3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Your Heroes (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

I propose to upload photos of your Persians here ... I think everyone has already managed to try out the editor to create their own Persians.

If anyone does not know how to make a screen of your hero, you need to go to the My Heroes menu, when you select a hero, click Take a Picture. The game saves screenshots here *: Documents and Settings *** My Documents My Pictures The Battle for Middle- earth (tm) II Screenshots

So far I will lay out my many in them I did not invest in haste ...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

73 Comments
Sort by:
F
Funeral 09.12.21

We accept the "hour of the vich-king" and still don't have your haste abilities :): D

L
Lagovaz 09.12.21

He has a passive ability that gives damage ... the rest is against the armies and he spit for this hour =)) you can survive the treatment

F
Funeral 09.12.21

Treatment? And it cures THIS? Well races we switched to "magic rings" then a meteor in your snout and there is no hero ... And once again I say FLAG IN YOU ELVEN EAR !!! Witch-king is a hero to fight with troops and not heroes ... Heroes in the game are to support armies and not to destroy them, so arguing whose hero is cooler is stupid, it's much more interesting whose question is more effective ?!

A
Amandil 09.12.21

And how to change the portraits of the heroes (I do not mean modding, I can do that), so that within the framework of the official version, and not samizdat ???

S
Segunnn 09.12.21

Ooo great of the greats ... =) I would like to tell you that the hero we create ourselves is very unbalanced and does not bring a pleasant atmosphere into the game, all the individualities of other heroes are lost, first of all ...
secondly, the price-quality ratio is not thoughtful, for example, you can make the same hero KK Gandalf, only he will be stronger and more enduring, and for just 2000 gold you can buy him in the central building ...
so I played online with a friend, he made the hero of an elven archer who, with 6 shots, kills a dragon with 6200 lives =) every shot gets 1000 =) it’s not bad for just 2000, but this is still a trifle +) this hero is so he demolishes buildings from a bow - the building will be demolished at the same speed, as if they are being shot at from a catapult (the towers do not shoot at him, since this hero shoots further =)) I
continue further =) - this hero also has a skill like that of lurets - can nail the enemy, in short, the gnomish hero gimli kills 15 with shots, the gimli does not even have time to reach him =) since he was nailed =) and this is only 2,000 gold =) when the gnome costs 4,000 ...
I remember I called a special barlog to kill him =) ha ha ha, at first I was taken away from the barlog, then I hit the hero with a whip and tried to burn him +) he almost died +) - but then he was healed ... so this hero of the barlog was able to shoot - here I just did a lot of fun ...
also this hero can cause a hurricane that kills the usual pikhota =)
In short, a complete imbalance - it's just that it's not pleasant to play with your heroes to blues, all the elegance of the game is lost. Who needs pihotins or dear heroes when you can freely take down everything that you meet alone ... Who thinks what about this!? +

K
Koshey 09.12.21

but how to work out the drawings together with the letter, otherwise I can not understand in any way ???

L
Lagovaz 09.12.21

for those who are sure to this day that archers are slacker than the hiv king, either against heroes or against the army there is a replay =) where a person plays very poorly, but thanks to Katrina, he destroys fortes 3 times and kills so many horses that is enough for three limits =)

A
Amandil 09.12.21

I was not tempted by the heroes that can be created, so I immediately took up modding.

I made myself Isildur and Celeborn (their models are in the game), the first is roughly comparable to Aragorn (only stands as Gena), and the second is comparable to Gena (the current is from the elves and costs 8000). Although it seems that Celeborn turned out to be more powerful than necessary (he cuts a whole row on impact and at the 10th level there is magic, although not very powerful). I think to the parties of Evil, too, add someone thread, but have not yet figured out whom.

s
sae-Melon 09.12.21

Please tell me how to add these characters.

s
sae-Melon 09.12.21

Tell me how to put a picture of my hero. Here the current text is written and pictures are not inserted.

J
JohnK 09.12.21

And I have such a mediocre Hero Elf Archer, 1 change of weapon 2 tornado 3 healer 4 call of soldiers 5 training of soldiers, I would send a picture but I can’t rather don’t know how !!!

K
Kai Casades 09.12.21

Fedor is not given to everyone to insert pictures

L
Leonardo 09.12.21

People, tell me why there are so few clothes? My Heroes are all so alike

n
nPower 09.12.21

2 42259
Such questions to developers.

2fairylord Would
tell you how you created Isildur. Celeborn has already been written about somewhere. And for the bad ones, you can add an orc commander from the third part with an ugly face.

L
Leonardo 09.12.21

Yesterday created a Super-duper-mega troll with OGO-GO! hammer. So you can throw half a pack, and he one at a time. Just shine! The people Is there a cure for such a disease?

L
Leonardo 09.12.21

Yesterday created a Super-duper-mega troll with OGO-GO! hammer. So you can throw half a pack, and he one at a time. Just shine! The people Is there a cure for such a disease?

C
CnC3.cc 09.12.21

2Leonardo
This is not a disease to shove medicine. We did everything right. If you want him to hit everyone, you most likely need to pump it to level 3

A
Amandil 09.12.21

Anyone who is interested in Isildur and Celeborn, it is better to write to the soap, then I will answer, otherwise it will take a long time in the subject, and it will take about two weeks to answer questions until everyone understands everything.

e-mail: fairylord (dog) yandex.ru

y
yparaHbI4 09.12.21

When creating a hero, he can pump 5 parameters:
armor, power, life, regen, overview.
When we pump something, we get one
specific action, or something else changes.
For example, if you pumped power - increased attack speed,
armor - decreased running speed?

b
bastos67 09.12.21

I was not tempted by the heroes that can be created, so I immediately took up modding.

I made myself Isildur and Celeborn (their models are in the game), the first is roughly comparable to Aragorn (only stands as Gena), and the second is comparable to Gena (the current is from the elves and costs 8000). Although it seems that Celeborn turned out to be more powerful than necessary (he mows a whole row upon impact and at the 10th level there is magic, although not very powerful). I think to add a thread to the parties of Evil, but I haven’t figured out who yet. =)

Fairylord and how did you do to make Celeborn mow whole line?