3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OLEGator 09.12.21 11:05 pm

Secrets and fun of the game (Black White 2)

Well here writing all the secrets and tricks of the game ...
well, I like to joke and not a secret but it's in the translation ...

in short I say Che tog type LEADER .... you can win ....

well here in in the word leader, instead of the letter L, the letter P is prescribed ...
and the result is a word that is not at all related to the word leader ...
71 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winter Wolf 09.12.21

...?
Sorry, but I don’t know such a task ... On the fourth island there are only 2 tasks about a Barrel of Beer and about the Vikengs-dead ...
But I can help you, check where the land is the most fertile, with the help of the field, and build ordinary houses there ( which you had at the very beginning) ... Should help =))

J
Judikator 09.12.21

Winter Wolf how to teach a creature to use miracles? for example, the miracle of water in the fields?

W
Winter Wolf 09.12.21

You need to buy them in the store. When you buy, tie the pet to the field and let him think for himself, since in part 2 the pet does not learn miracles from the owner :(

U
User 717851 09.12.21

to CkayT88
"build 10 buildings on an amazing area"
there your city first has a hill, a hill, completely built up with its temples

W
Winter Wolf 09.12.21

pamedor4ek thanks for the advice =) It will be useful to me))

U
User 717851 09.12.21

It's my pleasure

A
Avtoritarin 09.12.21

Cool, someone is still playing it ... And my friends say old stuff ...

S
Suslo red 09.12.21

sorry not on the topic, but what do the columns with numbers (except for the first 2 columns) mean in GameBalanceBuilding
and downloaded the trainer the tiger unlocked inserted it into the game folder I launch it then the game I press the alt tab I press the unlock and he swears why

c
camgypak 09.12.21

as soon as 30 men appear, I immediately make archers and put them on the wall, the enemy's pawns always run up to the wall, my archers kill them, the archers' level rises to the highest, and 30 archers can overwhelm the creature,

another joke, accidentally discovered
we set fire with the help of the miracle of fire several trees (it is advisable to buy a piece in advance so that many items can be collected in one hand), collect trees and hold them over enemy soldiers, buildings, only the creature does not affect (

c
camgypak 09.12.21

archers by the way on the fifth level, or on the sixth, shoot fiery arrows

S
Stell 231 09.12.21

Found an interesting bug with a tree) many people know that if you set fire to a tree and bring it to an enemy building / unit, the building / unit will be destroyed / die,
but if you set fire to a tree and use it for divine construction, then the tree will not end until it burns out) on the last islands are very useful)

d
drug-n-fly 09.12.21

help please!))
penultimate island (well, where the Indians are). a very strange task, called Sundial - there are 4 statues, each with a time stamp. what to do with them ???

d
drug-n-fly 09.12.21

and one more thing: what if all the cities were not taken by armies, but forced to emigrate ??

S
Stell 231 09.12.21

druq-n-fly, you need to set the time written on the poles, the lights will light up, when everything is lit, they will give you 40,000)
and if you force the cities to emigrate, they will simply give good instead of evil) then these cities can still be captured

c
camgypak 09.12.21

in short, in the data folder of the game there is a file "GameBalanceResourceGeneral" (I advise you to copy the file to somewhere in advance so that you can return everything back),
open it with a notepad, look for "GREEK_FIELD 100", and so 100 is some amount of food, change 100 to 1000, and one field is enough to feed 755 people (35,000-40,000 units of food), you can reduce the amount of enemy food, for example Japanese, look for "JAPANESE_FIELD" change 100 to a smaller number, and the Japanese will have too much not enough food) the
file "GameBalanceMiracle"
lines 22 to 34 are miracles and something else (I don't know myself), change the required mana to a miracle using the example of fire,
look for the line "FIRE 2500" 2500-the amount of required mana for a miracle of fire, change 2500 to any other number and rejoice)
about "GameBalanceBuilding "everyone probably knows

S
Stell 231 09.12.21

Thanks for the advice)))

S
Shadow 09.12.21

does anyone know how to open this secret land if you play good, how long did you go through everything writes that I did something wrong?

b
bowmen08 09.12.21

who had a thread like this:
I fed a woman giving birth to my cow. A couple of minutes later, a crock appeared above her - like a woman she digested. At this point, she grabs her ass and starts to shit. And shit the boy!

S
Shadow 09.12.21

yes this is a joke he also does to an immortal on nordling island

n
nikita_007 09.12.21

By the way, they are immortal; in general, they die if they put it on the altar