3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21 01:21 am

strange work of the computer in games

bought a computer a year ago, but began to use it a month ago because I was leaving for another city
config:
mother - MSI Z 97 PC Mate
percent - i5 4690k 3.5 gg
hdd - WD Black 1 TB
sdd - A-Data 128 GB
video - GTX 970 msi 4 g gamind
16 gigs DDR 3 Corsair Vergeance 2x 8 GB
block - Thermaltake 700 watts

there are a lot of problems ... in some games textures
often flicker freezes, I certainly understand that many games are not optimized, but almost every second game freezes
and I often watch let-displays noticed that with a similar configuration and settings, I miss about 20 frames per second
Example .... comparing my computer while playing with exactly the same parameters, I have 30-40 fps lower! I can give other examples if necessary
, what could be the matter? marriage of a processor or card
or poor bandwidth of the mother
Windows rearranged the drivers tried different things
especially nothing changes
116 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran ramsus 10.12.21

trianon2014
This is LOL!

t
trianon2014 10.12.21

KoranRazmus
Who is he? Mass Effect87. )))
Here mother - MSI Z 97 PC Mate, 16 gigs DDR 3
there Asus Z97-A RAM: 8g
It seems not him.

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

KoranRazmus
yes not me this and not my video

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

KoranRazmus is
not. on monica via hdmi

S
SP-minus 10.12.21

as a result, it is not the computer that slows down, but the gasket between it and the chair

S
Sonic268 10.12.21

Mass Effect87
you can't touch it, nothing, you risk ue..t's iron

J
John14b 10.12.21

In general, the pekabir speaks to you. The daw, where the number of processors is, you need to remove and restart the PC and then everything will be fine.
Freezes may be out of memory. Probably not a secret that the card has 3.5, and not 4GB, as it is written on the box. Especially in
Advanced Warfare, if there is an excess of 3580-3600MB, the game goes into creepy friezes, but I really can't play Advanced Warfare at 2560x1080 on ultra on gtx 970 g1 gaming, you can only on high, otherwise there is an excess of video memory) even no one knows which you have a monitor. Pekabir said everything correctly you have a lock for 1 core) remove the daw, also make sure that the memory consumption does not exceed 3500. Maybe everyone has a different game in bf 4 with 85 frames, it falls down to 35-50 fps if the memory is exceeded, this is also applies to GTA.

K
Kahran ramsus 10.12.21

Mass Effect87
stop, is that not your example either?

Z
Zerencij 10.12.21

your hard drive is dying. see SMART

p
pekabir 10.12.21

John14b is
probably too complicated a joke for him. let him poke around

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

SP-minus
well, justify) removed the checkbox, there is a swap file,

M
Mass Effect87 10.12.21

John14b
already removed the daw of Monik I wrote. playing at 1920x1080

G
Glnai 10.12.21

Considering that problems not only in 1 game + problems with textures are a marriage of the video card itself, but it works at the factory, but they did something wrong, as a rule, this is a gigabyte problem, but apparently MSI also decided to shine ...

J
JoBlan 10.12.21

And you still try to drive on another bp

z
zhekazloy 10.12.21

Effect87 the Mass
"a lot of problems ... some games twinkle texture"
to see how it flickers))
Twitching possible both above wrote because vsync.
If it has already come to artifacts and blockiness, then it already means khan map.
"often freezes, I certainly understand that many games unoptimized but almost every other game Vries"
Playing Click the Holy Trinity (alt + counter + shares) look closely at the processes (memory and interest) in certain games should disable all there launchers ...
In addition, already ... maybe they grabbed the infection in the processes and load the computer mom do not worry.
Usually, such things are disguised as something harmless,
for example
justed.exe (such as a Java update))
from safe but malicious in terms of load, even razer synapse
luck, if you missed something - all posts are somehow not very realistic to cover)

V
Vladimir Platonov 10.12.21

if you sit here, you are playing at minimum rates with 25-30 fps, and they are mad about their fat, not 200 fps, but 199 ...