use my hands, sometimes a tranquilizer rifle. True, this for me has one drawback, I get used to climbing quietly everywhere and quietly shooting everyone to such an extent that when I get to the boss, I get a little lost and feel that my hands are clearly growing in the wrong place, but then I adapt to the norms. ))))

C
Carmeo 09.12.21

Always in stealth, running around with a stun gun and a pistol with a glushak. People, how can you escape from a Chinese woman? There are two robots hanging out, but I forgot about hacking; the gun does not take.

T
Tohno 09.12.21

Carmeo
You can turn them off. Hack the computer on the tower and turn them off. All other methods are purely violent. Below is a six-barreled gun and ammunition boxes for it. Robots can be fully machine-gunned. There are also some grenades, if you don't miss, then everything will work out.

C
Carmeo 09.12.21

Where does she lie? And then I got sick of them running hiding behind a box)

D
DukeOfChaos 09.12.21

- a lot of stealth;
- I cut down (non-lethal) everyone and everything;
- I hack everything and everywhere.

J
Just another User 09.12.21

BLOOD-INTESTINATIONS, DISTRIBUTED! The best way to eliminate the enemy is to eliminate him permanently.

V
Vampsweetie 09.12.21

Stealth, but sometimes I can’t resist killing someone - if you suddenly walk through a long location, and then once, and noticed, hysteria begins!
In general, I try to be in stealth, but for example Malik fought back with a rocket launcher, a sniper and grenades, otherwise it's too slow and she won't survive.
In short, according to the situation ... I
hack everything, I don't use openers at all.