3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OUT.OFf.CONTROL 10.12.21 12:07 am

WW barb cl (Diablo 2)

I want to hear your opinion on the skill / stat points and barb gear on the cl, especially the weapon ...
147 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 10.12.21

QLinkee, even I'm not sure .. there are arguments that wigs "kill gameplay", that this is an overly reliable way to get runes, there is little randomness. and most importantly (well, from the position of Torum) - the adman sympathizes with this opinion.

Mfer will always be happy to sell
6Kau6, many mfer leave them lying near the defeated Pindle ..

But the introduction, in my opinion, of "cheating" things is unacceptable.
hangover, well, write why!
I look, before the discussion of what (in theory) could be added to the rarki, even the matter does not reach, and you are "against" in advance. ;-)

6Kau6 10.12.21

hangover Why is it bad that there will be rarki, costing for example Lo? This is the same as the Lo will fall for you, or you will find the norms of the tiara, for example. Or do you think that it is necessary to remove the tiaras, because they are also "cheating"? :) And so it will be possible to create new playable types of Persians, for example zila =) (Obs plus me; D)

h
hangover 10.12.21

6Kau6 The
conversation is not about "cheating" things, but about the availability of an alternative to p.
Obsessed
well write why!
This is what I called the things that you propose to discuss / introduce. I have a feeling that it will be a "rabbit in australia", so I am against it. Maybe I'm wrong. But there is no desire to spend energy thinking about how this will affect the gameplay. This is just my opinion. Someone wants, for example, you can discuss this, it's not forbidden. Maybe they will appear on the server;)

added:
6Kau6
Why is it bad that there will be racks, costing for example Lo?
And now there are such, even more expensive.

Or do you think that it is necessary to remove the tiaras, because they are also "cheating"?
I didn't say that. See above what I mean by "cheating".

And so it will be possible to create new playable types of Persians, for example zila.
And this will already be much further from the classic d2.

I don’t argue, guys, it will be interesting for someone. I'm only talking about myself.

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

6Kau6, perhaps, if there is no agreement even on the forum, discussing (and voting for) the introduction of anything other than ed to demons / undead is of little use. and so, yes, "finishing" the physical increments. damage to items on the classics, IMHO, more than appropriate.

desire to spend energy thinking about how it will affect the gameplay no
hangover, I understood thee .. ;-)

it will be much further from the classic d2.
what's wrong?

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

Obsessed
other than ed to demons / undead
What about animals? :( Imbalance!

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

What about animals? :(
QLinkee, be patient! Tea, not made with your finger!; D

6Kau6 10.12.21

By the way, now we are cutting the xx into 6 snouts. Join)

A
Archon guard 10.12.21

hangover,
I roughly understood your attitude to this issue - it’s purple for you, what the lads are thinking out there if it weren’t "rabbits in Australia"))
well and so it would be necessary to understand MB 4 sockets on sticks are rare and a bit too much, but 3 MB just right, or even 4 will not lead to any terrible consequences - for this, do not think of the coolest thing that can be with these 4 sockets, and compare this invented stick with a griffin

as an option:
rare ba

cruel 300% units
full (or grandmaster 250 ar 150% units)
4 sockets are prefixes
40 ias
repair durability
15 pp (or 20 max dmg, or 20 min dmg, or knobek) are
ether suffixes
in sockets, you can 4Lo or 3Lo + ber or 2Lo + 2ber this is to your taste) a
normal hatchet)) it remains to compare it with a griffin)

compare it with a griffin, and then sculpt a label how much cheater it is ba))

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

Obsessed
will be patient! tea, not finger-made! ; D
So you will endure without rak; DDD

Archon Guard
The set of perfect affixes described by you (+ ethereality) on such a hatchet is generated approximately once every 31457295556640.6 cases. I don’t know how cheating it is compared to the neck, but given the likelihood of its occurrence, I don’t think the number of sockets will solve anything for every speck, so is it worth bothering?

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

QLinkee, hmm .. this is how we are all on a peg and laughing ... :-) how is the classic? "you all ended up in the circus. and I am the director of the circus," right?

OK. I have a relatively short time left to endure .. ;-) I hope.

A
Archon guard 10.12.21

QLinkee
so is it worth the bother?

it’s not worth it when it doesn’t get up, but when it gets up then it’s
worth it .. then it depends on how you read it ..))

the fact is that there will be quite a lot of everyone and not nearly perfect speck, and this will be a special reason to measure who’s more pipiska) )
.. and this is a very favorite pastime of everyone)
..and also someone will sell something to someone for the ist, so that he would sell it for ohm, and who bought this shnyaga, the rogue baryganych will sell it to a quite wealthy dad for sur, ato zhi just a klondike for trade EPT)

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

Archon Guard, let's do this: if you went to meet a girl with a drunken friend and he ruined the impression, then you'd better go to her alone - maybe she will? ;-)
Am I making myself clear?

R
RainInTheNight 10.12.21

Obsessed
You just give a signal when we go to PoE)

K
Keissy-J 10.12.21

when we go to "PoE"
Smells ... treason. :WITH

R
RainInTheNight 10.12.21

Keissy-J
This obsession wants to throw and dump without me in LeftfD or d3 or else xs where :(

h
hangover 10.12.21

Obsessed
what's wrong?
Well, it is "more pleasant" for me when the classics are like now, for example.
Archon Guard, Obsessed
Once again, I say, someone wants innovations, someone does not. I'm not telling you not to think about them, not to lobby for them and the like. If you want, do it, lobby. It seems superfluous to me, I just said about it. What did you cling to, in the end? : D

A
Annor 10.12.21

Father Rain
, shall we mix in the second borderlands?)

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

hangover, what do you mean "I like it"? nicer than what? : D what kind of evasion of an answer?
"grabbed" the fact that I'm trying to find out what you like in the current situation, but in the proposed one you don't like, and you say "I'm rushing, and then .. not rushing :-)". : D
by and large, fuck it. This topic differs from many previous ones only in that Firkus had the imprudence to get out and express his opinion.

and, by the way, this is a lie:
you wrote nonsense about "a drop in the ocean", interests cannot be such, if for the sake of them all this is generally done (in the sense of a server). ^ _ ^

h
hangover 10.12.21

Obsessed
I am an opponent of mods, I like the game the way it is now (not on pg, but in the official version). And the further it is from the original, the less I like it. It seems to me, perhaps unreasonably, that it is very difficult to introduce "features" and not lose the balance that is now in the game. That's it guys!

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

hangover, aukei, conservative! ;-)