3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 11.12.21 12:14 am

Licensed version or pirated version? (Fallout 4)

If a game is announced, will you buy it or download it?

Spoiler I'm going to buy, of course. But, if there is no more than 2K.
141 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krixus 11.12.21

First I download it, of course. I have a bitter experience with Mortal Kombat X

s
saa0891 11.12.21

I bought it naturally, how you can spiral a game of this scale.
pix.PlayGround.ru

f
famafepu 11.12.21

I don't understand why buy single games, especially 1999 rubles .......

T
TTG 11.12.21

I follow the tradition in relation to the series - I will take a license.

s
saa0891 11.12.21

famafepu

Maybe this is news for you, but many people do not play the cartoon, I personally am not interested in the cartoon at all, besides, if the game is without a cartoon, then the developers have much more resources to make the single better and more interesting, since there is no need to waste time and energy on what to screw the multiplayer into the game, they can concentrate entirely on the single.
And they buy games in order to thank the developer for the work done (and so that they would continue to release similar games in the future), especially in this case this is a game for more than one playthrough and a hundred hours, with a huge number of interesting possibilities.

w
warp 37 11.12.21

Having seen the prices, I revised my views. 2000 rubles - so expensive, and then GOTY for the same amount. So I'll probably buy it at the sale or wait for the full edition.

M
Maxell23 11.12.21

if there is a license, as well as a pirate.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.12.21

I will decide on the basis of the grafon,
but I download the penny in any case to spread the
litsuha mods in the incentive of the game, which is subject to complete repackaging, this is quite uncomfortable. therefore, I do not see a fundamental need and it does not matter whether steam or microsoft gamez life will be in the disk box if there is such a pitch. if the new service of the betssezda will be annoying and banal like a rockstar gamez club, they will not be licked without tessellation of stones.

S
Sheff322 11.12.21

only pirate, after Morrowind not one good game from the gazebo (as developers).

S
Schreps 11.12.21

Why buy? There will be idiots who will buy and pay for me, and I will download the torrent and play the same way, especially with the hackers from CPY, it will be delayed for a maximum of a week.

P
PaulTheApostle 11.12.21

Yesterday I pre-ordered, I will play everything only on licenses: 3

W
Wise fool 11.12.21

So you all want a cool plot, graphics and a bunch of tasty things, including full localization, but you don't want to pay the developer and localizer. Logics? Then there is no need to whine! I will buy a license because I want a continuation of this game and an add-on, I want localizations. But alas, because of people like you, downloading from torrents, you cannot see normal localization.

I
Ingbelial 11.12.21

I’ll only buy it after I’ve played a little pirate. After the last Batman, I don't want to buy, let alone pre-order a pig in a poke. In addition, for the money that they ask for the game, they could have made a complete localization and not get off with subs.

F
Flow4Master 11.12.21

On sale, I will take the edition with all the additions, in fact, according to tradition, as I took Skyrim, New Vegas and Foul 3.

q
qpDevildb 11.12.21

Flow4Master
Year 2 you will wait, if not more

F
Flow4Master 11.12.21

qpDevildb
A year at most, all the same I will pass the pirate first, so not in a hurry.

888005533535 11.12.21

for 1299.35 bought it today. Of course the license !!!

H
HunterandGod 11.12.21

Yo-ho-ho and a repack from the torrent!
(feel minus ...)

S
ShockBurst 11.12.21

License!

C
CapsLocked 11.12.21

I put the money aside. I'll check if it works or not, if it does, I'll buy it.