3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dj_freeman 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game v.2 (Portal)

Garry's Mod?
Better mod download Portal: Prelude and enlighten!
Still Alive rulezzz!
107 Comments
Sort by:
j
joxxy 09.12.21

Use Fraps to take a screenshot.

X
Xalfer93 09.12.21

ApinApin - you go to the place where the rooms revolve right? - there it seems like you just need to guess the portal (typing metad) at the right time to enter and exit at the entrance :) well, hike (I don’t know where you are :)

ivsivs - B *** N I have no words for you (I don’t want to breed such dirt as you are on the forum)

A
ApinApin 09.12.21

Thank you, I will try, although I climbed into each wall hundreds of times, but all the time I went out again where I came from, as in a closed looking glass, no entrance or exit. I don’t understand what to do, I’m not stupid, but wherever I go, I still go into the same room, only from the opposite side, I’m already tired, but I want to play. But apparently, this game is not for me ...

X
Xalfer93 09.12.21

ApinApin - if you don't want to suffer and want to play, then just download Save to the game and load any level :)

W
Wolk000 09.12.21

Use Fraps to take a screenshot.
In order to take a screenshot, press F5, and go to Steam / steamapps / your_akk / portal / portal / screenshots / and you don't need to download anything.

S
SG__ 09.12.21

ivsivs ah lol. poor man, he so wants to go out and live life to the fullest. but he cannot play like everything just for fun, evil people make him test games in which he doesn’t understand a damn thing, and even pay for it) heartbreaking spectacle) some trolls are so miserable.
ApinApin is probably the easiest way to watch the walkthrough somewhere on youtube.

F
Flyer94 09.12.21

I liked three things in the Portal:
1) the voice of GLADos (in the original voice acting)
2) the song at the end. Valve know how to be ironic :)
3) comments from the developers, it was really interesting to listen to it

took place just the other day (somehow it was not up to the portal). I was horrified by riddles with obvious solutions and short duration (a little less than 2 hours passed, and the game was completed!). I'm going to install Prelude, they say the riddles are more complicated there :)

X
Xalfer93 09.12.21

Flyer94 - and of all that you liked, not a word about the gameplay, portals, and the passage :)

there are more difficult riddles :) - you will pass not two hours, but two months! :)

F
Flyer94 09.12.21

Pavel Pochivalov,
alas, for me personally, there were no innovations in terms of gameplay. there are a bunch of arcades with a similar idea of ​​portals, and Valve only transferred it to 3D and added a plot,

but it was the concept itself that they turned out to be great. the game is very atmospheric. even the character of Glados is well developed (and on the other hand, the character of the protagonist is not worked out at all. Maybe GG is Glados, we just play not on his behalf?) :)

C
Chell100500 09.12.21

Portal game is super! It just hurts that there were few rooms (only 19 + a battle with the boss, tell me, real life is fine, but MORE additives!) And so, great! And brains can be broken in some moments (especially in complicated cameras) I hope that the 2nd part of the game will not upset us!

N
New user 09.12.21

The game is very atmospheric. Yes, we are an experiment, a computer is watching us. But for some reason, the scientists' windows are empty, GLaDOS's voice breaks off, glitches, we find a room with canned food, photographs with a cube instead of heads .. In general, in the Valve style - something happened, but we only see the consequences. And nothing is known ...

t
tabak96 09.12.21

I, like everyone, also liked the game, it took place in about 2 hours. I'm waiting for Portal 2

P
PaveL08 09.12.21

Gorgeous game. I tried to play back in 2007, did not like it, recently installed it and went through with pleasure. In anticipation of the 2nd part, I pass Portal Prelude, while in the 5th chamber. Much more difficult than the original, but the levels are built like that without tasty.

S
Sarf 09.12.21

Well, should I talk? An innovative game for its time (and now nothing has been invented yet, where you can freely manage the portals yourself. Narbacular drop does not count.) I was personally amazed when I played it for the first time) Glados is charismatic, I felt sorry for her at the end, when I played the game for the first time ... I don't know why, but it's a pity) She did not deserve death ... Characters, of course, were not enough, but again innovation: I have not met anything (except flash arcades) with laboratory style before. In general, I liked it, I go through 6 times, I wait for part 2, Velv fellows))

X
Xalfer93 09.12.21

She did not deserve death ...

Ahahah))) Laughed!

C
Corrosion 09.12.21

I know that Prelude is not an official addition, but after the scene, when people die, a tragic melody plays, and Glados laughs with his cyber voice, then the attitude towards it changes. Still Alive, the song sounds like a mockery of people, saying that you are all dying, and its source code can be restored from a carrier and it will live on.
Glados must die :)

c
condemned123 09.12.21

Norm!

pix.PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

H
Heroes2465 09.12.21

how to activate cheats in portal 2

F
Flamini84 09.12.21

Atmospheric, sweeping, relevant and you need to think)
Valv geniuses!
9 out of 10

J
Juliya_Cabincrew 09.12.21

I'm currently playing this game. What can I say? The game is not bad, I like it! The adrenaline rush remains after the game. Super!