3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 11.12.21 12:14 am

Licensed version or pirated version? (Fallout 4)

If a game is announced, will you buy it or download it?

Spoiler I'm going to buy, of course. But, if there is no more than 2K.
141 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zeg11 11.12.21

Zhasl
Prototype

M
McLaren MP4-4 11.12.21

License. Already pre-ordered.

B
Beirut 11.12.21

The pirate, and then after half a year, the gazebo will again release a game for modders, so I'll wait until they polish it

P
Pirofiremen 11.12.21

First of all, the YouTube version (whether I like the appearance of the game or not), then the demo version or torrent edition, check how the game will go with me, what errors and shortcomings will be with my PC configuration. If everything suits me or I consider it acceptable, I buy a license.
And so for all games, without exception, regardless of the publisher and developer!

S
Spy hunter 11.12.21

After the announcement of the systems, I changed my mind about making a pre-order. First, I'll see how it goes.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 11.12.21

It will be fun if they install some newfangled security system, and a pirated version will appear like this a month after the implementation, and even then for owners of processors of one specific model.

s
solus. 11.12.21

LeopoldoMendoza

So what? Those who really want to play Fallout will buy it (in case there is a delay with quality pirates). This is not a game that will be hacked for a long time.

L
LeValet 11.12.21

A license for games without multiplayer makes no sense, purely IMHO. So raise the flag.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 11.12.21

LaValet
For me, buying a license is to make this game special for me. Games in universes that I would like to live in.

L
LeValet 11.12.21

LeopoldoMendoza
By your logic, I, for example, would not mind living in the world of DA. But this does not change the fact that the purchase of a licensed Inquisition is probably the most mediocre waste of recent years. So, here everyone has their own truth.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 11.12.21

LaValet
All bioware games are masterpieces, and pirating them is the height of blasphemy and ignorance. Moreover, DAI.

L
LeValet 11.12.21

LeopoldoMendoza
I sincerely hope this is sarcasm.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 11.12.21

LaValet
Didn't you think that because of people like you, many expected projects were closed?
If you like the game, you should buy it. And tell everyone about it. Then there will be benefits from this, and further development of the project.
All bioware games are purchased from me with all DLCs. I remember an article by a dude who got married and wrote that mass effect 2 came out the same year, and that he doesn't know what makes him happier. What do you think he would humiliate himself to a pirate?

_
_ReDeR_ 11.12.21

I, frankly, am afraid to take only because of all sorts of season passes and a wave of additions. Well, I would take it.

L
LeValet 11.12.21

LeopoldoMendoza
For starters, I don't owe anyone anything. And if you develop the topic, I buy games that I like, for example Grim Dawn or Divinity OS, and I like them because there people do not just try, but make a quality game without raising the price. There is one game so it generally costs ~ 30 rubles in incentive, Orion Prelude. So playing it pleasure was four times more than for the entire time of playing in DAI, which is the saddest game in the series, better than DAO A biovarily did nothing.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 11.12.21

LaValet
Well, once you buy, it's another matter.
The fact that the DAO is better, I agree. Well, nevertheless, if you really liked the DAO and you didn’t finish when Morrigan turned into a dragon, well, damn it, it seems you didn’t really like the DAO, then it’s right. Or when we finally found out if Fan'Harel would do something about the extinction of the elves (the fact that he is the last elven god was clear even in the first part), or when we found out who Sandal really is, and what happened to Arlatan. In terms of the plot, win is quite big. Although there are certainly disadvantages in the game.
And just like, if everyone starts thinking * why buy games without a cartoon? *, Then soon all games will degenerate into all sorts of battlefront'y for 5k without a single mode, and even more fun if they leave completely on the console.

w
warp 37 11.12.21

The price is, of course, inadequate. I thought to pirate, but fine boy is a terrible force. The mice were injected, but they still ate the cactus. The first and last game that I buy for that kind of money ...

K
Krixus 11.12.21

It just so happened that all the pre-orders that I made slowed down at the time of the release (advanced warfire, both mortal battalion commander, battlefields, etc.). So first I'll download and see if it slows down and if not, I'll buy it right away, otherwise, because of my luck with the optimization, everyone will be unlucky.

m
mcbrut 11.12.21

I bought it without hesitation.

C
Castilion 11.12.21

Already in pre-order))