3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cold light 11.12.21 12:14 am

Walkthrough Questions (Possible Spoilers) (Sword Coast Legends)

I got to the guild hall, and then a plug came out: I went down to the basement and stood at the statue of Nardash the Brave. The idea is to read poetry and something should happen. I tried different more or less reasonable options.
On the
Spoiler version, it’s not nine of us now, as it was long ago, life for us is an eternal oath. And when we continue to walk in the darkness, we dare not dare, a sound effect is heard on our way, but I do not see the result.
Also, if you hit the gong, the symbol next to the statue lights up.
Please tell me what to do next!
122 Comments
Sort by:
h
hedwiga 11.12.21

Cold light
HOW could I not see him? as? :(
Thank you!

c
chylera 11.12.21

And where is the house of the Golden Eye, the mark is in the shopping district, but I did not find it.

h
hedwiga 11.12.21

chylera
further in the story, the location of the non-Vinter forest will appear and there will be the house of the eye.

c
chylera 11.12.21

Found!

M
Mefetran 11.12.21

Is it worth killing a blind beggar? What kind of weapon does he offer in return for his life?

C
Cold light 11.12.21

Mefetran
I killed because he is
Spoilerdemon. She didn't even look at the weapon - there are so many blades-staffs that the characters are permanently overloaded.

M
Mefetran 11.12.21

Cold light
Well, I'm acting out a chaotically neutral character in this wound, so I'll probably see what he offers. But thanks, yes.

C
Cold light 11.12.21

Mefetran
I also have a neutral chaotic, helped werewolves, left the drow alive on the surface (although shamelessly neighing at their misfortune), but killed the demon. And not because "death to the demons", but because after all the "good" that the demons and succubi have done, they only have to be brought down and left.
If you look at what he offers, take a screenshot of the weapon, please, if not difficult. I'm also interested in just looking at what he has there.

M
Mefetran 11.12.21

Cold light
In general, another random weapon that does not deserve attention. To kill, definitely.

C
Cold light 11.12.21

Mefetran is
clear, thanks)

a
alucard2130 11.12.21

location poisonous rift there, stand the green crystal, do not tell me where to look for the stone that is inserted into it.

C
Cold light 11.12.21

alucard2130
There will be a quest from the Bregan D'ert clan, then get the necessary stone. The quest from the Bregan D'ert clan can be taken after the second conversation with the magician Soronil Penumbra (or Midday), which takes place in the basement of the tavern. Walk around the basement, look, and you will find a secret passage, then everything will be.
PS: I advise you to take your time with this quest, there the final bosses are evil * smiley, rubbing a black eye *

V
Vindly 11.12.21

Hello everyone, someone has dealt with the alchemical laboratory in the library of the deceased necromancer (you still need to teleport there). There you can mix red blue ... bottles. I only have a speech loss potion)

C
Cold light 11.12.21

Vindly
I got a potion for increasing something forever (it seems, level) (Gg -mag, int pumped to the maximum, I added everything through lines marked with [int])

a
alucard2130 11.12.21

Cold light
ATP will keep in mind

V
Vindly 11.12.21

Cold light
Unfortunately, I don't have such lines, only colors - red blue, green and some other ...

C
Cold light 11.12.21

Vindly,
I added everything except green, it seems that I was especially noted for it (all other colors are described in the same way in the spirit of [int] add xxx liquid, and green was different in the description) and without int mark.
In general, the potion is not very useful anyway.

Question: in the dungeon I met a non-aggressive flying demon, who teleported when I appeared, shouting "do not kill, I want to live!" I found him three times in lonely rocks and once on the way to the city of dwarfs, but only, I never found him again, although I tried. Should he hide somewhere else? Is there a quest associated with him?

M
Mefetran 11.12.21

Vindly Drink
a potion of intellect before mixing so that you can mix not two, but three bottles. Mix blue + green + yellow. It turns out a potion that gives + 1 charisma forever

c
chylera 11.12.21

Mefetran
And I drank the potion and became a giant! Mixed like a traffic light, red-yellow-green.

C
Cold light 11.12.21

chylera
Cool!