3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.12.21 11:05 pm

What do you expect from the game? (Fallout 4)

Yes, yes, yes, this is a fall and it can be discussed indefinitely. Obviously, the fourth part will see the light of day, but what it will be is a mystery.
222 Comments
Sort by:
m
mark25 09.12.21

And I would not want F4 to have a new engine and a new graphon. I would like the developers to leave the engine and graphics from F3 / NV. What I really would like is:
- an interesting twisted plot, and not so that the son went to look for his father ... and as a result he saved all mankind or the campaign for Benny ends in an epochal battle
- many ... many different quests, but not that go kill / take / bring. And in order to have to think more - the
normal branches of the dialogues, and not hello / for now
- so that the reputation of Gg was like in Skyrim, that is, not by groupings, but regionally. It's much more logical, otherwise it turns out that he left behind at one end of the wasteland, and after 100 km they attack you ...
A lot more I would like, but definitely not a new graphics engine. It's just that if the gazebo workers hit the schedule, then Foul will turn into a galimo movie. In general, the whole series can die, yes, there will be a beautiful picture, but a boring plot with gameplay. And actually, Fallout is a game that is not loved because of the graphics.

w
warp 37 09.12.21

Announcement.

h
h87th 09.12.21

New engine because the Skyrim engine for Fallout is not very good. Also fucking graphics are no worse than Wolfenstein'a. Better gameplay, transport control, elaborate craft. I want the player's actions in side missions to influence the plot no worse than in The Wolf Among Us. Nice NPCs,
not this one. Agree with dd300 and Ripper Man. improved animation. Huge world. The plot is more authentic, side quests are no less than in Skyrim, dynamic weather, the change of day and night. Well, that's why I fell in love with Foul, the atmosphere. the game crashed after the bankruptcy of InterPlay, and I'm sorry that Bethesda bought all the rights to the game

A
Alexxxandos 09.12.21

Crimson sun in the empty windows of high-rise Los Angeles.

w
warp 37 09.12.21

But in reality, I would like to see good animation, a normal front engine and edible shooter mechanics (so that you can shoot not only with the help of VATS). The graphics, of course, are also desirable to improve at least to the level of W: TNO (but not on the stinking id Tech).

Well, I hope that they will do freeplay, otherwise its absence in F: NV disappointed me extremely.

P
Podsolnechnoe_Maslo 09.12.21

Fallout is definitely a good game.
From the fourth part, I want:
1. To work out a system of dialogues, the player would feel that this open world is not just a buggy map with the same answer options from the NPC, but a whole world that develops in parallel with you. Well, judge for yourself, after 10 hours of playing and completing dozens of quests, you resort to familiar characters whom you helped already at the very beginning, and in their dialogues the same answers, no interaction with the environment. the world is like a radio, they don't listen to the news.

2. Yes, yes ... Of course, bring the graphics to mind. I think that Bethesda will succeed, because not a few years have already been allocated to the creation, for sure something should have been clever. With beautiful landscapes, textures, lighting, detailing, in general, with all the juices of new graphics, the game will get more new fans.
3. The plot of Fallout 4 should not be left out. The plot of the 3rd part was, in my opinion, just excellent 9/10, 9 only because at the end we overdid it. It's just wonderful to come up with a story about a wanderer who went to look for his father, who left the refuge, across the wide world of the wasteland). If you come up with something interesting, plus back up all this with graphics and background music, which was 100% in Fallout 3, then you can make a pretty good one like "The Last of Us" or some kind of "CoD" where the plots are made in real Hollywood style.
4. Less bugs. More weapons, a hardcore mode like F. NV, and more screensavers or screensavers of some moments in the game.
5. It would be nice to come up with some kind of multiplayer.
6. If you want multiplayer, then you need a rather big card. Even the one from F. 3 may not work, it is worth creating a card 2 or even 3 times more. It’s hard, I don’t argue, and the game will weigh a lot, but it’s worth it.
7. And of course more quests, much more, more choice and interaction of side missions both with the plot and with other quests. Give quests more atmosphere, more fear, like the basement in Andale, more pity like in Arefu, the player must understand that nuclear war is horror, and this should never be, people must live in peace and harmony.
8. I'm also waiting for a connection with the plot of other parts, for example, I started playing 4 Fallout and there 1/5 of the map is covered with greenery, for example, thanks to "Herbert", whom you left for landscaping the wasteland, here's a reference.
9. I'm waiting for cars, and animals for the movement of brahmins, for example).

