3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OUT.OFf.CONTROL 10.12.21 12:07 am

WW barb cl (Diablo 2)

I want to hear your opinion on the skill / stat points and barb gear on the cl, especially the weapon ...
147 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 10.12.21

well, in pepepe against melee units
Defense: 11
6Kau6,

6Kau6 10.12.21

Annor Thank you)
Obsessed Well damn it, Akara doesn't want him, I like him :) Okay, it will gather dust on a mule)

A
Annor 10.12.21

6Kau6
contact =)

6Kau6 10.12.21

Annor to: And the gear with ken not bee frozen? :) hawkmail only?

A
Archon guard 10.12.21

Obsessed
that is why DIKO wants to do something with racks in Loda, so that it would be possible to catch (albeit not quickly) something comparable to Grief, Fort, or HotO, for example. but from the administrator to the bestolku to wait for something ..

with my hands and feet I vote for these words))
for example, the administrator could make the prefixes artisan and javeliers available for rarocks on the loda - even if not everywhere, but at least somewhere in uberlocations and from baal, nichla, di on hell (at least from a di clone who is the boss - a yellow cheto is pouring from him at least)
.. and it was then that the yellow speck, reinforced with zhuveliatomi, looked quite cheerful ..)

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

for example, the administrator could make
Archon Guard, a slight melancholy of the situation in the fact that the PG has its own interests, and we have our own, and they do not overlap. more precisely, on an organization-wide basis, the interests of the d2 server players are just a drop in the ocean. It is necessary to "do" wisely and with the permission of the administration. but we know that the admin rarely makes any changes to the gameplay. This leads me to sad thoughts: 1) the administrator does not fumble deeply enough to edit the codes of the Blizzards, 2) he will not let anyone in from the outside. and it is the second that saddens me.

and if suddenly I drive (I hope!), then you can try to write a letter and collect signatures. but then it will still be necessary to persuade the "chela from the side" .. :-) for a case of beer, xs ..: D

A
Annor 10.12.21

Obsessed, it
will turn out the same story as with Respec - we collected pluses, and even received an answer - they say it will be possible, but when

6Kau6 10.12.21

For a long time, they could have introduced the possibility of voting on the forum, for example, from [7], so that there would be no cheating. Then it would be possible to discuss reasonable changes that would only contribute to online.

f
firkax 10.12.21

but in my opinion the possibility of voting has always been, even the topics with them were a long time ago, well, whose votes to count and whose not is not the discretion of the one who reads the topic with them, the
truth is how it contributes to online is not clear

and obsession wrote some nonsense, "give I have a chest of jahovs "naturally, no one will realize, regardless of someone's desires and capabilities

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

firkax, do not pretend not to be smart again, there was no talk of YOUR "chest of zhahovs", obviously. 3 quotes from above:

For me, the whole cool thing is that there are no SAME Persians, all in different sizes.

that is why DIKO wants to do something with rarcs in the Loda, so that it would be possible to catch (albeit not quickly) something comparable to Grief, Fort, or HotO,

for example, an administrator could make the prefixes artisan and javelers available on the Loda for raroks - even if not everywhere, but at least somewhere in uberlocations

I don't know how difficult it is to do it, but it would not simplify the game that you personally want to see hardcore for years, but would bring variety to the options of equipment.

no one will realize, regardless of someone's desires and capabilities
Well, yes. it's hard to look for a black cat in a dark room ..

f
firkax 10.12.21

but yes, I somehow did not connect the previous discussion with this post (it's just that usually similar posts are in that direction), then about Jahi is not the topic,

but you still wrote nonsense about "a drop in the ocean", interests cannot be such, if for the sake of them all this is generally done (in the sense of the server),

but about the rarcs - well, I, too, one might say, dreamed of looking at the lod, where the specified runwords are used a little less often than now (in favor of alternative options), or are not used at all, but ... for some reason it seems to me that a number of reasons prevent this, and just "something" to do here will be clearly insufficient
and in your case, everything is aggravated by the fact that even the beginning of your proposal to solve this problem is already on the way not just difficult (because there is no simple one), but rather complicated (probably noticeably) greater degree than the inevitable complexity of this event in general

a, taking into account, in addition to this, some of the opinions of the members of the forum, one can guess that all this will not be at all the "reasonable changes" that 6Kau6 writes about,
and precisely because the server was made for the sake of the interests of the players, and because their opinions are obviously taken into account, it seems to me that such changes are not very likely at this time

A
Annor 10.12.21

firkax
xxx time has passed since the moment when Alek raised the topic with respect - oh yes, opinions are really taken into account, they said they would do it as soon as they figured out what would be needed for this, because "there will be an opportunity, but it will be extremely difficult even for a high-level character "
only for some reason they don't even do what we tried so hard to pay attention to = /

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

interests cannot be such, if for the sake of them all this is generally done by
firkax, this is very good! and that, there is a chance that if the majority votes "for", then changes in the gameplay will be introduced? Simply, in practice, in the overwhelming majority of cases, the decision was made by a certain group of persons, whose decision was voiced by the alert in the spirit of "it will be as I said."

even the beginning of your proposal to solve this problem is already on the way not just difficult (because there is no simple one), but rather complex (probably noticeably) more than the inevitable complexity of this event, can
it be a little less mysterious? Explain, plzz, I did not understand anything. : Well

, considering, in addition to this, some of the opinions of members of the forum, you can guess,
please, comment on this. this text is not informative.

their opinions are obviously taken into account
if this is so, then it is "obvious" only to you. can you provide at least some information about how many players have expressed their interest so that everything works "as intended"?

in general, try to somehow argue why artisan's / jeweler's will be bad on rarkas? Who is against? who is this mythical layer of "players"?

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

firkax, in principle, you would say that there is no one to do this and there is no time - and everything would be clear. well ...

h
hangover 10.12.21

Obsessed
artisan's / jeweler's on racks
Well, I don't really like this idea, to be honest. But, I still agree with Obsessed on this:
how many players have expressed interest in making sure everything works "as intended"?
It is completely unclear who may like some of the "innovations" (for example, the 8th character drop from the game). And the opinions of the players of which games were taken into account in these cases?

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

something comparable to Grief, Fort, or HotO
like that?

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

I don't really like this idea, to be honest,
hangover, well, then @ 6 @ cHYu! you can, I know. ; D

QLinkee, I’m more likely about the fact that a number of "vital" parameters (or their values) on the markers are impossible by definition and almost no one recognizes these marks. There is no question, amuli with icob are also not crafted by many, but there are more "iterations" here. and so people just MF-it and catches a stick, which seems to him not bad, shows the "fathers" and they tear it off with their hands.

It seems to me that many already want to get away from the certainty: "I'll train on the Griffin and that's it, there are no better guns." banning wigs is the whip method. introduction of add. affixes on rarks (even if they are very rare, nobody needs a "jach chest") would increase interest in their search. despite the fact that the boters are screwing, MF-it would be more fun. and starting from the interests of the mass noob, I think we have a picture: "d2 bored - I'll play d3".

A
Archon guard 10.12.21

and so people just MF-it and catches a stick, which seems to him not bad, shows the "fathers" and they tear it off with their hands.

Obsessed as for me is just a cry from the heart!

The admin washed down the innovations !!!

T
Torum. 10.12.21

6Kau6
The user with [10] must vote, otherwise all sorts of archeg guards will vote some cheetokrap.

h
hangover 10.12.21

Obsessed
Well, that's my opinion. = O The balance in the game is very shaky and "bringing rabbits to Australia" is very, very easy. I also have an "intuitive" rejection (like a cookie in a canteen) of innovations that differ from the official ones.