3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King of Games 10.12.21 10:44 pm

What do you think of the published system requirements for Fallout 4? (Fallout 4)

System requirements Fallout 4
Minimum
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent

Recommended
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz / AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB / AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent
Your opinion.
126 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexx77 10.12.21

NiGGA POPER 228
Well, there is no grafon ... what, now it will not be interesting to play?

D
Destroyer_26 10.12.21

The requirements are clearly overstated.

L
Laurenande 10.12.21

soon everyone will go broke on vidyuhu RAM and so far

J
JustiVoy 10.12.21

Lexx77
It may and will be possible to play. It depends not only on the graphics but also on the plot and gameplay

L
Leon96983 10.12.21

Yes, not guys, I'm sure it's just that the systems are overstated, this is probably some kind of fashion, so take this new Battlefront, if you believe the systems, then at high it will not trample on me, but today I played beta at high everything is fine, no lags or bugs nothing, everything is stable

C
CreMat0ry 10.12.21

We are waiting for denuvo and crooked cracks: D

G
Garry3Fingers 10.12.21

So what can I hope for with my i5 4670, 8gb and 770 4gb?

C
CreMat0ry 10.12.21

Garry3Fingers
Throw it out and forget, buy a console

K
Kryogen 10.12.21

Podvipodvertov
In every topic about requirements you write your own fictitious non-existent computer, laughter and only, you have a violent imagination too.

z
zombijaic 10.12.21

NiGGA POPER 228 the
main thing is 13,000 dialogues: D and not graphics

E
Egor Mazurik 10.12.21

Podvipodvertov
you probably work since you can collect such a beast for yourself, and what will you offer to a 10th grader who does not have enough for a can of proteins, to someone who hoped that the game would suit him, and he will play it for a whole year, or even 2 and 3, what do you advise to someone who has 2 nuclear shit, with 4 gigs on board, and 1 gig of a video card?

A
Anomel Suna 10.12.21

Yegor Mazurik,
what would you advise to someone who has 2 nuclear shit, with 4 gigs on board, and 1 gig of a video card?

Envy

E
Egor Mazurik 10.12.21

Den Good I
agree, all the same, if this computer is not invented, then envy is present, well, what can I do, it’s not my destiny to play fallch 4, but if a pirate appears, I’ll still try to start .......

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

Actually, in the system topic, I was about the same and wrote
Spoiler think there will be a minimum of 5 3.2Hz 6-8 gigs of RAM and a card with 2 gigs of level 670 or something close to it.
for maxes, respectively, sucked and 7 8 gigs map of level 970 zhyforsy. maybe the RAM will eat less, but if the engine is the same, it is unlikely.
so surprisingly I do not see anything. low wax requirements.

P
Podvipodvertov 10.12.21

Yegor Mazurik
Of course nothing is invented, I write everything as it is. In general, I'm honestly a little surprised that some people say that I made it all up. I don’t understand what is so supernatural here, an ordinary computer, there’s nothing like that in it, a piece of iron and nothing more, so if I wrote that I am the owner of a new Rolls Royce Phantom or, at worst, a Mercedes S 600, then of course it really is cool. Well, for that matter, I know a real guy who is 23 years old, and he himself, without the help of his parents and other people, muddied himself on a BMW X6, and this happens in life, and he is not the only one like that. So I'm just a piece of shit compared to people like that.

S
Setesh 10.12.21

unexpectedly, although it will go to the recommended ones, but here they clearly hammered on optimization)

c
cjremigos 10.12.21

Podvipodvertov
do not report to them, the property of people is envy, hatred and evil. About systems, usually when such games are good, they overestimate them (as you may have noticed in your experience), so that you would buy new parts, spend would have money for new components for their pet, and more than half of the fans will buy new parts for a computer specifically for Fallout. My point of view is this)

Z
Zerencij 10.12.21

Chot is cool for a minimum wage vidyuhu with 2 gigs. In our MSC, this costs at least 9 thousand. current 1 vidyuha.
And so wangyu will go on 1 gig, such as GTX 560ti. And RAM chot dofig, will be in minimum salaries 4

L
LightHOwUSE 10.12.21

My opinion is that due to stupid strife - hryvnia and rubles are rolling into shit. In developed countries, updating a computer is still not difficult. And therefore the systems themselves are absolutely adequate. But the prices for vidyahi, higher than the minimum, are inadequate in our country.

S
Shinobu 10.12.21

Developments seem to hint at the level of optimization (there was enough money for voice acting), and given the scale of the game, and the number of bugs at the start (typical for a gazebo), I anticipate a sea of ​​tears in the style of "ya paslady races pre-ordered." But life does not teach suckers.

In general, those who pre-ordered - I wish you some good fun.