3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OUT.OFf.CONTROL 10.12.21 12:07 am

WW barb cl (Diablo 2)

I want to hear your opinion on the skill / stat points and barb gear on the cl, especially the weapon ...
147 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon guard 10.12.21

[10] Torum.
users with [10] should be banned for a while until there are 5, so that they give the forum a break from their fun trolling

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

many already want to get away from the certainty: "I'll train on the Griffin and that's it, there are no better guns."
play with ghost, you don’t need a neck there, you need cool rarks: DD,

starting from the interests of a mass noob, I think we have a picture: "d2 is bored - I will play d3".
I think the introduction of very rare affixes will not affect the mass noob, they sit in the chat and whine "daite free plz plz plzplz plzplpzl p !! 1!"

A
Archon guard 10.12.21

It’s
right to bring rabbits to Australia with a hangover , there were a lot of mods, they quickly got tired of them, but the unfortunate bid is that the official changes - the same fucking rascal - well, none, and besides, new official changes are not expected at all ..
.. and the salvation of the drowning is the work of the drowning themselves (

K
Keissy-J 10.12.21

the mass noob will not be affected
If only you can convince them that some rares will be cooler than IR and TR sets.

R
RainInTheNight 10.12.21

play with ghost, there is no need for a neck, there you need cool rarki
+

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

Archon Guard, for a start, I would like to hear some arguments for or against, to find out the opinion of the administrator. he's busy, apparently worth the wait.

[10] Torum., If only not with [11]. ; D

I think the introduction of very rare affixes on the mass
noob will not affect QLinkee, BINGO! it will affect "us", those who have been in the game for a long time and have already been fed up with a number of moments. ^ _ ^
I xs , how to explain to everyone what Keissy says that: "Mfish - pick up rarki, see properties, if there are such and such - leave it, ask on the forum what it is worth", it's difficult. and if the ACs themselves are motivated to look for rarqs? will there be a consensus? :-)

"bring rabbits to Australia"
hangover, well, that risk is inevitable. put a stick in the wheel for steam locomotives of the steam generator - nothing, like SOMEONE is still carrying around. and someone threw it. and someone left (xs, why). left IM - someone didn't like it, so what? in other words, do you really think that because of the chance: 3 sockets and / or 5-15% of the "native" DS, or + 5-10% fcr in orbs, the crowd will run from the servo? :-) everything, ofc, can be thought over and weighed. there would be hope for implementation.

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

[add] there is generally a radical variegation - to chat about features from the "dmg to demons / undead" series. everyone (and the admin) who is worried about the balance of spells in PvP need not worry.

T
Torum. 10.12.21

Obsessed
Finally, at least someone mentioned pvp. Ofc, all these idiotic drawings of yours will break the balance of pvp, but I would not count on pvm features in your place, since the admin has already said a hundred times that there are no features provided by the game (apparently, they meant features that are at odds with the interests of the administration) will not be.

h
hangover 10.12.21

Archon Guard
official changes - the same fucking rascal - well, none.
Someone, on the contrary, really likes it.

new official changes
I'm more worried about the drop runes, for example, because steam locomotives are not at all a pvm mode, as for me. And so there will be a real chance to get runes while hunting monsters. And as for me, this is a good innovation, even if it means a lot less for off than it would mean for pg.

Obsessed
left IM
This was official just a little while ago and just stopped being due to a new patch. This is somewhat different.

put a stick in the wheel of steam locomotives PG
This is also somewhat different.

because of the chance: 3 sockets and / or 5-15% of the "native" DS, or + 5-10% fcr in orbs, will the crowd run from the servo?
No, I don’t think so. Maybe on the contrary, it will come running, or maybe everything will remain as it is. I personally expressed my opinion that I would not like this.

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

your cretinous drawings
Torum., hmm ... talked ..

I personally expressed my opinion that I would not like this.
hangover, the problem is that it's out of the question. almost no one believes that it is real to change something. otherwise - everyone has their own opinion, this is normal.

6Kau6 10.12.21

This is what he is, WW 6ap6 cl: DD The

plus of Obsessed is that here everything was decided through the method "as the administrator said, so it will be" .. I would like to take part in the development of my favorite resource, and even I am ready (as many think) provide all possible help, or at least discuss options that the vast majority of players will gladly accept.

