3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryHunter 09.12.21 11:38 pm

Plot (Fallout 4)

An integral part of a good game is storyline.
Let's think about what it could be?
88 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 09.12.21

let them do it as in 2 fall, just find a hellish wunderwolf, but there will be no restrictions in the possibilities

G
Gigjo 09.12.21

[ASASIN] The war started due to lack of resources.

j
justletmedownloadafuckinf 09.12.21

I hope the plot wakes up like in a fireout on May 3, my favorite game, the gazebo very much pleased me with it, but I didn’t want to go through the fallout of new vegas, I couldn’t even go through some muddy, they added every 2 meters kakita garada and grazing and everyone there grumbled a bit, there’s no way to do everything like that as cool as a float 3 even a boat with aliens is not in Vegas finally chota lazy well, I see that the character started to move in the right direction, finally, the personage began to talk at least, otherwise in all normal games the characters talk and at the gazebo you always had to read, you can wake up to build the herding like growing and may my favorite gun returned now you can blow up the head of teddy bears finally like this fluff in the third folch pasted with her hadil

S
SimplyTheCat 09.12.21

gamer2157
maybe there were more important and heartbreaking reasons for this?

B
BarackKamacho 09.12.21

[ASASIN]
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D0%BE%D0%B9%D0%BD%D1%8B_%D0%B7%D0%B0_%D1%80% D0% B5% D1% 81% D1% 83% D1% 80% D1% 81% D1% 8B
take yes read, full story of the conflict

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.12.21

Plot?
Like that. The dude got out of the hole and this .... epta .... it turns out that everyone except the dog died. Then the radio recorded something, like some kind of movement, like who else is still alive. I went to look for the living, well, in general ... like to take off your clothes. On the way, we quietly swing the Persian, shooting mice and cockroaches, looking into every hole .... A moment comes when the Persian is overwhelmed. Well, it's mine ... And you don't know where to sell it yet. And most importantly, what to leave, and what to throw out? Although ... the toad always chokes out. You go and think - it was necessary to swing the load-carrying capacity, not the accuracy (the sniper is dumb), I wouldn’t trudge now like a moron with a bunch of incomprehensible junk ....

Something like this. In any case, it will be so for me.

M
MrSmoke67 09.12.21

Somewhere I read that in Fall 4 the same scriptwriter as in the 3rd. So there is practically no hope for a normal plot. Let's go looking for some of our relatives, and then we'll cleanse or restore something. Well, of course, everyone will again be wrapped around the fucking brotherhood of steel (God, how I don't like them). Hopefully for decent gameplay and side quests. Although, if you recall at least the quest about superheroes from the 3rd part, then there is something to think about about the sides.)

E
EX0800_ 09.12.21

no offense to the author, but how are you .... tired of it already,
it's hard for you to wait?

don't forget about it, don't torment yourself with guesses

j
jane334 09.12.21

above have already answered. to look for the murderer of a wife with a child. but in general the plot is not the main advantage of this game, the main thing is the open world, go wherever you want, complete quests in any order, regardless of the main storyline.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 09.12.21

It seems to be the same news that there will be no such garbage as in the third foul. I'm talking about the choicelessness of playing for the brotherhood.

T
Tula Potsik 09.12.21

What are you talking about nonsense, what kind of wife, what kind of child? Gg was in suspended animation for about 200 years, they are already dead.
The plot will be such, 2 or more large groups have not divided something and a large-scale battle is being prepared, he has to find the lost and join a clan or seize power himself.

P
Portmen 09.12.21

the plot is by the way connected, somehow with the previous part?

n
npu3pak_GT 09.12.21

And what if in fact he was born in a shelter, but what was shown where he was in the city is virtual reality like in Vault 112

A
Angelica04 09.12.21

The main thing is that there is no delirium as in the 3 parts of the alleged city of children, the city built near the bomb, and so on. A dull search for relatives - details for the next project to save the city-world. IMHO it would be better if the game was made by the same ones as Vegas.

