3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryHunter 09.12.21 11:38 pm

Plot (Fallout 4)

An integral part of a good game is storyline.
Let's think about what it could be?
88 Comments
Sort by:
.username. 09.12.21

We will look for a wife with a child, this is a gazebo!

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.12.21

I want the same cool twists and turns as in the second. Not to say that I played it hundreds of times, since I played after the third part (for a logical reason), but that did not prevent me from realizing how cool the tasks were done there.

S
Stalin5014 09.12.21

.username.
I think you're right here.

L
Lllllllama 09.12.21

"what can he be?"
I will list only positive answers:
Long. Non-linear. New. It is corny and original. Unforgettable, strange. Steep. Philosophical (well, what if?). And many other adjectives that I can't remember.)

p
perni007 09.12.21

Am I the only one who cares about the plot? I'm looking forward to an exciting journey through the wasteland. (Side quests, mysterious caves, abandoned shacks and houses ...)

S
Stalin5014 09.12.21

perni007
Apparently yes.

p
perni007 09.12.21

Stalin5014
I will have my own "Republic of Dave" =)

C
CryHunter 09.12.21

Stalin5014
No more writing, whether you agree or not.
If you want to write your opinion.

S
SimplyTheCat 09.12.21

perhaps it will be necessary to restore civilization, or find at least some guesses why the war began, or, like that, maybe anything, especially since the game has not yet come out, why guess? how it comes out, then we'll see

D
DreaD PaiN 09.12.21

I think we will look for the children of our wife's children, tk. there already jokes with suspended animation have begun. And then a time rift in the past> didn’t kill himself to get his wife back and it turned out to be a "loop" ...

G
GIVE IN THE GAME STORY 09.12.21

I can't imagine, but I would like the unpredictable, that I would like to continue playing and think: "Damn, what will happen next?"

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 09.12.21

Hopefully the plot will not be heavily focused on the search for their family, well, on anything else.

K
Kyle_Katarn 09.12.21

CryHunter
It's not true that story is an integral part of the game.
So the first two fouls are masterpiece games ... and the plot there is settled in one paragraph.
For example, in the first one - to find a water filter, along the way, having learned about the threat of super mutants. And then destroy the Overlord and the super mutant base.
But they had an unusual and prescribed world, atmosphere, great music and sounds, interesting characters and additional quests and freedom ... Thus, you can make an excellent game without a plot.)))

Well, to think about what the plot of the game will be, nothing about it almost not knowing - how stupid. IMHO

O
Oleg Lisitskii 09.12.21

Examining the concept art of the game, one could see people in warm clothes (for example, a small guy in an earflap, a coat and boots). This can give us clues to the plot of the game, because in the wastelands that we saw in all games of the series it is always the summer season of the year (if of course, the seasons continue to change after the apocalepsis) and even at the beginning of the fourth part, it seems that snow is not visible. I mean that perhaps the plot will take several months after some event (say the player and a couple of companions went on a journey, or maybe fell in a coma or he was frozen, just not for two hundred years, but for a couple of months), but it looks more like a story-driven dlc than the main company

W
WilliamSXE 09.12.21

I think it's not worth waiting for an exciting plot, as in The Witcher 3. Although I'm sure it will be interesting and long enough. Although, who knows - they spent a lot of time on the game. One thing I'm sure for sure - F4 in terms of the plot will not disappoint.

And it's too early to think about the plot details.

T
TheDexter 09.12.21

WilliamSXE
very exciting plot in the Witcher. find ciri. bring her, protect her, well, and then I don’t remember because it’s not exciting. And here are the additional quests of the storyline. (help Triss, Ian, etc) were interesting.
PS I liked the Witcher.

S
Staving 09.12.21

Let's look for a family and simultaneously save the world.

B
BoB_Er 09.12.21

perni007
I 'll start my own museum and two wives = 3

W
WilliamSXE 09.12.21

TheDexter
Tastes differ. Having designated the plot of the witcher as exciting, I referred to the opinion of the majority.

w
we get what we deserve 09.12.21

Interesting, intriguing, unpredictable, unforgettable, easy to understand and impressive in the first place. I would like to be imbued with the philosophy of society in the post-apocalyptic world and the role of the player in it. Or at least to see just an interesting plot, if the developers will throw more energy into the gameplay and detailing of the world. However, of course, all-round development of the game remains desirable for any gamer.