3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.12.21 11:05 pm

What do you expect from the game? (Fallout 4)

Yes, yes, yes, this is a fall and it can be discussed indefinitely. Obviously, the fourth part will see the light of day, but what it will be is a mystery.
222 Comments
Sort by:
C
Coming2Life 09.12.21

I liked everything I saw in the demonstration at E3 ...
The only thing that I really, really want, but hardly will be ... this is transport, well, there is a car, a motorcycle, but at least a bike) And if with the same kastum - it will generally be fat. Imagine, you have a car and you can make it whatever you want, and the plus in it is that more borokhl can be taken away, it is safer in it, etc., etc.)
Regarding fuel ... hmm, those helicopters fly the same rules) what is the problem then?
By the way, if there are cars and not only GG will be able to drive them ... hmm, a good kick between Mad Max's legs)

A
Andrey Pershin 09.12.21

I'm waiting for a lot of emotions and impressions

M
Maxim stalker 09.12.21

Ripper Man
As for the engine, as I understand it, there will be nothing fundamentally new, so don't wait to get discouraged, but improvements to the old please, and for lovers of rust (as I think myself) there is something very noticeable on the video on the site to do.

D
Dmitry Danchenko 09.12.21

Very open world and opportunity and multiplayer!

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.12.21

African Americans in the game can no longer be killed or stolen from them - as you can see, the game will become less racist.
Well, my ... How so? I just ironed my Ku Klus Klan hoodie. Thought to flaunt it, to do racism trosh. And then a bummer.

And who, then, should Mona disavow with special cynicism? Mutants again? Poor creatures ...

s
saa0891 09.12.21

The same thing that was in F3 and FNV, only more, respectively, with a new plot, opportunities and quests, I was very pleased with the new craft of weapons and armor, it was done very cool and interesting, I also really liked that it would be possible to build houses, and not just houses, but whole villages with defense turrets and it will be possible to send caravans.
But the new pumping system is somehow alarming, I hope that it will be useful and interesting.

And so I'm more than sure that I'll get a lot of fun and positive emotions from the game and get stuck in this game for more than one hundred hours and more than one playthrough, however, like in any other game of the Gazebo, I adore their games, because they have a huge a number of interesting and varied possibilities, gorgeous gameplay and you will win back, a lot of loot and cool pumping, and of course a great atmosphere.

N
Norman bates 09.12.21

I'm waiting for a normal storyline, and not what was in the third part. An excellent atmosphere, without cities in which only children live; lack of censorship. Absence of the Enclave; normal, canon Brotherhood of Steel. In general, I'm waiting for an improved version of New Vegas. And I really hope that the craft of houses in the game will be optional, because the idea is unnecessary, IMHO.

L
Loaf of bread 09.12.21

Large open world, cool storyline, atmosphere ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.12.21

shoby came out !!!

M
MrHappyKill 09.12.21

The developers promised to make the game so that any player can do what he wants (as in the well-known GTA V)
And this is what I expect from them!

z
zender215 09.12.21

Everyone is waiting for the grafon, but I want the gameplay and the plot :)

D
Danox 09.12.21

Everyone expects from the game basically a large and interactive world and a good construction and crafting system. I'm 100% sure that the developers will do everything even better than we wanted, this is Bethesda. We all remember the legendary The Elder Scrolls series and the equally popular Fallout series. They have always kept their promises and will undoubtedly keep them now.

W
Wild rider 09.12.21

The plot will suit even level 3, the main thing is that there is more variability, as in Vegas. I really want the hardcore mode. And most importantly: to make the exploration of the world really addictive.

PS I do not expect to have to take a new monitor for her sake. I know, I know, it's time already, besides, it's strange to have a good PC with outdated components ... It will just be a shame if black bars appear on mine with a resolution of 1280x1024 =) Skyrim and New Vegas did not suffer from this, but Dishonord did not suffer me much surprised. I believe and hope in the guys from Besezda, in short =)

M
Magnum 500 09.12.21

I expect from the game what I am very much afraid of in real life - depicting a nuclear war with all its horrors in artistic processing

h
hardqest 09.12.21

Crazy, planetary and other annealing in the Favorite game universe!))

D
DonEsteban 09.12.21

1. I liked absolutely everything that I saw in the demonstration at E3. The only thing I didn't like was the interface (the main one, not the one in pip-boy or construction / crafting), and in particular the sight. I understand that there is a lot of shooting in Fallout, but yo-my, first of all it's an RPG and a sight from shooters is useless, and it seems inconvenient to use to me. They would have left the old one.
Besezda always has some kind of messy interface. Either in Skyrim it is uncomfortable (yes, I know under what platform it was imprisoned there, but still), then in Wolfenstein it is just some kind of brackets in different directions.

The hp strip is also somehow not nice. For a long time I will lose the habit of old "lines". Well, I hope there will be a familiar change of the interface color in the settings, otherwise this vomit green got me in the 3rd foul menu before I figured out how to replace it. Amber from Vegas will be prettier, but this is purely tasteful.

Of the more important expectations ...
2. I would like a hardcore mode (which is not hardcore). I don't see any point in playing without it. What is the salt, then, of survival without seeking food? Vegas was held ten times and always with this regime. In a post-apocalyptic game, realism is important.

3. Something in the spirit of the "Wild Wasteland" just a little more fun (but not leading to insanity). Flying saucers, rad roach kings, holy grenades, Indiana Jones hats in the fridge - we all love these. Without humor in the wasteland, after all, it will not take long to go crazy ...

4. Difficulty. I hope the choice of difficulty will now at least have a normal effect on something and there will really be survival, and not a walk in the wasteland. Or to have some kind of Ãœber-mega-hard mode. Although you can hardly wait for this from Besezda, and modernizers will simply break the game with this business.

5. Well, I hope for normal dialogues, not debelism from Mass Effect. The screenshots with this case are not yet encouraging.

M
Mazenrat 09.12.21

I wonder if the Enclave will be in the new part of Fallout?

T
Tula Potsik 09.12.21

I didn’t like the interface, it’s a moronic simplification with a tilt for the first parts, neat sticks rule. Well, I would like different clans, groupings and variability of choice. The ability to become a raider and run into other raiders and caravans.

g
grafonoman 09.12.21

The atmosphere, a large, well-developed world, a lot of quests so that everyone is creative and not trivial, well, of course, so that there are no bugs !!!! but we know that gazebo ...

S
Sheff322 09.12.21

I'm waiting for a fallach 3 with a new graph, but with old problems.