M
MeDVeD48Ru 09.12.21

Angelica04
Those that made Vegas i.e. Obsidians from scratch would not have mastered.

s
solus. 09.12.21

I read your speculations and speculations about the possible plot of the next Fallout, and I see that, in fact, there are competitions for the first place in the competition "Why I'm Not a Screenwriter" or "Poorest Fantasy".

N
Nitro25 09.12.21

Well, in the first Fallouts, the main plot was not very fancy. In both parts, it was built according to the same scheme.
In the first, you save a shelter from death in search of a water chip and along the way you learn about a big threat in the form of super-mutants and ultimately kill them together with the leader.
In the second, you save the village from death in search of the GECK and along the way you learn about the big threat in the form of an enclave and ultimately kill them together with the leader.
And the fact that at the same time you are exploring a mysterious world with your own special atmosphere and unique life, you get involved in various side quests with your own plots, makes the world with a primitive plot more alive.

This is probably worth relying on.
If F3 had more interesting side quests and more various entertaining details about the structure of the world in the Capital Wasteland, then maybe the game would not seem so miserable for many just because it is not sustained in the usual atmosphere and, in general, shutan-erpege.

s
seffko 09.12.21

Nitro25
but what about the magnificent city of children and the super duper fight between the robot-man and the ant-man, it's 10 out of 10.

s
solus. 09.12.21

Guys, when will you stop dwelling on the so-called "main plot" of the game ?! When the simple truth comes to you: "the main plot" is SECONDARY and does not at all affect the assessment of the interest of the action taking place! Think about your own life - our whole "main quest" consists in the most banal and ordinary task: to survive and reproduce. And each of us, being born, fulfills this "main plot" in the course of life. All that makes our life interesting are THESE SECONDARY QUESTS, which we ourselves choose as the ornament of this genetically determined storyline. Therefore, stop masturbating to the words "main quest" and trying to evaluate the game in terms of its "complexity and pretentiousness." Believe me - there is nothing pretentious in our life with you (according to the idea of ​​evolution in general and of each individual mammal subject in particular) - NO AND CANNOT BE. But nevertheless - from this you do not put a bullet in your forehead? Are you interested in living? So evaluate the game - in the aggregate of its playing space, in the variety of SIDE POSSIBILITIES that always make up the main tsimmes of any game sandbox, including the one that we call the stupid word "real".

N
Nitro25 09.12.21

seffko We are talking
about these interesting points, but for most people this is too little to appreciate the game, using landmarks in the form ... as solus said .: the totality of its playing space, in the variety of SIDE POSSIBILITIES that always make up the main cimes any sandbox game,
although a good story is still important. At least not too littered with various cliches and monotony.

Believe me - there is nothing pretentious in our life with you (according to the idea of ​​evolution in general and of each individual mammal subject in particular) - NO AND CANNOT BE.

Well ... in the same books or films there is a plot, sometimes different from our everyday life ... often it is his idea and elaboration that affects our perception of a particular work. Why should we always see in such stories only our everyday life, even if it was studied from other angles ... it will be so uninteresting.
A book / game / film is fiction and no matter how much the situations there correspond to the real ones, it is stupid to see in them only a semblance of our own life, because we live this life ourselves and we have enough knowledge of what is happening to us and our acquaintances / friends / relatives. Sometimes you want to see something new.

IMHO: The plot of the fall should not be a decoration for the adventures, but their reason, and here it should be interesting and not monotonous, because this increases the motivation for players to explore the world. Any side quests will sooner or later lead to the main storyline. Often, side quests are conditions for completing some parts of the main plot.
I would not like to play Fallout and explore its world just because the main character is some unknown trader or mercenary from distant unknown lands and simply travels and finds himself, subsequently, in the twists and turns of the simple events of the "Main Quest", where it is banal to support that or other "grouping" of ideological creatures or save someone / something from imminent death.

In the first parts, as I said, the main plot was also not too difficult, that's why I hope for something more intricate and unlike our boring life, from which I want to escape somewhere ... to the game, For example.