3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Your Heroes (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

I propose to upload photos of your Persians here ... I think everyone has already managed to try out the editor to create their own Persians.

If anyone does not know how to make a screen of your hero, you need to go to the My Heroes menu, when you select a hero, click Take a Picture. The game saves screenshots here *: Documents and Settings *** My Documents My Pictures The Battle for Middle- earth (tm) II Screenshots

So far I will lay out my many in them I did not invest in haste ...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

73 Comments
Sort by:
b
bastos67 09.12.21

Does anyone know how to make the Troll (created) kill not one at a time, but in a bunch?

E
Edkrow 09.12.21

Is it possible to rebuild the hero more fun. For an elf archer, set the attack distance like Legolas's and the frequency of shooting, for example? And where are your heroes?

j
jagum 09.12.21

I do not agree that these heroes are too strong and free!
So I played against a light Mordor and went into battle with my elf, but he made 3 packs of orcs for only 300 gold !!!! and they carried my hero for 2000 gold. This is not fair. Then I pissed on Mordor and made my favorite Witchking for 5000 gold. And what do you think? I won? NO!!!!!!!!!!
2 squads of archers for only 600 gold !!!! Witchking was carried over Paris like plywood. I think it's not fair that the army writes heroes like that. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next patch. Why go to the heroes if you can stupid to produce a universal - diverse and fully upgraded army for little gold and strategically manage them. I don’t feel sorry for them, but when my hero is opened I get moral trauma, the heroes must be watched and treated. And there is no cure for evil, so I play as elves. And the gnomes are generally FREE! Unih 2 heals dofig of armor and lives is a BUG. In general, what were the developers thinking about ?? And what was Tolkien thinking ??? Americans in one word. (turnips included) *****

n
nPower 09.12.21

2jagum
Heroes not to destroy armies, but to maintain them.

S
Sauron great 09.12.21

Tolkien thought that Mordor had no troop limit

E
Edkrow 09.12.21

2jagum
Well, don't tell me! A well-used hero can do a lot. Http://cnc-generals.ru/forum/index.php? Showtopic = 34 there are replays where heroes with minimal support tear the enemy apart, like Bobby a heating pad! very_good_game.BfME2Replay and here it seems like a feast for the eyes of your hero.

A
Amandil 09.12.21

People, I made a full-fledged mod. Weighs 4.7 meters. Go to the topic FIRST MODE TEST FOR LOTR-2.

There I described everything that I did in fashion. Who needs it, leave applications for testing there or send it to me.

And then to write to everyone, as heroes one by one, add too long and hemorrhoids. Better make a statement, I will send a mod for soap.

And then, if everything goes well, I'll post the thread somewhere on the server.

A
Amandil 09.12.21

By the way, whoever doesn't like the fact that very expensive heroes are very quickly tolerated by very cheap units, then I fixed these three VERY in my fashion.

j
jagum 09.12.21

Did you Thranduila speed up the building ??
Now you can immediately after several trees run to the base to the enemy? (WITH ELVEN GIFTS)
And get Silverton Arrows at the beginning of the game ?? Yes, other races will appreciate it !!
Great idea of ​​the current, so the cheating of the elves was fine with me, but now I can take out a lot of light computers ...

A
AragornReturnMP 09.12.21

Created an elf named LOTLORIEN
In short, changes weapons
Summons a powerful hurricane
AND Hail of ARROWS
Another passive property is amplification of arrows

J
JohnK 09.12.21

Well, tell me how to insert a Photo!

[
[Hell Intellegence Seal M 09.12.21

The most IMHO powerful hero is a magician (made, of course, with his own hands) For me personally, he takes down half of the enemy's army (brutal, and I have 25% giveaway) without losing health at all.
-You will pump maximum strength and power from him. He is both agile and strong; the rest is secondary.
-The basis in the fight is FIREBALL and MAGIC STORM pumped to the maximum. The 1st easily demolishes the hero (I already have 7 killed Wich-Kings, ha-ha), the 2nd blew off a couple of enemy units in a second.
- And, of course, a classic. Word of Power! Everyone knows how to accept

[
[V_M] _AmonRa 09.12.21

Yes, a magician is cool, but only against troops, against buildings, he is negligible even if the damage is maximum.

T
Timon0d 09.12.21

I created a magician with him I can stand a couple of complicated computers without any problems. Teleportation helps a lot if you direct the eye of Sauron to the base and teleport there and arrange a holiday for them there, after which they can't wake up for a long time, unless of course they survive. And from magic there is nothing special about a fireball, lightning, magic that throws everyone at a distance and a word of power and pi support a pair of flying Nazguls without a problem to take away the ring that the enemy seized and quickly teleported to the base.

D
Duhan 09.12.21

I found a bluntness in the created hero (Elf). Add healing ability. When running in the game as a hero, click on the healing button (on the magic menu) and quickly click anywhere else. This is how the hero heals himself without spending magic. This can be repeated endlessly.

S
Salathar slitherin 09.12.21

You should have seen my Stitch!

T
Theodred 09.12.21

By the way, if you use the ability and gain a level, then it (if it has been upgraded at this level, which was just received), then it is restored! =))

[
[666] MaxXx 09.12.21

I vkurse, but not always!

a
alehandro 09.12.21

the most powerful hero made by his own hands is a depraved person with the ability to recruit in a wide range, in 10 minutes. you can make such an army and not spend a dime. recruited and disappeared into the bushes :) filled with skill came out and recruited into the bushes. everything is simple.

T
Timati 09.12.21

Guys, how to make the created elf archer shoot as fast as Legolas?