3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milcin7 10.12.21 10:44 pm

problem with TAB (Mad Max)

Hello everyone)
PROBLEM WITH THE MAP!

I personally decide as follows: first turn on the binoculars, and in binocular mode I open the map! There were no flights ... who will be glad to help), please, unsubscribe who helped ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
s
slipknot326 10.12.21

Boss_Timurchik
What other crash fix ????

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.12.21

slipknot326
simple as a stone came out not so long ago

s
slipknot326 10.12.21

Boss_Timurchik Are
n't you giving me a reference?

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.12.21

slipknot326
i rocked with the repack

e
egen inc 10.12.21

It's better to wait for a normal tablet than to play with such permission

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

Roman Niko21
Can you say what percentage. and a video card?

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

Quote:
Update:
Patch 3 for Mad Max rolls in a number of improvements, including the “Vehicle Roll” option, which lets you enable more realistic in-air physics. (And, to create more incredible moments in Capture Mode!) In addition to this, there's a number of general fixes, for both graphics and audio, along with a number of specific updates for 64-bit Windows users. Enjoy all the nitty gritty in the full patch notes, below.

General Updates for All Platforms:
Added optional “Vehicle roll” setting for more realistic in-air car physics.
General performance improvements.
Improved data streaming, enabling content to load faster and easier.
Improved auto-aim target prioritization.
Fixed various audio issues.
Made various GUI fixes and improvements.
Fixed several instances of the map not loading correctly.
Made various mission flow fixes and improvements. This includes retroactively resolving a conditional mission flow blocker that was happening to some players trying to install the Baby Bars during the Wasteland Classic mission after the mission flow had been interrupted.
General bug fixes.
Win64 Specific Updates:
Fixed instances of graphics options resetting to default upon the game loading for some users.
Fixed an issue which caused the Harpoon to not work correctly on triple monitor setups, and with larger aspect ratios.
Fixed several keyboard entry issues with the WBPlay Menu screen.
Made several Mouse & Keyboard Control improvements and fixes.

http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/Tciy6SHu/file.html

Unpack in root directory
Wait for new crack
Play game
In short, wait for a new pill for a patch

D
Denis Tumilovich 10.12.21

BlacK_SwordmaN
So have you fixed the problem here or not with the card? even I don't understand)

D
DarkSergio 10.12.21

Denis Tumilovich
Well it is written. "In short, you need to wait for a new tablet under the patch"
The problem is in the crack and not in the game itself, this problem is not on the license. Wait for a crack.

s
slipknot326 10.12.21

Boss_Timurchik I
see.

K
Kefryk 10.12.21

DarkSergio
So the patch has already been released, but there is no crack!
Will wait!

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

Denis Tumilovich
As I wrote above, now we are waiting for the release of crack v.4, which is POSSIBLE !!! the problem with the map and some other bugs / errors will be fixed, but, as you understand, I do not promise anything

D
DarkSergio 10.12.21

Kefryk
And someone said that the pill will come out with the patch ?!)

N
Nemesis 10.12.21

Okay, once there was such a game of Interstate 76, here the author of the topic at this resolution just simulates nostalgic times for himself)

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

DarkSergio
Dear, think logically: the tablet COULD NOT come out simultaneously with the patch, tk. the 3DM team will only "finish" the crack for the update

D
DarkSergio 10.12.21

BlacK_SwordmaN
Emmmmm clear) So I put "?!" At the end of my last message, which means that the question is rhetorical. This was the answer to Comrade Kefryk. Which, like you actually did not understand what was written.

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

DarkSergio
Then I apologize for not considering this issue in more detail)

K
Kefryk 10.12.21

DarkSergio
So 3dm said that the tablets for mgs and mad max will come out together with the update and I said "We will wait" and did not say that it should come out right away!

D
DarkSergio 10.12.21

BlacK_SwordmaN
Accepted)
Kefryk
3DM didn't say that in my opinion. The last thing I saw with a link to their forum was a request to be patient and the fact that the defense is very sophisticated.
So I also misunderstood what you wrote) Some kind of recursion. Excuse me)

D
Denis Tumilovich 10.12.21

Kefryk
may be strange, but my mgs goes perfectly, without crashes and glitches of any kind, but with max jambs, which I just did not try, when opening the map, crashes, and so sometimes it crashes, once an hour is stable ... (( (