3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dj_freeman 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game v.2 (Portal)

Garry's Mod?
Better mod download Portal: Prelude and enlighten!
Still Alive rulezzz!
107 Comments
Sort by:
s
specter from TM 09.12.21

it was subtle humor) prelude button accordion, passed a month ago

d
dj_freeman 09.12.21

That cool mod!
Hurray, new record - 30 minutes!

d
dj_freeman 09.12.21

I wonder if Valv makes a Multiplayer Portal, how will the game look like, what heroes will be added and what will be the main goal of the competition?
Not! Oh no! Are we really going to play in Portal 2 as a young G-Man, who after that became an artificial mind, after which he suddenly began to stop time and give Freeman control?

B
Black hole 09.12.21

I am glad that this gun will be in the third holf

d
dj_freeman 09.12.21

Not in HL3, but in HL2 EP3! And these are just guesses ...

W
Wolk000 09.12.21

omg! I went into the topic for the first time and saw that the topic was completely overgrown with offtopic ...
my impressions? as always, the Valvaian master. and you can have fun, and twist pugs in the head.
And all those who say that the game is an atstoy, let them go through p0rtals to the Experimental Emergency Destroyer of (not) Sentient Species,

damn it ... I can't go through the puzzles already ... I want to become a discoverer ...

L
LifeStream [Has left from 09.12.21

I liked the game very much. Especially the level with the cube was cool.

j
joxxy 09.12.21

Is there a map editor?

B
Baphomett 09.12.21

Hey people, help me, I know that there is a passage in DOX, but I do not know how to go through chamber 15, namely in the place where there are two rooms and there are fields that do not allow opening portals in different places, when you enter a room, the portals are closed , in the passage it is not written HOW EXACTLY this energy ball needs to be teleported from one place to the room where the field is. So that he jumped on the ceiling and got into the holder for the energy balls.

d
dj_freeman 09.12.21

REDstractS, here, I found some help for you)

ASSASSIN, download "po_edit" from the link http://www.playground.ru/cheats/7149/

B
Baphomett 09.12.21

DjYarik_08
Thanks, I think I understood how to do it now.

d
dj_freeman 09.12.21

Always ready to help)
By the way, now I help everyone to [email protected]

L

By the way, I did not make a few bad cards, a good thing if you figure it out.

j
joxxy 09.12.21

It is difficult to do anything through it. Moreover, there are few objects.

d
dj_freeman 09.12.21

Yes, this is the best and easiest map editor for Portal!

L

I would not say that he is so simple. It's quite difficult to make maps on it, you have to understand it well. And so the editor is not even very bad.

j
joxxy 09.12.21

Besides po_edit, is there another editor?

L

It seems not. Personally, I never saw it again. Why make maps at all if you already know how to get through, for someone? What's the point. If, for the sake of interest, try to find out, learn how to do it, etc. I just didn't get carried away with it, I tried to create a couple of cards for fun and that was it.

d
dj_freeman 09.12.21

LifeStream, hello. Well, yes, po_edit is a good editor, but only for creating elementary elements! For example, you cannot create an elevator at the beginning of the level; initially, a pistol is given to change elements, which leaves traces on the tiles, and if anyone noticed, all tiles are copied! That is, if you have already really riddled one of the types of tiles, then all the same tiles will look like this. When you run out of cartridges in the pistol, you need to type [impulse 101], after that you can easily switch the elements with the gravity gun, but now you need to "fly up" closer to them. And if you have already edited the map quite a lot, or the map has increased by 1.5 times, then Runtime Error creeps out! I would like to have something better both in terms of functions and reliability!

L

Yes, of course you will not make a normal map with the help of this editor, such as those released by Bethesda. But it's still interesting to make the map yourself. Still, po_edit is a good thing, albeit not perfect. Those. not very versatile.