3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dj_freeman 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game v.2 (Portal)

Garry's Mod?
Better mod download Portal: Prelude and enlighten!
Still Alive rulezzz!
107 Comments
Sort by:
B
Binocl 09.12.21

Well, what do you want, Pavel? The trailers show that the locations are vast, and there simply cannot be a huge city in the laboratory. It is necessary to present the dimensions of the Aperchure Science anyway. However, it has already been defeated, so apparently there will be space ...

X
Xalfer93 09.12.21

The fact of the matter is that Aperchura is very large (I think it is even comparable to Mesa) - so there must be space, it will be destroyed :)

A
All path 09.12.21

Yes, the trailers show what the state of the laboratory is, but the question remains, why do the mechanisms continue to work? Someone opens the doors, and the portal gun somehow still works?

X
Xalfer93 09.12.21

Well, in the same place all these heads have earned and they activate the mechs and portal gun (campaign)

And the energy was in stock or it has a source.

A
All path 09.12.21

I just passed the portal license, and I understood why this radio was needed, which they talked about. After the player was thrown to the surface, the phrase "Thank you for taking the waiting pose" is heard and someone starts dragging the player, for this you need this is a radio. But in the pirated versions this moment is not, it was cut out like a map.

D
Diamond00744 09.12.21

It's just that the pirated versions are old, and the litsuhi are updated all the time. Ent was recently added a thing.

A
All path 09.12.21

Well, that version of the game was before the update. I downloaded the license and immediately started playing without updating. But when I switched the language, then I updated it to the latest version. In general, this is a problem of pirates, the last map in them weighs 6 mb (and should be more than 30 ) Well, there is no end to this on pirates.

C
Corrosion 09.12.21

The moment where some robot drags Chell away is not a cut-out episode in pirates, but an old version of the ending. The second ending was added later.

D
Dallagar 09.12.21

A cool game
took place 20 times
then passed bonus cards 20 times
then reinstalled and all over again ...
yes, there are fresh ideas for games!
though the voice acting in the Russian version is not very good, but this is not the developer's fault.
+10 gorgeous game !!

D
Diamond00744 09.12.21

The credits state that Chell is Alisia Glidewell.
http://www.zgrad.net/news/2_1_139901.html

X
Xalfer93 09.12.21

She was a prototype (for Chell), not Chell's name!

i
ivsivs 09.12.21

HellyGirlzz
Yeah! Disappointed VALVE !!! I bought, I thought, something like a half, think, shoot, drive. Installed! And what do I see! I don’t see a damn thing! The most that passed, this is where I got a fucking cannon, which can be used to punch holes in the walls. And then what? I made holes in everything I could: the floor, the walls ... Well, I walked through these holes in a circle for half an hour, until my eyes got tired. What's the catch? Who will tell me? What is the meaning of the game? Find a place that needs to be pierced in order to get to another place, which also needs to be stupidly pierced for some reason? What is the mission? I barely removed it from my computer! I wasted so much time. Is this some kind of stupid labyrinth? Walker through the walls? Here are the bourgeoisie, get stuck with marijuana and let's come up with walkers for downs. Correct me, those who admire this squalor. Just don't write that dumb people like me
RUB 300 and two hours of precious time - in the trash! Yes, VALVE has exhausted itself !!!

i
ivsivs 09.12.21

CuberTailor QUOTE:
"A cool game
took place 20 times,
then went through bonus cards 20 times,
then reinstalled and all over again ..."

:-) Have you tried to go outside sometimes? there are no portals, but there are living people!

W
Wolk000 09.12.21

ivsivs have
you tried to follow the atmosphere, plot, or charm of the game? I think no,

go to krayzis gomai, games such as a portal for normal people

i
ivsivs 09.12.21

Wolk000
Tried it! I followed both the atmosphere and the plot. In addition to blunt holes in the walls, I did not track down anything, no matter how I tried! In general, this walker was created for the lonely, detached from the everyday life of people full of interesting events, who like to withdraw into their imaginary world.
By the way, play your own lame in "Crisis". I haven't degraded yet!
PS In general, I no longer play, but test games, because I sell them to people like you, and in my 50 years I have seen many good games, I think 20 times more than you !!!

X
Xalfer93 09.12.21

ivsivs - if you think the Portal is a bad game! -_- then in your 50s you remained a "ram" XD - I'm not joking as a "ram" :)

i
ivsivs 09.12.21

I feel sorry for you, wretched! If you consider everyone who does not like what you like as sheep, then I got to the point! You are a complete degenerate who is locked in his little world, sits at home like a half-dead mouse, "holes through the walls", jumps into them and ends from it! Pray to your "portal", for in life you have not achieved anything, apparently. You just suck, who doesn't hear others and doesn't respect other people's opinions other than your own.

A
ApinApin 09.12.21

Dear players!
Please help a novice girl to understand the game. I have been playing on the computer quite recently, I have no experience yet. Since yesterday I have been trying to start playing Portal, but, unfortunately, I could not move further than the room that you get into after taking the cannon. Tell me what and where you need to click to go further and start playing, otherwise I did not find any clues in the game. Several times I started to play in a new way, but again I got stuck in the same room, and how many did not pass through the walls, all the time I got back to the old place. Maybe what error I got while installing the game? But I bought the licensed version. I would be very grateful for your help. Thank you.

j
joxxy 09.12.21

It would be great if you took a screenshot of the place you can't walk through.

A
ApinApin 09.12.21

This is the very beginning. She took the gun, entered the room and that's it. Then I don't know where to go. The very beginning of the game.
I don't know how to take screenshots yet.