3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OLEGator 09.12.21 11:05 pm

Secrets and fun of the game (Black White 2)

Well here writing all the secrets and tricks of the game ...
well, I like to joke and not a secret but it's in the translation ...

in short I say Che tog type LEADER .... you can win ....

well here in in the word leader, instead of the letter L, the letter P is prescribed ...
and the result is a word that is not at all related to the word leader ...
71 Comments
Sort by:
1jek 09.12.21

HELP!) In the island after training (Battle of the Gods) there is one side mission!
there you need to click on the coffins so that all the skeletons light up .. I can’t figure it out ... well, it always turns out that 1 skeleton does not glow (maybe someone knows the sequence?

S
Sovuchka 09.12.21

Winter wolf! Hi, listen, I just can't figure it out (((Sometimes in the city there is a need for leisure or they want to sleep .. How to solve this problem ?? Maybe you know?

I
Israel 09.12.21

if people want to sleep, then they need houses =) the housing problem itself is always relevant
and leisure is a theater, a swimming pool, a bar and other cultural (and not so) objects =)

R
RevanTAO 09.12.21

one defect seems to be like eating with an increase in food, when I changed it, I noticed that food disappears in a few seconds during investigation, it turned out that my army consumes for some reason 15,000, my creature does not eat so much, although it is 10 times more than them, and people do not collect so much food but I probably put 5 or 6 nines in the balance in vain

and there is an addition about the Aztec god that just the brain takes them out. people for a miracle costs 150 I put it, they are faster, okay, there is a shield, although it does not protect shit

m
michaley 09.12.21

People, who knows? I rummaged in the files of the game and it seems to me that the game should have a mission after you beat the Aztecs.

u
unit163 09.12.21

I have a bug in the game: if you do not capture other people's settlements, when the influence extends to the
enemy settlement and you can take resources from the enemy's warehouse, then they are endless there.
Take as much as you want!

S
Seryogacherkasov01 09.12.21

Hello everyone !! I almost made it to the end !!!! But I want to teach the creature everything faster !!!!!!! Send me the trainer for the creature on the mail- [email protected] here !!!!! I often visit the agent !!! Write !! And ask !!!!!!!!!

S
Seryogacherkasov01 09.12.21

I played BLack & White the first part !!!!! For it I need a creature trainer !!!! FOR the first !!!!

V
Vlad6w4675uynsu 09.12.21

Elf
єgo can be killed by giving єgo sacrificed on the altar

m
mrG0bliN 09.12.21

but leave the beam first to collect a tribute

t
this isnt weed 09.12.21

If you play the game for 10 hours without stopping, then someone will say your name in a whisper. PS and your real name!