3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milcin7 10.12.21 10:44 pm

problem with TAB (Mad Max)

Hello everyone)
PROBLEM WITH THE MAP!

I personally decide as follows: first turn on the binoculars, and in binocular mode I open the map! There were no flights ... who will be glad to help), please, unsubscribe who helped ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kefryk 10.12.21

Denis Tumilovich
Yes, my Mgs is also great because litsuha, and with mad max, there is also trouble with the card)
DarkSergio
They said this on the day the crack was released on mgs, like we will do crack with each subsequent update on Mgs and mad max)

D
Denis Tumilovich 10.12.21

Kefryk
I do not have a license, a repack from RG Steamgames with a 3DM.v2 tablet

S
Shadows3D 10.12.21

3DM requested game saves from different systems to analyze errors and wrote that the tricks in MGS and Mad Max were very different, so we are waiting ..

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

Shadows3D
Thanks for the info)

_
__DeimoS__ 10.12.21

Shadows3D
can you link to the info?

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

So, there is no news, dear?

D

denis orlov
time to ban you!

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

Denis Tumilovich I
completely agree with you, dear.
and you, DISRESPECTED, denis orlov, we ask you not to appear here

C
CrazyZero 10.12.21

I climbed the Internet and found a solution in the discussion on the incentive. At least it helped me, unlike the fix and a bunch of other tips. In general, here.

in the game directory there is a file SteamLibrary SteamApps common Mad Max patch_win64 game0.tab,
cut this file anywhere, start the game (do not go anywhere in the menu except "continue", otherwise it will crash), activate any cut scene (pull out and put the canister back, for example), check the map, make fast travel to any available point, check autosave, exit the game, put the file in place, start the game again.

Hope it helps somebody.

Link to the discussion page in incentive - http://steamcommunity.com/app/234140/discussions/0/490121928351560657/

D

CrazyZero
Alas, it didn't help me (((

s
saa0891 10.12.21

During the whole game, the map did not open only once, and then when I had already completed the story.
Found advice in Steam.

1. After 49% of the game, the card stopped opening not on the gamepad, not on the keyboard. Reinstalling the game did not help. Starting a new game, everything works fine, I don’t understand the problem, there is absolutely no desire to start all over again. Who has not come across this? How can you fix this?

Answer: Try to perform an action in the game when the screen turns off for a second. For example filling a jar. It helped me.

2. The card is also missing. He cured him by rolling to Griffe and pumping. The card appeared

3. For whom the card does not open and the inscriptions are not shown, what is how much is raised, etc., etc. IT IS NECESSARY TO DRINK WATER and dial it)))) and that's all) the card starts working))

I just refilled the flask and the card worked.

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

CrazyZero
Alas, no miracle happened)

C
CHIP1488 10.12.21

does not help

v
vetalson46c 10.12.21

I will soon pass the game just by rolling all over the map at random ...

v
vetalson46c 10.12.21

belov anton
on the site was: today at 19:17

file - fix_map.rar.exe ATP to

you good people!

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

belov anton
Again, the unfortunate spammer

S
Shadows3D 10.12.21

vetalson46c the
dude wrote on reddit that he was already drawing this map himself :)

v
vetalson46c 10.12.21

aha)) tin, they brought the person to the handle, as they say)) it's a pity that there is no such thing as in Just Cause2 - there was a program that took your saves in the game and drew the uncompleted places on the map.

U
Unh47med 10.12.21

With the third crack, the toy generally refuses to behave adequately. I put the second one. I set the resolution to 1024x600 in the game settings. Before continuing, I do the windowed mode, and then change it back to fullscreen with the application. In the game I drive about 20 meters, then get out of the car, take the canister out of the trunk and put it back. After all these machinations, Mad Maxim became more or less playable. Throws it out about once every 2-3 hours. So already cleared the territory of Jeet and Gutgash. I hope that everything will be fine in the future.

f
fominviatheslav20 10.12.21

I tried all the repacks, all the cracks and fixes, all the tips I just found on the internet, nothing helped. The computer fits into the recommended systems, Win 7x64 is installed. I went through the whole game without a card, although I suffered decently. Today I decided to install Win 10.C the first time the map did not open, the second time it started working through the sniper rifle and then it began to open through the tab. I drove a couple of hours, everything worked, restarted the game, the map was in order, only Max was sometimes thrown out when firing a shotgun under the textures, but it was on 7th Windows