3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milcin7 10.12.21 10:44 pm

problem with TAB (Mad Max)

Hello everyone)
PROBLEM WITH THE MAP!

I personally decide as follows: first turn on the binoculars, and in binocular mode I open the map! There were no flights ... who will be glad to help), please, unsubscribe who helped ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarbossaG1982 10.12.21

I noticed an interesting thing, if you immediately cut in the card, then the game of course crashes, but if you turn it on after 4-5 minutes, it becomes normal.

B
Beirut 10.12.21

The denovy crack is usually made for popular processes and video cards from the binding, that is, intel + nvidia

m
mr.ruslan1984 10.12.21

I solved the problem with my card. In the settings, I set the resolution to 1024 (I don't know whether it affects or not) (but it was 1600) and set the windowed mode. And voila, the map opens without problems. I play for two days and I don’t know any problems .. Tablet version 3. Game version 4 gig repack. Repack features ("The licensed version of the game is taken as a basis
" : Ripper, ThirstCutter and Knokshok.
"Installation: from 50 minutes on SSD to 2 hours or more on HDD. Also depends on the number of cores.
" RePack from: RG Steamgames)

S
Sh_vetal 10.12.21

FEMALE INET and trying many ways with the departure of TAV AND YOUR DIFFERENT NON-STANDARD WAYS I saw that when playing Max, pressing TAB throws it out, but if playing Max, but ... first we go to the balloon, we go up, look at the surroundings and remove the binoculars. There is no card until the game is restarted, then again byaki. Test with me this is how it goes.

d
denwolf89 10.12.21

Sh_vetal
does not help (((

S
Sh_vetal 10.12.21

helps three hours play on v3 denwolf89
Launched the game ride a ball binoculars map plows TAV starts and from the fortress in the car on foot

d
denwolf89 10.12.21

Sh_vetal
I'm glad that it helped you, but I wrote about my case

S
Sh_vetal 10.12.21

Http: //ssmaker.ru/3176a559.jpg I CUT ALL DAY denwolf89
well then, as I loaded the save, I flew on the balloon in the air, I pressed the binoculars, the map was not a single departure. Although I had deleted settings.ini from the game and reinstalled a couple of progs these
Spoilershttp: //SSMaker.ru/399b1df3/ and even then I have not the latest drivers for the video card, but before that it crashes on new ones at all.

I have this assembly of Mad Max + 3 DLC (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment) (RUS | ENG | MULTI7) [Lossless RePack] from SEYTER + Only.Crack.v3-3DM although I think it doesn't matter who squeezed it.

d
denwolf89 10.12.21

Sh_vetal
So no one argues, just in fact this method does not help everyone! Helped you - well done !! The rest are waiting for a new pill or looking further, like me)

S
Sh_vetal 10.12.21

denwolf89 Well, what could I have written off everything that I did Crack.v4-3DM I need to have their site open for days, I update constantly I look.

d
denwolf89 10.12.21

Sh_vetal
yes bullshit, I can't wait 4 crack)))))

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

Hike, the problem with the card is mainly with the owners of processors from AMD (the FX-8320 itself has an 8-core paired with a Radeon 270 2gb), I checked it on an Intel Core i5 processor with an Nvidia GTX 650 1gb card plows 100%, no bugs / no crashes were noticed, so yes, we will have to wait for a "crack" v.4.

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

By the way, have you heard anything about the crack from CPY, Skidrow or Reloaded?

d
denwolf89 10.12.21

BlacK_SwordmaN
Skidrow and Reloaded will put a pill from 3dm in their patches, y CPY and ALI are generally dull

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

denwolf89
Thanks for the information

D
Denis Tumilovich 10.12.21

4 DLC released, let's see what's with the map)

C
CHIP1488 10.12.21

4 dlc the same trouble with the card

D
Denis Tumilovich 10.12.21

CHIP1488
so we are waiting for v4 tablets, they promised it with DLC

d
david2222 10.12.21

But you can not reassign the button to another?

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

By the way, how do you remap the button?