F
FiveBomb 09.12.21

WANT TO DO HER OBSIDEAN ENTERTEMENT ... that's enough ... they didn't fail.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.12.21

waiting for oblivion with guns 2 on the skyrim engine with dx11.

S
StarDNikolaevich 09.12.21

I'm not expecting anything, absolutely nothing. What will come out will come out.
And when you don't expect anything, you are less disappointed.

v
vineamin 09.12.21

At E-3, it seems like they will show a 20-minute video (in closed mode)

P
Pirat-AC3 09.12.21

A good engine (the gafon is not necessary), a great plot and story, cool mechanics, a mesmerizing setting, and further down the list. =)
Well, and tools for modding.

Y
Yirist 09.12.21

Good time of the day! "What do I expect from Fallout4?" so this is the most important continuation of the plot, about the hero of the 3rd part of the "lonely wanderer". About new opportunities and an exciting storyline. Locations and a lot of interesting weapons and game strategies. So that the game was interesting like part 3. I think we'll see a new release soon ...

O
Oleg Lisitskii 09.12.21

from fallout 4 I expect the opportunity to complete missions in completely different ways, nice graphics, a wonderful storyline, smart npc, great music, a sea of ​​Easter eggs (I love them) and references to other heroes of the series (for example, in the cities of N.K.R., monuments, dedicated to the LAST Battle of Hoover Dam). It would also be interesting if the game could read the results of previous games (well, this is certainly unlikely).

S
Sun4oyZ 09.12.21

I've been waiting for Fallout 4 for a very long time, everyone is waiting for it ... What will be in it and how, only the developers know, I would just not be disappointed in my expectations and really see a gorgeous game. Everything should be present, craft, groupings, large locations, a large-scale world, a plot, quests and, of course, the atmosphere of the post-apocalypse! I hope that F4 will follow the success of Skyrim, and this game will be in the TOP 10 games on Steam for a long time!
PS I expect that it is still not a rumor that F4 will be at E3 ...

S
Sun4oyZ 09.12.21

Oleg Lisitskii
This is a bit like the recently released The Witcher 3))

O
Oleg Lisitskii 09.12.21

Sun4oyZ
can't deny, but hopefully fallout 4 won't be the Witcher 3.1

S
Sun4oyZ 09.12.21

Oleg Lisitskii
I also hope that he surpasses him. It's Faliout)

M
Maklline66 09.12.21

I don't expect much from the people who created Skyrim and, God forbid, TEC online. Hopefully they'll just take the New Vegas extended by addons and mods and finish it on their engine.

X
X-Ray01 09.12.21

It depends on who is developing, the same people who did 3 and new vegas, I don’t know, but I expect from her the unforgettable atmosphere that was in the previous parts, we are waiting for the first gameplay videos =)))
ps For now Fallout 4 has been announced and Gabe is waiting for everything with his half life 3 = D

L
Little Smelly Dog 09.12.21

I think it will be like this: We are born, tutorial, then spehial, then declare war. We play for the father, well, or for the mother (carrying her child in vault 111), this can be seen in the video :) well, we push everyone there, (although you can get there in different ways). The child ends up in a shelter, however, the parents are killed in a nuclear explosion. he grows up in 111th. then you need a plasma generator, or something like that. You are asked to "do it", the doors of the shelter open (or the elevator ??) and rushed ... By the way, Maybe there will be one Persian, ... one, as in the pre-alpha concept of the first fall)