3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King of Games 10.12.21 10:44 pm

What do you think of the published system requirements for Fallout 4? (Fallout 4)

System requirements Fallout 4
Minimum
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent

Recommended
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz / AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB / AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent
Your opinion.
126 Comments
Sort by:
M
Melshlemming 10.12.21

And all such zvizdeli earlier that they will not really differ from the Skurimskys.

M
MrWorld 10.12.21

The systems are of course wild, but if you take the same mad max old warz, then the systems were written there too, I tried mad max and on my already outdated computer the game goes to ultra at 50-60 fps with anti-aliasing. same story.

p
perni007 10.12.21

A banal conspiracy with iron manufacturers. On verification, it turns out that the system requirement is several times lower.

S
Shamkhal Kaitemirov 10.12.21

Yes, it seems to me that this is all nonsense. This is done so that people run to the store for new hardware. Mad Max also had 8GB of RAM. On my laptop 4 and she flew high.

E
Esthetix 10.12.21

It flies into 4k.

s
solus. 10.12.21

After reviewing the system requirements of Bethesda to launch their latest game, the gaming community amicably added the following item to the "Recommended": "High-speed Internet connection." And with a light heart left to wait for the free-to-download release. ;)

S
Spiny 10.12.21

The graphics for the trailer somehow fall short of the recommended ones for 3GB. What are Recommended? Recommended is not yet max. I'm afraid to imagine what is needed for the ultra. Hope for norms optimization? Yes, with such graphics and with such requirements, there is no optimization. I do not believe in these requirements. Either there is no optimization at all, or something I did not see in the trailer graphics.

A
AiSPQR 10.12.21

something a little hard for the heir of Oblivion ... although not sickly space, in order to say: "this is not a buggy game, but a crappy computer." Before buying, it's easier to wait and download a pirate, see what and how, and then think about whether it is worth it or not

h
heroma 10.12.21

will go to ultra like the witcher)))

N
Navuhogolosor 10.12.21

Hike, from the new fall I will only have the wallpaper on the desktop, and that's not a fact.

Z
Zerencij 10.12.21

bloomm
Hear the sofa Tatar, the mouth is blocked. We are sitting and discussing the requirements of the product, since you are so correct why do you meddle in the topic and offend others? Of course, stroke your tie, and stick your tongue in your mouth and hold it behind your teeth.
And then there was an authority here ...

M
Maxis1977 10.12.21

probably the optimization was not delivered, the Skyrim engine should not demand so much, as if the game is being made on unreal engine 4, in the trailer the protagonist's fingers do not even move apart at the end when he strokes the dog, and the dog does not even have hair, hence the question - why is core i7 for this game?, should be enough for any ultra top i5, why so much RAM? for a minimum, 6GB should be enough, why such a powerful video card? 2010 textures, half of it won't even start

l
legusor 10.12.21

the guys are just filling themselves up. like, for the sake of our landmark game, get yourself a top pitch.

V
Very kind 10.12.21

My 4GB of RAM is clearly not enough. Hello shop!

O
OrisLumenis 10.12.21

If for people even such requirements at the end of 2015 are too high, then I would recommend not playing games, but engaging in professional development and looking for a normal job / promoting your business project.
Objectively, the requirements are quite adequate, in fact, they are even a little low as for the beginning of 2016.

Z
Zerencij 10.12.21

OrisLumenis
Yes, the requirements are too high, this is a fact, everything rests on the video card, see how much the new one costs. Most users of our country have it for 1 gig. Although it will go with a gig. Mad Max has gone and this one will go.

Z
Zerencij 10.12.21

baskspace2014 is
all the easier, collusion of developers with hardware manufacturers + provision of deliberately false minimum requirements. In particular, video cards and CPU.

S
Spiny 10.12.21

Requirements are not adequate for this game. There is nothing in the trailer for such requirements. It will be something like Skyrim. Something may be more beautiful, but it won't go far from Skyrim. These are not the requirements. This is complete nonsense.

B
BOEHKOM 10.12.21

Minimum PC - 30fps
Recommended PC -60fps

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

What do you think of the published system requirements for Fallout 4?
Nothing. Since I don’t know a damn about it. Besides, I am sure that my recently bought super-duper calculator will easily pull this fun.
... Or won't it? Heh. heh ...