3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milcin7 10.12.21 10:44 pm

problem with TAB (Mad Max)

Hello everyone)
PROBLEM WITH THE MAP!

I personally decide as follows: first turn on the binoculars, and in binocular mode I open the map! There were no flights ... who will be glad to help), please, unsubscribe who helped ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

Although there are problems with Win 7 x64 owners

R
Russel_116 10.12.21

BlacK_SwordmaN
Intel + Nvidia ALMOST, the card works every other time, and then only with a belly cutter.

D
Denis Tumilovich 10.12.21

Darrius
does not see my processes at all (((

B
BlacK_SwordmaN 10.12.21

Russel_116
I say, how lucky, my brother, with such a bundle, has a problem only with shells for a sniper rifle, the map works everywhere, I personally checked / played)

a
adikus 10.12.21

the problem with the tab is solved in the screen settings to display without borders. go to open the map back in the settings and you can put the full screen back

D

adikus
If you read the previous posts, you would understand that this method does not help everyone !!!

a
adikus 10.12.21

Denis Tumilovich
download the repack from Khattab (installation) and not installed. And try without borders from 2 times it turned out the first time thrown out

D

adikus I
downloaded all the repacks that are, and installed them not once, the result is still the same !!!

D

__DeimoS__
No, it does not work after 4 or 6 hours

Q
Qdevil 10.12.21

the problem could not be solved by any of the listed methods
today I decided to download from mechanics (4GB) it took about 2-3 hours for a long time, but it was worth it. the map opens!) and there are no crashes,
but what's strange is you need to run from a shortcut in the pack with the game (launcher), if from the desktop, it
can take someone out to help

J
JmenTich 10.12.21

Qdevil
And what is your system configuration? AMD Percent?

Q
Qdevil 10.12.21

JmenTich
i7-3770k
gtx-680

R
Roman Niko21 10.12.21

I just don't open the map right away when loading it, go out into the desert and drive there until there is a save icon, then the map starts working normally, there are no crashes

l
liss2368 10.12.21

when I installed the game, I, too, like everyone else, the game crashed when the card was pressed and the shotgun was buggy, and I also noticed that I did not have subtitles, although they were included. I tried to install a safe, which was laid out here on the forum, not by anyone. THEN I installed the game on my laptop and everything works and does not work. It seemed that the laptop had a resolution of 800x600 and the grofa full screen was on, then I looked at the computer and there it turned out there was a resolution of 1024x768 and the grofa full screen was frameless, in the end ..... I changed the resolution to 800x600 and I turned off the full screen in the grof without a frame and bam everything started working

K
Kirill22092 10.12.21

na idi tutorial pa ruskamu

C
CEMENTATOR 10.12.21

I drove with this screen resolution in 2001, and even then 1024x768 was the smallest. Thank you neighing.

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.12.21

Kirill22092
ha ha made me laugh

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.12.21

the problem of opening the card is solved by doing something in the game or you can die stupidly, but with a shotgun the problem was solved with a crash fix

P
Psythra 10.12.21

I would ban such authors ... just tin .... Is this a fashion to be an illiterate shkolotoy ??

l
liss2368 10.12.21

and still not all computers for 100,000 rubles