3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 11.12.21 12:14 am

Licensed version or pirated version? (Fallout 4)

If a game is announced, will you buy it or download it?

Spoiler I'm going to buy, of course. But, if there is no more than 2K.
141 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.12.21

pekabir,

but even on a license with all the downloads of updates, mammoths jump and crows in the trees are stuck

Flying mammoths, and not only (and rams, bears also took off) I saw, but the raven in the trees never, by the way, dragons also never saw that they would fly backwards, with what starting from the very first version.

And on the topic.
Of course, the license, I buy all the games specifically from the Gazebo without question, because I am sure that I will get a very interesting game, throughout the time I am constantly convinced of this.

p
pekabir 11.12.21

saa0891
near riverwood near the bridge

N
Nikolay Trefilov 11.12.21

Over time I will buy, and so

M
Man_without_conscience 11.12.21

I will look at the trailers, they will change the dviglo and there will be no isometry - I will buy it.

F
Flow4Master 11.12.21

First, a pirate, but when the "All DLS Edition" edition comes out, I'll buy it. Although we'll see if pirate DLS will work on the face, as it was in Skyrim - it may be worth taking a face.

C
Cucumber312 11.12.21

Pirat-AC3
3 turned out to be too poor and linear.
In terms of weapons, everything is generally scanty.

NV is much better.

M
M3tZeller 11.12.21

It all depends on optimization, and of course the price.
If they cook up something like GTA5, which, by the way, still gives errors after 5 patches, then what kind of 2k can we talk about for a game that freezes and lags by the day of its release and a month later, moreover, it often crashes! GTA5 really freezes even on super expensive systems, it's a fact! They have been making this very game for 2 years ...
As for the folich, I say NO to pre-order right away! And I do not advise anyone to pre-order, tk. your grandmothers until the day of release very much raskeposchit the developers. But a week after the release, I'll decide whether to buy the game or not, I'll look at the folic4 support site, how many angry messages there will be. I'll play it on YouTube and decide either a torrent or a license. Well, again, I won't give 2k for the game, it's too much. The maximum price I am ready to put up with is 1000

t
tovarish comrade 11.12.21

Let the game come out first!

C
Cvoxalury 11.12.21

Pekabir again loves to write utter nonsense.

On the topic, yes, I am already collecting a personal fund for the purchase of F4. To hell with its price, even if it is more expensive than GTA5.

p
pekabir 11.12.21

Cvoxalury grumbled
from the fanboy basement

N
NEVIT 11.12.21

Fallut is my favorite series of games. If finances allow, then I will definitely buy a license. And if not, then I'll download a pirate, dig up some money and buy a license.

D
Desert Wanderer 11.12.21

Fallout 3, in my opinion, was really miserable, but NV was just a masterpiece, so I fig knows maybe I'll buy a smoke after all I bought it

R
RicoChico 11.12.21

If there is the same heresy as F3, then the pirate is definitely.

G
Garrus_91 11.12.21

First a pirate. I will like it. And then at this time you yourself understand that buying the game right away is not worth it (well, there is optimization and other delights). Although the games are made by good studios.

G
GhostKasio 11.12.21

it would be great if they released a demo. there you could see everything. then it’s already decided to buy or not)

p
pekabir 11.12.21

GhostKasio
did not release a demo before this, and now only videos, and will feed with paid previews

w
warp 37 11.12.21

It's Fallout, and I'm a Fallout fan - guess what. I will not buy / buy later at the sale only in two cases: if the game is on the id Tech engine, or if there are high requirements and you have to lower the settings.

P
Pirat-AC3 11.12.21

GhostKasio
would be great if they released a demo
oh no, unnecessary

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 11.12.21

DO YOU have a memory? Everyone who wrote here ?! For a long time already there was news that the CryEngine engine officially has Bezdes.
(3rd version, if my memory serves me right). So the graph will be.
As for whether to buy or not, if they present, I will make a pre-order. I can't imagine, well, a bold print on my soul :-(

K
Kloustermann 11.12.21

I will buy it at the first opportunity, there are no options here.