3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King of Games 10.12.21 10:44 pm

What do you think of the published system requirements for Fallout 4? (Fallout 4)

System requirements Fallout 4
Minimum
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent

Recommended
Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz / AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB / AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent
Your opinion.
126 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Kozinsky 10.12.21

lokkie
Can't you stick it in at 6GB? 4 + 2. LOL. And here it is not in the budget matter, but in the format of the board and the intention of the developers.

M

Multihellmen
Spoiler
Here are some chrome tabs. On clean Windows + steam + connection manager from mts. (which eats ~ 200MB just like that)

M

lokkie Windows
can work with all the memory of the strips that are installed, no need to drive. But games and applications, 32bit - 3.5GB maximum together with Windows, 64bit maximum is not, how much is possible to put, so much you can use.

M

A very kind
8GB Plank costs from 2500 to 3500 rubles, it was more profitable to buy 2 years ago, in advance. For example, I then bought an 8GB card from kingston for 1800R.

l
lokkie 10.12.21

Can't you stick it in at 6GB? 4 + 2. LOL.
This is LOL so LOL. It is for such people that they write 8GB .. so that they do not burn their buckets due to their stupidity.

Multihellmen
I'm talking about the resource monitor, where you have a painted scale of how much you have free, how much in work, etc. She sees all the memory, does not work with all.
Akromya Windows server, that with 64GB works .. but that Windows server.

for some reason, it is occupied by 3 gigabytes ..
Actually, Windows takes over 1.6 GB, maximum 1.9. What kind of viruses do you have there that eat 3GB and higher, on just one running Windows, that's the question.

M

lokkie
"This is LOL so LOL. That's why they write 8GB .. so that they don't burn their buckets due to their stupidity."
You may have the bucket. And yes, I have not 6, but 12GB of RAM.

E
Economan 10.12.21

I have Intel Quad Core on my processor, vidyuhoy Nvidia 1 GB 650 Ti 8 gig of RAM ALL modern games on medium-high fly, I think that this one will fly too.

s
solus. 10.12.21

Economan

"The hedgehog is a proud bird. Until you kick it, it won't fly." What am I doing? Besides, "medium-high" can mean a game in 800x600 resolution with anti-aliasing disabled.

E
Economan 10.12.21

solus.
800x600? Can it be so high? I have a maximum of 320x240.

s
sobri1 10.12.21

intel core 2 quad q 9300
nvidia GT550 ti 1 gb
8 gb ddr 2 The
Inquisition flew, The Witcher went smoothly on medium after patches, GTA 5 went smoothly on medium.
I'm sure folout4 will easily go and all these requirements are stupid promotion for a new piece of hardware !!

l
lokkie 10.12.21

Mikhail Kozinsky
And yes, I have not 6, but 12GB of RAM.
I have: kore2duo, GTX 650 4GB, and 4GB of RAM as you put it. The same GTA 5 goes to high only because of the processor, because it is dual-core, it sags during calculations .. the video card does not strain from the word at all, just like RAM, as you put it.
Probably I'm doing something wrong.
With 4 GB of video memory, even 6 GB is a lot today. In applications, memory begins to fragment at 25%. I had to throw out two extra planks. What's going on with 12GB, I can imagine.
No mind, consider a cripple.

A
Analius 10.12.21

my witcher went to the minimum wages, will go to the minimum of a folout?

c
cyklon-31 10.12.21

the developers said the schedule is like in New Vegas, well, maybe something else will be screwed up, but it will work if Vegas plows Skyrim, remember so it will be fatter than a vazmak, it will be like a witcher for me, I just got bored and everything is boring

M

lokkie
What nonsense have you just written? 6GB is a lot for pc now? No sane person would say such nonsense. Pure Windows, without any unnecessary running applications, eats ~ 1.2 GB. Chrome, with 12 pages that did not close, but on which a large number of transitions were made, will eat about 1.5-2 GB, add to this the system, already ~ 3.2 GB, if a person works in programs with compilation, image processing, graphics and other things, then 8 GB will be the minimum recommended, tk. the same 3Ds Max eats an unlimited number of resources, and can more than gobble up 8GB of RAM, in addition to the system. In games, I have never seen a game, namely a game, consume more than 4 GB of RAM. All tests show the total memory consumption.
Here's about your 650:

At the same time, the vidyaha is dispersed.
And as you can see in the test, RAM is consumed in total ~ 5GB.

With 4 GB of video memory, even 6 GB is a lot today.
It is not the video memory that decides, but the core and memory frequencies.
You can buy a gt710 on 4Gb, tell me that it will be better than the same 650 on 2GB
And what does RAM have to do with vidyahi memory in general? Okay, if you have built-in graphics, up to 2-4GB can be allocated and used for video memory.
No mind, consider a cripple.
About myself?

D
Darkus222 10.12.21

I'm going to cancel the pre-order because I have gtx 460 se 4'gb and i5 2.8 ghz

A
Analius 10.12.21

wait for the fix as with the witcher in the graphics mode and will go to 6 GB for sure

P
PaulTheApostle 10.12.21

My game will fly at maximum settings, but the requirements for playing with such a graphon are clearly overestimated

M
Milkyway67 10.12.21

I don’t care at all, I’m not worried because I know that it will go like a pretty one in the middle ones

D
DemonTwR 10.12.21

Yes, I agree with this "I'm not worried because I know that it will go like cute on the average" Only it is still a shame that Good companies are in the Ass because of the Unwritten agreement between the game manufacturers Microsoft and Nvidia.

AMD only Future only

l
lokkie 10.12.21

the same 3Ds Max eats an unlimited number of resources, and can more than gobble up 8GB of RAM, in addition to the system.
It's even interesting how they worked in it, and work, on XP with 500MB of physical memory .. the shot is incredible .. fantastic!
About you. Therefore, you are constantly stuck in optimization topics, screaming at min 16GB, mina super duper, why does not it work. ))

What nonsense have you just written? 6GB is a lot for pc now? No sane person would say such nonsense.
You probably wanted to say, not a single schoolboy would say that, it's not cool.

RAM is consumed in total ~ 5GB.
And I wrote about that from the very beginning that under load, in total, memory is allocated within 6GB, no more, because home Windows cannot work with a large amount of memory .. it physically cannot do this, it is not embedded in it ... Understand this with your school head. )

And what does RAM have to do with vidyahi memory?
In games? I don't even know what to say. Indeed, what relation does .. hmm.