3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cold light 11.12.21 12:14 am

Walkthrough Questions (Possible Spoilers) (Sword Coast Legends)

I got to the guild hall, and then a plug came out: I went down to the basement and stood at the statue of Nardash the Brave. The idea is to read poetry and something should happen. I tried different more or less reasonable options.
On the
Spoiler version, it’s not nine of us now, as it was long ago, life for us is an eternal oath. And when we continue to walk in the darkness, we dare not dare, a sound effect is heard on our way, but I do not see the result.
Also, if you hit the gong, the symbol next to the statue lights up.
Please tell me what to do next!
122 Comments
Sort by:
c
chylera 11.12.21

game saves c: Users name AppData Roaming Steam CODEX 325600

t
tirlan 11.12.21

We need to take the wine upstairs. Strike the gong, drink wine read the verse again wine and gong. at the top of the book is a sequence.

C
Cold light 11.12.21

tirlan
Thanks a lot ! It turns out that I missed the book describing the ritual, so I was stupid. With the book, it immediately became clear)

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Plugging in several quests at once:
1) Find out where the Golden Eye is holding Leoril.
Where to find this Golden Eye?

2) How to free the manhole cover from the vines in the house of the herbalist Sherman? They write that he hid what he needed somewhere nearby - I ran around everything, I can't find it.

3) List of names. Find missing magazine pages. Where?

4) The willful merchant. find Martumala in the goblin caves - throws mercenaries into the caves. I was already there, ran around everything, there is no merchant. Where is this bastard hiding?

C
Cold light 11.12.21

hedwiga
4) A willful merchant. find Martumala in the goblin caves - throws mercenaries into the caves. I was already there, ran around everything, there is no merchant. Where is this bastard hiding?
He is in the caves, at one of the levels there will be a door closed with a mechanical lock (or something like that), it cannot be opened, you need to look around and notice that there are pressure plates in the hall (the player himself will look around). Further, under the portraits of the characters, we click on the palm (so that they stand in their places and do not run after the leader) and place them one by one on the pressure plates = profit! There are 2 or 3 slabs, one of which is slightly behind on a hill.

I have one more question: is it possible to store things somewhere? Theoretically, I thought that it was possible in the guild chest, but I can't figure out how to put things there - it doesn't work out of the quick slot.

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Cold light
Oh! Thanks! I remember this closed door :))) stoves in the same room?

S
Sergey Filimonov 11.12.21

hung on a riddle with books in the library in the Meeting House of the Golden Eye. I don't seem to see any clues nearby, but where else there may be missing guild members on the quest, I don't know. I've already checked everything else.

C
Cold light 11.12.21

hedwiga
yes, in the same, only one there is a little bit on a hill and behind

And another question: I went into an antique shop, met a strange merchant there, then went upstairs,
read the diary, Spoiler let go of the zombies from the leash and took the fish from the closet. So everything was supposed to be, or was it a quest one and something screwed up? And then what to do with the
Spoiler-Speaking Fish?

g
gven4 11.12.21

hedwiga

2. Turn on "Search" in the room and documents will be highlighted on the table. After reading the receipt, go for the package to Relona and she will give out a freezing potion, with which you will destroy the vine.

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Cold light
I also go with this fish :)
gven4
Thank you!

b
bestic 11.12.21

Guys, with the books in the meeting house, did someone solve the riddle?

i
iwurwe 11.12.21

damn it got stuck there too .... ((

i
iwurwe 11.12.21

stuck in jail ... writes to find a secret passage ... searched everything ... lights nothing ... who knows?
the first camera to the left ... you need to stand for 3-4 seconds to show it ...

S
Seguro 11.12.21

Question about the quest an eye for an eye.
Found a builder's diary. Walked around the entire tunnel but no hint of a secret passage to the house. Anyway, where is this bullshit?
the question is removed (there is a wall to the right of the bear cave)

hedwiga Leoril is in the jail of the eye, she is further along the plot. List of names in the same place, on the corpse of one of the enemies

c
chylera 11.12.21

hedwiga
I got a fish in the brow near the city, near a fetid cave, sells a stub!

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Cold light

Well this is some kind of horror with this cave and the merchant :) I got up on the platform, everything opened. There is a torture room and an org and a goblin and they both attacked me - I killed them.
Now they write to me - to interrogate - to talk to the prisoner, but where is he? do i have a glitch? I examined this whole room - there is no one alive there, except us :)))

C
Cold light 11.12.21

hedwiga
No prisoner? And the letter was found, according to which it turns out that
SpoilerThis merchant handed us over to mercenaries?
Listen .... but try to replay this moment! There is such a thing that when you open it, the goblins kick the prisoner, and he screams save-help. Maybe you didn't have time to save him? I, of course, am not sure that they can beat him to death, but just in case I was in a hurry to intervene and distract the heroes to the party.
And there is a second option: the problem is that the quest was completed at the wrong time and strongly after the estimated time of completion (I understand correctly that you did not open the door there on the first passage of the cave?) So the merchant could die, he could move to the caravan's parking lot ... to any of the parking areas.

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Cold light
yeah, I have twice this place and replayed from the nachala I do not have a captive :(
there stupid orc and goblin and one they do not kick-no yelling.
I was in the forest nevevintersky go, so that da strongly moved forward on the plot: (I
found a note, but what's the point?

where now to look for this prisoner ...

C
Cold light 11.12.21

hedwiga
then I don't know what to do, this merchant with the letter M was normally released from me, he gave a cool staff as a bribe. Judging by the logic of the task, you ate a merchant (there are all sorts of half-gnawed bones in this room) Try to find him in time on the next playthrough)

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Cold light
Eh :))))