3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CryHunter 09.12.21 11:38 pm

Plot (Fallout 4)

An integral part of a good game is storyline.
Let's think about what it could be?
88 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 09.12.21

We will look for a wife with a child, and in the end they will unite into one whole and become a father and it turns out that we have been looking for dad all this time as in the third part and he will say hello son

A
Atlante 09.12.21

Polololon
Read interviews with the creators of Fallout 3 that Navarro Base, Poseidon Platform, Raven Rock Base and Air Base (DLS Broken Steel). All this together is only a third of the active force of the Enclave. My mathematical ability speaks of the presence of 8 more active objects, on one of which the Spy Robot satellite from Fallout New Vegas was developed.

P
Polololon 09.12.21

Atlante
All this together is only a third.
So Vicki is lying? It says only about the insignificant forces that remained after all the hostilities in all units.

K
Klinokol 09.12.21

Save the world as always and as always Russian evil conquerors)

D
Dragon2055 09.12.21

gloccc Spoiler The
wife seems to have been killed. In the cryochamber, and the child was taken away
So I have a suspicion that the heads of the villain will be the son who has become a computer (200 years have passed, hello F3) and who leads the Enclave in the role of president.

P
PaulTheApostle 09.12.21

There is a plot spoiler, so if you want to preserve the impression, do not watch
SpoilerSon is a villain, but in the end they will let you kill your son or destroy the whole of Boston

N
NTrojan 09.12.21

Idain
this spoiler is already being shoved by all and sundry, and usually to troll, it is doubtful that this is true, because the developers said that after the end of the plot there will be free play and the game does not end, and one of the endings seems to contradict this) well, if at all at least there will be some choice in the endings, because F4 is very similar to Skyrim, no matter how the ending is made in the same form

G
Garry3Fingers 09.12.21

NTrojan
You blow up Boston, then the world rolls back to the pre-final state, you run on.

N
NTrojan 09.12.21

Garry3Fingers
doesn't do sandbox games like that, besides it was said about freeplay, I can make a save before the ending myself, it's not freeplay

p
puc7 09.12.21

NTrojan, you
know ... in the third headlights region there was also a freeplay, only at the end
Spoilergg either knocks down from the island or dies. But nevertheless, you can continue playing

N
NTrojan 09.12.21

puc7
I also say Bezzez does not do its games like that, and given that F4 largely copies Skyrim, there is no need to doubt what kind of freeplay there will be
Dragon2055
So after all, we do not know when the event happened under the spoiler)) maybe in 200 years or maybe in a year before entering the Wasteland, but judging by the clothes of the characters, it was after the nuclear war

S
Showy DiMak 09.12.21

The plot, of course, is important, and it is desirable that it be cool, but let's be honest: we all fuck with the plot. Gameplay, crafting, side quests, modding, grind-licking, squashing your community and arranging every bush - that's what will worry us most of the time, and not the problems of fathers and children.

S
Sprintin 09.12.21

Showy DiMak
wait and see what the plot will turn out to be, but in games like RPG there has always been "craft" and grindilka!

p
pochtipushkin 09.12.21

perni007
No, you are not the only one)

There is enough "plot", snot and intricacies in life. I would like to EXPLORE!
Better vast expanses with secret locations, bunkers, caves, unique loot, monsters, etc. than tons of dialogue and Santa Barbara's storyline. ... ...

S
Showy DiMak 09.12.21

Sprintin
thanks, enlightened)

S
Sprintin 09.12.21

pochtipushkin
well, better all together!

K
Kevralo Nick 09.12.21

The game has only 15 story missions, offense

S
Sprintin 09.12.21

Kevralo Nick
well, they can be long) with a lot of sub missions.

K
Kevralo Nick 09.12.21

Sprintin
Well xs xs , we'll see. I hope you are right

p
pochtipushkin 09.12.21

Sprintin
Who else , I was turned on by the plot in The Witcher 3. So I would be glad if in Fallout 4 the plot was not so thick.