3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mariol 09.12.21 10:10 pm

What's your playstyle? (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Do you play silently or with a weapon? Are you killing the enemy or are you just knocking out the enemy?
147 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya strelok 09.12.21

Stealth. In general, I love to crawl on koryachki everywhere (thanks to Tom Clance). Although after Alpha Protocol, I am always ready to get a minigun out of my pocket and smash everyone to hell)))

_
_Diamond_ 09.12.21

and I was at the most difficult point, I shot everyone in the forehead with a pumped-up pistol! =) even the buggy at the end killed everyone =)
I wanted to go through everything without a pale, not kill anyone ... but there was not enough patience =) there was only one current problem, there were barely enough cartridges =)

S
SLaM93 09.12.21

Stealth, I try not to touch anyone at all, except for the bosses. As if the game was made for this, buzz. Feeling like waiting for a new game from the Splinter Cell series)

O
Overclock [er] 09.12.21

I pass silently, sneak up behind and stun or kill :)

P
PaveL08 09.12.21

Recently, I have been trying to bypass in general, so they give even more points than just stunning.

P
Psycer 09.12.21

Maximum difficulty, stealth mode.

f
funishedpiddle 09.12.21

stealth is cool!

K
KAIN tHe FirsT VamPirE 09.12.21

50 to 50 sometimes secretly, and sometimes by slugash and typhoon

S
SuperheroM 09.12.21

only stealth + stun ... no blood :-) except for bosses :-)

R
Romero69 09.12.21

I walk quietly (I turn it off from my fist into a jug, or with darts, well, if I manage to switch all the equipment to the enemy, I especially like to open all the doors and let meticulous robots around the floor), if there’s a noise, then I begin to chop everyone up with grenades and a double-barreled gun

f
fisheer 09.12.21

I'm just stealth and that's it !!!
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
DeNNero 09.12.21

^
Great dem, do a couple more, you have talent.

f
fisheer 09.12.21

Thank you)

J
Jayce blueberry 09.12.21

Pure stealth, no kills, turret switching, sometimes I try not to touch anyone at all. By the way, I managed to get through on a difficult one without spending a single unit of health) Eh, if not for a gorgeous system of shelters ...

G
Gutseen 09.12.21

Phischer doesn't have fancy implants.
stealth, meat, meat, stealth ... meat

V
VanishingWalker 09.12.21

2nd time passed stealth base of invisibility)
Uuuu buzz ...

M
Master Chih 09.12.21

I love stealth, but sometimes I can make some noise ...

T
Tohno 09.12.21

Stealth and hacking. Very rarely stunned, I am a "ghost" on my second playthrough. Not a single alarm, never once did my enemies see me. I stunned only three or four boobies on awkward patrol routes.

G
GIGASLAM 09.12.21

Stealth and stunning. Didn't kill anyone except bosses. But bots are stupid pzdts

J
Jackson [x] 09.12.21

Go ahead.
But made with high quality and stealth and action.