3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OLEGator 09.12.21 11:05 pm

Secrets and fun of the game (Black White 2)

Well here writing all the secrets and tricks of the game ...
well, I like to joke and not a secret but it's in the translation ...

in short I say Che tog type LEADER .... you can win ....

well here in in the word leader, instead of the letter L, the letter P is prescribed ...
and the result is a word that is not at all related to the word leader ...
71 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomer 09.12.21

The joke was discovered by feeding a dude to throw (on an island with burning oil rigs) to his cow! She grabs her butt and rushes to the place where he originally sat, not paying attention to orders! There, he begins to push and vyseraet him! And he: This is the last time a creature digested me! - and it stinks for a while!
Also in one of the books it is written that the gods created an immortal man for eternal torment, who knows more than all the books (sort of like that), probably this is the same character!

E
Elf 09.12.21

I don’t understand why to leave him at all, do they give something for this?

E
Elf 09.12.21

And, it turns out not to be in the water ... but I generally kill right away for 1000 USD. lol

K
Kornyaga 09.12.21

I read on the American forum that you can choose a tiger, at the beginning, how, who knows?

R
Rednik 09.12.21

Softina TigerUnlocker, in the internet it is not difficult. But on most pirates it does not work, in this case the creature can be changed with the WallyCreatureChanger program (change not earlier than the land of the Norwegians, in order to avoid glitches), is included in the trainer version 1.1, it is also easy to find it. The site of gambling addiction contained links to both softwares like.

Z
ZaraZ 09.12.21

In the quest with the immaculate conception of a woman, if completed, she leaves the house of the quest giver PETER MOLINEUX. At least for me. Write who also!

M
Malvina 09.12.21

I can also say about the tiger, I installed the game in December and launched it only in February, but this is irrelevant, in short, I was head over heels glad to start the game and at the moment of choosing an animal I watch 4 animals and so the figax on the left in the distance knocks out a tiger, well, I reached the 5th land and my pirate was returned to me (a long story due to the inability to use the daimon and because of the alcohol installed on my computer, I could not start the pirate, I bought a license and the license did not start because of alcohol; a friend suggested that in alcohol the number of virtual disks should be put on 0, it helped ... I wrote this because we can still be useful to anyone) I decided to install it, well, I deleted the license and when I chose to create for a long time I was looking for this tiger, LoL

C
Crazyking 09.12.21

And my Leo is also bald. At first I thought that he was still young. But when I realized that after seven years the wool would still not want to grow, and my grass is not the same as on the screenshots, I got worried. Besides, in the settings. everything is highlighted in gray! (This is in Customs) Why is my low bald and why can't I change the settings ??????????? Nobody knows ??

M
Malvina 09.12.21

I also got scared at first ... well, I wasn’t even scared, but somehow it’s not a pleasant table ... I, too, in the settings cannot put a tick on those items to improve the graphics ... I don’t know what the hell is that!

s
st_matrix 09.12.21

As far as I heard all the troubles with the settings in this igruha because of vidyuhi or firewood on them, everything is cool for me, pick up the drool from my pirate, I want a license, but alas and ah ...

s
st_matrix 09.12.21

Breaks down to write all over again =)) who wants to read there honestly, I flew it with the continuation, but already with a table and a layout all the same quickly =) http://game-z.ru/games/3455/4800/

n
nedodoj 09.12.21

the trick is that no one grows or grows old for me. dofiga small fry runs for 1 year. what to do?!

H
Hallamehtar 09.12.21

You can go through the mission about fatherhood on 3 islands in 2 ways !!!
1) watch over the pregnant daughter
2) give the man (father) 1000 wood

P
Parrottranslator 09.12.21

3) kill the guy

Y
Yaroslav-Velikij 09.12.21

People please help ... I can’t find seven samurai, there they are of all the colors of the rainbow I found all, but blue :) I can’t find ... tell me where is it?

A
Awl-36 09.12.21

there is a gamer walkthrough)

W
Winter Wolf 09.12.21

ATTENTION !!!!!! PEOPLE !!!! ON ALL QUESTIONS CONTACT ME !!! (I went through all the missions, the whole game, I know how to win quickly, I know how to quickly expand the territory, in short, I KNOW EVERYTHING), otherwise I see no one here knows anything ..... no offense ...

E
Ekevlus 09.12.21

Winter Wolf how to do it to increase child production. I make everyone manufacturers - there's little use (((Tell me, pliz ...

W
Winter Wolf 09.12.21

Well ...
1) You need to have enough food in the warehouse.
2) There should be enough houses in the city.

C
CkayT88 09.12.21

Winter Wolf, question on the 4th earth. There are 2 tasks: "cut down all the forests" and "build 10 buildings in an amazing area." He cut down all the forests, built up the entire island along and across, and gave nothing. What to do?