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

here everything was decided by
6Kau6, like it can't be solved anymore? ; D trouble is that everyone wants different things and often these things are contradictory. it's only about deciding whether to do something with the racks or not. and feasible help ... well, it's like a surgeon singing songs during an operation to make him more fun. :-)

A
Archon guard 10.12.21

hangover
By its very nature runvordy - almost all weapons, shields, armor, there is a total advantage of Magick and rarnymi belongings, speaking for the increase you reduces the interest runodropa mefit + kill definitively classics - there will be only Rain father and Company))

What some are afraid for the balance of pvp - so it will not change in any way from small and general changes - except that for 100 griffs in the hands of half-asses there will be 1 stick with javellers (not the fact that this stick will be something better than that griff), and axes in the paws barbarians will also be greeff + best, because even over 3 years, not a single normal rare ax can be found on the entire server, and if there is 1 - what will it change? the griffin will still be better.

In addition, there are fire rules and NOBODY will mind if, with the advent of at least some innovation, in some way it will be reflected in them - it will be quite logical.

And also about the fear of torum about the balance of pvp - it is not there - there are fire rules that were created for balance and it has always been so, and the same torum knows this very well.

there is only one thing left: the
problem is that it is not being discussed. (With)

T
Torum. 10.12.21

6Kau6
Obsed said. Cool. I have written a hundred times about the methods of administration, but oh well, how not to support a brother.

Obsessed
We talked, of course. By the way, you yourself invited me here. <: D
In general, I do not see any arguments in favor of these unfounded innovations point-blank, but about "I would like to replace other items with rarki", for example, a firm would say something like "if you cannot do this, then this is your problem. ". You can go over the hillock for the buzzing rarochki, only there they, even of dubious value, are very indecent.

The administration is pursuing a policy that is beneficial to it. It just so happened that all fashionable innovations turn out to be some kind of UG, but for the administrator it's ok, think for yourself why.
The naivety of some, frankly, kills, no offense.

6Kau6 10.12.21

Torum. Yes, and I mentioned this a hundred times, he just did it here =)
And on a loda, for most full-dressed Persians, the maximum difference is tiarka :))

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

Obsessed
BINGO! it will affect "us", those who have been in the game for a long time and have already been fed up with a number of moments. ^ _ ^
It's probably not for me, I'm less than a year) I do not bother, it's better to not have guns neck :)

MFish - RARK pick them up, see the properties, if there is such a - leave, ask at the forum, what it's worth
I and this is how I do it, just not with all things. In fact, some hats, armors and shields fall out, everything else has a use (same (v) lld, mld).

and if the ACs themselves are motivated to look for rarqs? will there be a consensus? :-)
Yes, they should be motivated even now, good rare belts / boots / amuli / rings / jewels / perches / barb and other helmets / tiaras are held in high esteem. And some even need rare guns. There are so many names, how much will change with the appearance of a replacement neck / forti / hoto in this sheet?

In the meantime, you are looking for a bar that is comparable to the neck, I will spend 7x7 and no longer worry about weapons :)

h
hangover 10.12.21

Archon Guard in
almost all weapons, shields, armor, there is a total advantage over magic and rare clothes,
speaking out in favor of increasing the runodrope you reduce the interest of the mephit
How can the increase in the girdle reduce the interest of the mephit? On the contrary. The advantage of one item over another in any parameter will not depend on how many runes on the server. The neck as it was "like this" and "so much better" will remain exactly the same.

+ you will finally kill the classics - only Father Rain and the company will remain there))
As if someone cares about the locomotive forty per cell? Are they hx-s that they go or do they fly to hell andi? They seem to be driving steam locomotives.

But the introduction, in my opinion, of "cheating" things is unacceptable.

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

I do not see any arguments in favor of these unreasonable innovations, but about "I would like to replace other items with rarki" the firm would, for example, say something like "if you cannot do this, then this is your problem."
Torum. And is that a reason to call the others here nerds?

QLinkee, no, the above does not bother me either, it would just be more interesting if there were random options. and in most cases, Rarka is not an option.
and on wigs / MFing I have the same opinion, but the rest are sad that de "wigs are ug". ;-)

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

Obsessed
rest are sad that de "yog wigs". ;-)
there is a suspicion that you will not please them in any way, they need a chest of jahs

6Kau6 10.12.21

QLinkee Why look for it yourself? Mfer will always be happy to sell, and the stock can be made more interesting than the neck.
hangover Talk not about "cheating" things, but about the availability of an alternative to rv. Tochny about its absence.