3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21 01:21 am

strange work of the computer in games

bought a computer a year ago, but began to use it a month ago because I was leaving for another city
config:
mother - MSI Z 97 PC Mate
percent - i5 4690k 3.5 gg
hdd - WD Black 1 TB
sdd - A-Data 128 GB
video - GTX 970 msi 4 g gamind
16 gigs DDR 3 Corsair Vergeance 2x 8 GB
block - Thermaltake 700 watts

there are a lot of problems ... in some games textures
often flicker freezes, I certainly understand that many games are not optimized, but almost every second game freezes
and I often watch let-displays noticed that with a similar configuration and settings, I miss about 20 frames per second
Example .... comparing my computer while playing with exactly the same parameters, I have 30-40 fps lower! I can give other examples if necessary
, what could be the matter? marriage of a processor or card
or poor bandwidth of the mother
Windows rearranged the drivers tried different things
especially nothing changes
116 Comments
Sort by:
U
Udmurt 10.12.21

I certainly do not vkurse, but maybe you have a percentage of 2 cores worth it! try to unlock in msconfig on 4! By default, it can be set to one at all! Himself in dragon edge 3 did not understand what the fuck is that on the menu is terribly! turned on all 4 cores all on ultras rushing!

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

3101Diman
I have a riva tuner and in games it shows FPS and loading of 4 cores
all 4 cores of the same load the
problem is definitely not that unfortunately ...

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

maybe you have a GPU miner that loads the card.
look at the load on the video card core outside the game or while playing something very undemanding.

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

MunchkiN 616
already checked .... there is no miner ...

i
ili0ili 10.12.21

there is something with the video, most likely, check if it keeps the frequencies
or there may be problems with the HDD, put the game on the SSD and it may become better

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

ili0ili
on ssd put ... the same thing,
but what about vidyakha can be?

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

Kalofdut is a very bad example with a hundred fps. it is difficult to say that there can be FPS with such an amount, especially if the Internet is turned on and all sorts of programs are running.
if there are friezes, then there may be jokes about 3.5 gigs. with a similar situation, there was one person with SDD, which was the problem.
so I advise you to test the computer without it and with the paging file disabled from everywhere except SDD. railway friezes can occur when there is a lot of memory (for example, I have 16 gigs and sometimes a disc with a game is parked during the game, after which it takes time to spin up and a freeze may appear.)
Another point is the frequency of the video card. if the overclocking is not the factory video card, then you need to reset everything.
more than viruses and any unnecessary pitch in the game, but I have no thoughts.

even if zhyforce expirens is installed, it is better to remove it

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

MunchkiN 616
I turned off the swap file everywhere. is it really needed for ssd?
But how can friezes arise from the railway because of 16 gigs of operatives? ) what to do in this case?
Was that person's sssnick out of order? what exactly ? so that you can compare with your problem the
vidyahu did not overclock, but it is already overclocked msi gaming oc

T
Thsan 10.12.21

Try to rearrange the video card, the contact may be bad. Also, run the 3dmark11 test to compare with the performance of your model. Try other firewood. Test the system with a stress test, it may overheat where it goes and throttling, respectively.

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

Thsan
there is definitely no overheating,
I constantly look through the go. about the test it is necessary to try) fulmarkom drove, like everything is in order. points do not differ much from the same models

F
FazoInvertor 10.12.21

Mass Effect87 1. Update motherboard BIOS via EZ Flash. 2. If possible, remove the cooling casing of the video card and check: it is not dry - whether the paste is smeared on it. Another option: try to reduce the frequency of the chip and memory on VC. Maybe someone could have * shamanized hertz * before the sale * because in practice I had such cases. 3. In the same BIOS, e manually set the frequency of the RAM that this mother holds. And by the way: what kind of cooler stands on a stone?

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

FazoInvertor
cooler costs Zalman 10x Optima
if I update the BIOS will I have to reinstall the system?
the temperature of the card never rose above 70 degrees, but the throttles whistle at high fps
EZ Flash like for Asus? I have MSI

F
FazoInvertor 10.12.21

Mass Effect87 sorry, I did not see the manufacturer. There in MSI there is an analogue of such a flasher, which I indicated earlier. You do not need to reinstall Windows after the firmware, because this procedure does not apply to the OS. The link can only be thrown off in the LAN because mulberries can not be. If possible, check this video card with friends or acquaintances for this defect. It is quite possible that the problem does not lie in the accelerator itself.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.12.21

Mass Effect87
I have freezes in games due to low RAM frequency

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
1600 hertz and 16 gigs of RAM seems to me to be enough for games) it seems to me everything is much more complicated and confusing

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

FazoInvertor
will greatly appreciate it! By the way, the guarantee does not disappear if you are stitching your mother?

T
Thsan 10.12.21

My video card sometimes dulls and does not give out the full frequency in games from this low FPS, set msi aferburner and see what frequency the video card has under load in the game (overlay setting)

p
pekabir 10.12.21

what monitor? how many hertz?

F
FazoInvertor 10.12.21

Mass Effect87 shouldn't. This is the official firmware. Use any more or less decent standard-sized flash drive (not a mini - it's yg, so don't you think) with an NTFS file system.

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

pekabir
standard 60 hertz full hd