3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dj_freeman 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game v.2 (Portal)

Garry's Mod?
Better mod download Portal: Prelude and enlighten!
Still Alive rulezzz!
107 Comments
Sort by:
d
dj_freeman 09.12.21

Bethesda, in my opinion, made maps even more interesting than Valv!

M
Matros1k 09.12.21

It's a pretty good game, even an excellent one. It's a shame that it was short-lived, a day has passed.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 09.12.21

Yes, a lot of good maps Bethesda made. They are more interesting in the sense that they are much more difficult. Therefore, it is more interesting. I like a lot of Bethesda maps and they are really better than the ones made by Valve. Well, cards are easier to make, they also made cards for a ready-made game. MaTpockNH so what's the problem download bonus cards, Prelude Portal. In short, look at the PG in the "files" section. There's a lot more to it. And the game is really very short, I agree with you. Yes, you can easily pass it in an hour, the cards are very light. Play the bonus games made by Bethesda, they are much more difficult. But on the other hand, it is more interesting to pass.

M
Matros1k 09.12.21

Will all that you have listed go to pirates?

B
Baphomett 09.12.21

Help! Give someone a save after one place ...
I'll tell you what happened before. This is almost the end of the game, if anyone remembers, in one place you will need to activate a contraption that shoots missiles, after that you need to move deeper, there will be ventilation above it through a pipe, boxes will fly, as soon as you “smoke” the box from there, you will need climb into the ventilation, get under a giant fan, and then there will be acid in front of you, which can be passed along the left edge, opening a portal there ... Here in this place I have a problem, very big, but the whole point is not in the passage itself in fact, but in a glitch! When I got to the left edge, the one about which I already wrote, I had a "LOADING", but before that I had not yet imagined that in this, forgive a fucking place, this "Download" will be, So at that moment I pressed F6 (quick save) and the game crashed to the desktop with an error about the report, after that I tried to load the save, a little early, in order to pass the moment with loading again, but everything repeated. In short, there was a complete spell!

L

All bonus cards will go to MaTpockNH. Do everything according to the instructions and everything will go. I have the pirate himself, all the bonus cards on her passed. REDstractS so go through this moment with cheats, and then turn it off and you will go through it yourself. What is the problem.

B
Baphomett 09.12.21

Lifestream
Yes, I tried it with cheats, but there (I just guess) something should work, maybe some trigger or something else, because there is a dead end !! There is a door ... But it does not open, a dead end is like a dead end, I looked at everything there, I even looked at the ceiling, there was nothing "interesting" in it, no passages further! It seems to me all this is due to the download, is it not for nothing that it is there? So something should be loaded! But what...?

L

There should not be any loading at all, you make a portal to this wall on the left and to the wall along the tunnel further, which will be right at the end of this sewer tunnel. Then another wall at the top behind the bars and you find yourself in a rather large room with androids and large things like columns. Next, you need to neutralize the androids and, with the help of portals and inclined walls, get to the ledge that is at the top. In short, there is no download, it's some kind of glitch in the game, a glitch. Here's a video for your credibility http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=portal+chamber+19+walkthrough&aq=0&oq=portal+chamber+19+w.

B
Baphomett 09.12.21

and where is the form? Writes that: The URL contained the wrong video ID.
Well, in short, I'd rather show the screen where I am. But in general there is a download. And if reinstalling the "orange box" will help? But if this glitch was registered where, then POrtal to the grave :(

B
Baphomett 09.12.21

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9645/portalv.jpg Here is the screen. There you go further. "Loading" appears on the left side, and the game crashes, and if you put the portal one there closer to the end, then the download still cannot be fooled ...

M
Matros1k 09.12.21

REDstractS, I myself had such a problem with the pirate. Try reinstalling. Although, as I understand it, you have a pirate, not a license?

B
Baphomett 09.12.21

I don't even know whether it's a pirate or not.
In general, there is no pirate, the DIGGERS firm, although the hell knows pirates, she "pushes" or not. But since I have a portal in The Orange Box (there are Half-Life ep2 and TeamFortress2), it is unlikely that all three games are pirated there. But I played in everything and did not find glitches in any of them. And apparently something different happened to portal. I still wonder how the game could turn off without turning it, when I pressed fast save during loading, damn it made me do it ... well, I didn't know that there would be a load: D

M
Matros1k 09.12.21

Well I do not know. I was just downloading a pirate orange box with the same composition that you named and the same glitch. And when I downloaded portal separately, there was no glitch.

B
Baphomett 09.12.21

Well, it means that this portal was caught, so what should I do? I do not want to download another portal, not for any other reason, just laziness. Reinstall?

L

I personally downloaded Portal + Portal: Prelude separately. There, even in my opinion, if I am not in error, the disk image is one. Download from any torrent tracker and try reinstalling. By the way, the link I made now everything is fine, see Portal Chamber 19 walkthrough part 3. This is just for your reference, to make sure that you have some kind of glitch in the game. In general, for a start, just try to reinstall it, it will probably help. It's just that you have a crash in the game due to overlapping loading and quick save, it is quite possible that after a simple reinstallation of the game, nothing like this will happen. Therefore, first try to simply reinstall without downloading anything, and if it does not help, then download and install Portal + Portal: Prelude.

d
dj_freeman 09.12.21

Once upon a time someone asked me to record on video the passage of the 15th test chamber for a limited number of made portals, I filmed this video a day later and forgot about it. Today I cleaned the hard drive of everything unnecessary and found this video. I thought: "what if I post it on YouTube?" In short, I posted it, there was a video in good quality, I think, who could not pass this test, so this video will be needed!

L

The first part of the Portal game is elementary, any youngster will pass it. All the more so on youtube it's all been there for a long time. It would be better to post the passage of the Prelude Portal, although it is also on youtube. Yes, and the game is also not a little more difficult than the usual Portal. Both games are very easy. Finally, they would release something more complicated. Passed the Portal, the Prelude Portal, all bonus cards. There are maps that you need to think about, but in the end it turns out that everything is very, very simple.

d
dj_freeman 09.12.21

Yes, when I played Prelude many times, the game seems to be no more difficult than the Portal! Only I don’t understand one thing. There are many videos of high-speed walkthroughs of test rooms on YouTube, but they make portals so quickly that sometimes you don't understand what's there and before what! I already increased the sensitivity of the mouse, but I still couldn't make portals so quickly!

L

Not much? The game is decently harder. “Only I don’t understand one thing. There are many videos of high-speed walkthroughs of test rooms on YouTube, but they make portals so quickly that sometimes you don’t understand what is there and before what!” to pause press. If you have something to skip back. "I already increased the sensitivity of the mouse, but I still couldn't make portals so quickly!" - It's easy, you just go through one map ten times in a row, you will break all the passing records. I just don’t post anything on the Internet except saves, so I would have posted a video. I get through much faster. Konencho there are gamers who really tried, especially in the regular Portal. Well, then you can get through if you try faster than them.

L

I never said that the game was difficult. I said that the unofficial Prelude expansion is more difficult than the regular Portal. And these are different things. I think both games are not difficult. If only Bethesda would have released more maps, otherwise it would be over. I would like to make it even harder.