3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cold light 11.12.21 12:14 am

Walkthrough Questions (Possible Spoilers) (Sword Coast Legends)

I got to the guild hall, and then a plug came out: I went down to the basement and stood at the statue of Nardash the Brave. The idea is to read poetry and something should happen. I tried different more or less reasonable options.
On the
Spoiler version, it’s not nine of us now, as it was long ago, life for us is an eternal oath. And when we continue to walk in the darkness, we dare not dare, a sound effect is heard on our way, but I do not see the result.
Also, if you hit the gong, the symbol next to the statue lights up.
Please tell me what to do next!
122 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mefetran 11.12.21

chylera
Well this is the usual rage potion (or berserk, I don’t remember exactly) you did.

t
tirlan 11.12.21

The game is over. I did everything, except for 2 marked rubies. It is very short. And there are few locations at all. I hoped to visit both Waterdeep and Neverwinter. Eh.

V
Vrezh Babayan 11.12.21

Whoever prompts the 3rd act of the dungeon of the mind, you need to find the king, there are 4 pillars with signs I twist as drawn on the tips, and as a result, the hat does not happen, I tried all HELP MI (

T
TeocraT 11.12.21

Please tell me about the passage of the quest "Family Affairs". I can't find the slave-owners' hideout, indicated by Felok, I've already climbed both sewers in the trading quarter.

V
Vrezh Babayan 11.12.21

all the Union of Right Forces figured out.

t
tirlan 11.12.21

TeocraT is selected by a
separate location from the world map.

T
TeocraT 11.12.21

What is the name of the loka? I don't see anything new on the map.

C
Cold light 11.12.21

TeocraT is
approximately the same name, look for it on the map of Luskan using the mouse driving method. If all the other points on the map are clustered in the upper left corner, then this one is in the center, closer to the lower right (or upper) edge. I also stupid for a long time with this, the point completely merges on the map (

T
TeocraT 11.12.21

Found! Many thanks to everyone who helped.

V
Vindly 11.12.21

Mefetran
Excellent thanks, tried to remake the potion but said no ingredients. Now I'll try to go back and see what happens. I immediately realized that the device is not easy

C
Cold light 11.12.21

tirlan
with rubies I can tell, I collected everything and I guess where the two most obscure rubies are (I myself frankly suffered with them)

t
tirlan 11.12.21

If it's not difficult to tell. Like finding all the hiding places. Dodger with max search and pumped perception).

C
Cold light 11.12.21

tirlan
I also climbed everything and seemed to have collected everything .... but here oops, and there are not enough stones, I was offended, I found it only thanks to persistence at the very end of the game ...
under the spoiler, the location of two gems is marked, which I personally have caused problems and plugs
There is a cave of the goblin Krieg (or Kriez, because of the end of the game, I no longer have saves to name the location exactly, so I will be grateful for clarifying the name), it is a quest, the quest starts in Darklake in the tax office building on the way back to us, we kill, one goblin screams and runs away, talk to him, take his "leader or slave" quest (or something like that), bring this goblin a symbol of goblin power from the royal treasury of the dwarves, and run with the gnome to the Krieg cave location (? ) and there we arrange a revolution. As a reward, we are allowed to leave alive, when checking an int of strength or other characteristics, you can get one out of three as a reward. Bloody marked ruby ​​in the left chest, when viewed from the entrance to the treasury, or in the lower, when viewed from the exit from the location.
The second problematic and not obvious marked ruby ​​is sold by Izkin's skeleton-friend during Izkin's personal quest.
The rest of the rubies are more or less simple, they are in hiding places and on bodies

t
tirlan 11.12.21

I took it from the goblin. But I don’t remember the merchant. Well, to hell with him, if I replay it when I find it. Thank you.

C
Cold light 11.12.21

tirlan,
I specifically fiddled with this merchant, I already had all the quests closed, and only rubies and final opponents remained. Well, I realized that Izkin should have a quest too.
there is nothing for a successful replay, if you decide)

V
Vrezh Babayan 11.12.21

That's all, but it's a pity that everything ended quickly ((I don’t even know what to play now)

V
Vindly 11.12.21

This question arose. The quest items contain an Energy Staff, I just can't understand why it is needed ... I got it back in Luskan

t
tirlan 11.12.21

Vrezh Babayan
Wait Fall 4. And now Devineity should come out with an updated edition.

t
tirlan 11.12.21

Vindly
This is a part of a compound weapon that can be forged at the blacksmith in the merchant quarter. You will get a yellow or orange staff.

C
Cold light 11.12.21

the second piece of the staff is located in
Spoylerodny from the crypts in the slums, near the personal sarcophagus in a bowl with crystals (bowl of fire?)