3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.12.21 11:05 pm

What do you expect from the game? (Fallout 4)

Yes, yes, yes, this is a fall and it can be discussed indefinitely. Obviously, the fourth part will see the light of day, but what it will be is a mystery.
222 Comments
Sort by:
I
In these arms 09.12.21

The same game as Fallout 3, + more non-Xgenic graphics

M
MKUltra 09.12.21

MatMT
System requirements of 2.5 Ghz and NV200 + level Would
you like to release it next month?
There will never be such requirements if it is released on PCs and consoles of the current generation. Even if it comes out on the same Creation Engine, most likely there will be no such requirements.

B
BloodRiver 09.12.21

I'm waiting for the game itself!

p
pekabir 09.12.21

normal animation without burattiness of the 3rd part

P
PeroAlxp 09.12.21

1. Even though I am oldfag and love isometry, let it be like F3.
2. The system of dialogues and character development as in F1 and F2. Those. you can be a dumb character or smart. And it influenced the dialogues. Otherwise, in F3 and NV, the intellect only influenced the number of skill points received, and the dialogues remained the same, even though you are smart or you are dumb.
3. Nice graphics. Well, or at least as modified skyrim. After all, the gazebo will still use Skyrim dviglo.
4. Good plot.
5. Lots of Easter eggs and references to previous parts.
6. To invite a composer of music from F1 and F2. And then the music of F3 and NV is somehow not ice, this violin was not at all in the subject, I had to put on mods with old music from F1 and F2.

e
elch2654 09.12.21

the announcement of the game is
not too high system requirements
to start

M
Maxis1977 09.12.21

but does the game exist at all?

M
MatMT 09.12.21

Guys, the main thing is to believe, let’s say, every day I drive "fallout 4" into Google in anticipation of some news, I know that this is stupid, but I really hope! The main thing is more optimism friends and that's it!

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 09.12.21

Well, the news slipped by that the gazebo had a license for the krayzis engine. And therefore:
1) GRAPHOOOOUNNN!
2) More action in the open world.
3) transport finally ...
4) Optimization) excellent and powerful optimization.
5) and, of course, the unfading plot and atmosphere of the game ...
Well, that seems to be all ... but no, a pleasant radio, as in foul 3 and nv ..

P
PIRAT69 09.12.21

Well, if the engine is at least like the last Wolfenstein, then it will be buzzing !! And since the summer of 2014 I have been waiting for an announcement on e3, gamecon ... all this crap flew by, but nothing from bezesda !! There is hope, now maybe this year they will announce something !! Once they wrote a rumor that there would be an announcement from them. But I heard that Skyrim is being transferred online to F2P, the case is not about this announcement Kotaku said. This will be sad ... Or maybe ... but still, we have to wait for the announcement, and not what the game will be !!! Dishonored 2 or new folich, you can wait ...

d
dan22222 09.12.21

I want, of course, more weapons.
Machines that work.
New mutants.
New things.
Clothes.
Cartridges.
Helicopters.
Ships.
And tanks.

M
Man_without_conscience 09.12.21

I want a grafon like in krayzis 3 with the dimensions of the world of new vegas ...

E
EVgEN2 09.12.21

I want not to fly out

B
BioGen 09.12.21

I want everything and more, so that, like in Skyrim, I do not get out of the new Folla for days))

z
zombijaic 09.12.21

_Lemon_ a
new storyline and more new weapons, armor and items

n
nemoname 09.12.21

Looking forward to a decent animation for Fallout & TES NPCs!

M

I want a new dviglo, a good grafon, so that you can play both "shooter" and like F1-2 (extended VATS, or even a separate mode). I want to craft. To reveal the fate of the USSR, they gave more information on aviation.
Suitable DLC (atmosphere Lens Road, but instead of sand, snow xD).

M

Badfox1988
IdTech 5 i.e. dviglo wolfica draws a rather atmospheric picture, but the texture resolution is lame.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 09.12.21

Man_without_conscience
and i7 in the minimum salary is annoying

P
PIRAT69 09.12.21

Chelovek_bez_conscience
Well, I liked it, and this kind of graphics is good ... For me, if Corsairs: Count each his own candy, then this IdTech 5 is like a cake !!!!