3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Your Heroes (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

I propose to upload photos of your Persians here ... I think everyone has already managed to try out the editor to create their own Persians.

If anyone does not know how to make a screen of your hero, you need to go to the My Heroes menu, when you select a hero, click Take a Picture. The game saves screenshots here *: Documents and Settings *** My Documents My Pictures The Battle for Middle- earth (tm) II Screenshots

So far I will lay out my many in them I did not invest in haste ...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

73 Comments
Sort by:
R
RuleZZZor 09.12.21

no way! rate of fire skill is not yet in the game

A
Amandil 09.12.21

In general, this can be done, but this is already called modding, besides, in the models, the animation for a certain speed is sharpened, so when you increase the rate of fire, there will be lags with the animation of the hero :))

w
wertol 09.12.21

My hero mage Lendalas

A
Arentos 09.12.21

My hero, the magician Garailon.

N
Nowsan 09.12.21

In general, this can be done, but this is already called modding, besides, in the models, the animation for a certain speed is sharpened, so when you increase the rate of fire, there will be lags with the animation of the hero :))

------------ -------------------------------------------------- ------------------

aha mazgomet is such a t-t-t-t-t-t

C
CanCanbI4 09.12.21

My hero is a "hero"
Abilities:
1 strengthening arrows,
2 improved self-healing,
3 fireball (magician)
4 blade master (captain of gondor)
5 powerful earthquake (gnome)
Here is such a cool hero of mine :-)

B
BeerMan 09.12.21

Haradrim with the main ability to entice)))

g
ghfgqwe 09.12.21

I recently started playing. Here he created one ...
pix.PlayGround.ru
His name is Theodore.

C
CanCanbI4 09.12.21

Theodore Roosevelt?

O
OrangeHead 09.12.21

I have a funny one - a progressing hero. A whole storyline. First, it's a human captain. With a large white sword, white armor. He knows how to ride a horse, throw a spear, call for help (emphasis on this), strengthen the attack and scare away enemies. The name is Sergeant Vectus. The game is played for people.
Then, in order to save his company, he goes the way of Artes from Warcraft - he gets a staff and becomes a magician (a simple magician with long hair and a white staff). Knows how to strike with lightning, light, call for help, cause a shock wave and teleport. name is the magician Vectus. The game is also for people
Then he is betrayed and left in some kind of cave. There he goes crazy with his opsokh, finds a place of concentration of the ancient Black forces, and the Dark Gods, in exchange for the fact that he will cooperate with them, give him power and a great army. He breaks free and with this army begins to blame everyone from right to left. This is an avatar magician (the second type of magicians) in all black clothes, with white shoulders, a white staff, a crown. Herachit with lightning, fireball, shock wave, can lure enemies and make a Wave of Force. The name is Emperor Vectus. The game first goes for the goblins, then (after the destruction of the elves) for Mordor, then (after the defeat of the dwarfs) for Isengard. There is a battle going on with all the light ones, but most people.
There is also a sequel, where his daughter, who was born even before his imprisonment, fights with him, commanding the elves. This is an Elf, with the penultimate bow, in a hood, in black armor. Strengthening arrows, disguise, self-healing, whirlwinds. Arrows bet. Name is Celeste Vectus.
Such a kind of company on the maps of battles))) in the end the Emperor is captured, the Dark Gods recognize him as a traitor. He decides to repay them and joins his daughter. So they are waging a war - the daughter with quiet sabotage raids, the father in large fiery assaults. At the end, a great battle takes place - in Mordor there are two elf bases (in one an elf in the second a magician) against 6 goblins. Here's a baida))))))))) in the end I have 4 heroes. The first two take part in battles on behalf of opponents, so that they don't stand idle, I don't play with them. I love the Emperor.

L
Lord HBK 09.12.21

I created a lot of very strong heroes, here is one of them:
[url = http: //Pix.PlayGround.ru/1110467/42841/537854/] [img] http://i.playground.ru/i/45/ 87/35/00 / pix / image.jpg [/ img] [/ url]
His name is Kindaradei, he is a very strong magician, at first he was on the side of Mogot, then he came to the good side ...

L
Lord HBK 09.12.21

Here is a photo: pix.PlayGround.ru

E
Edriano 09.12.21

is there anyone here?: D help with the question - why does the hero of gondor need leadership, does he have a passive light of the stars, which is better and cheaper, but it does not add up with leadership?