3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 11.12.21 12:14 am

Licensed version or pirated version? (Fallout 4)

If a game is announced, will you buy it or download it?

Spoiler I'm going to buy, of course. But, if there is no more than 2K.
141 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRONAR 11.12.21

buy for any money, for kolekshin ... but check it out first on a pirate!

n
nominar 11.12.21

If they make an isometry as in the second foul, then I'll buy it, for me the fallout died after the second part

G
Groblin nomoney 11.12.21

The stump is clear, I'm downloading a pirate! I will check out the subject of brakes, and if it does not slow down, like GTA 5, I will buy a litsuhu

G
Groblin nomoney 11.12.21

nominar
Isometric? This is the last century!

M
Melshlemming 11.12.21

If you do isometric, then only in 3D, as was the case for example with Silent Storm.

In general, FPS / TPS is better, because not everyone knows how to play turn-based tactics.

P
Pirat-AC3 11.12.21

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] DO
YOU have a memory? Everyone who wrote here ?! For a long time already there was news that the CryEngine engine officially has Bezdes.
The first time I've heard.
N is naive.
Do you think Arbor will release RPG on CE3? Pfft. nonsense, CE 3 is not for RPG.

nominar
Isometric and pixel time has passed. We need to go forward.
Well, if so pulls, go through Fallout Nevada.

G
GDFrost1.4 11.12.21

N is naive.
P - repeat.

P
Pirat-AC3 11.12.21

GDFrost1.4
P-chase
=)

P
Pirat-AC3 11.12.21

GDFrost1.4 to
me on "E"?
Hmmm ...
E - Raccoon

G
GDFrost1.4 11.12.21

Pirat-AC3
nit

P
Pirat-AC3 11.12.21

GDFrost1.4
okay, let's stop , at the moment I don't want to get banned. =)

N
NeoXzz 11.12.21

Fallout, how many years have passed, eh nastalgia, well, of course the license, as they say LETS GO PAL !!!

J
JonDocker 11.12.21

M3tZeller
Typical pirate logic. More than one game does not fit your criteria, so you are all pirates. In gta 5 friezes and crashes? I xs what bucket you play on. For 100+ hours of playing on an average system, it crashed 1-2 times. After release, any game is fed with patches. And when it comes to a huge open world, there is nowhere to go from it. And any adequate person understands this, and does not yell "I download the product shit better." 1K for an AAA project? Seriously? Are you kidding? And what for 1k can you buy from modern novelties? In the incentive there is garbage that is in the alpha for 400r + they sell ...

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 11.12.21

buy of course

s
saa0891 11.12.21

Of course, a license, pre-order, there's nothing to think about.
Folich is one of my favorite games, in general I always buy all the games that Arbor makes, because so much work has been invested in them.

W
We will plant 11.12.21

saa0891
Likewise!

_
_DooM_ 11.12.21

2000 Russian money costs pre-order.

E
Evil_Being 11.12.21

Let's see what they say and show at E3, if they don't add any new features to the game, then only a pirate, I'm not obliged to pay for the same Fallout3, only with a new setting, let the stoned fanatics gnaw the same bone ... if you recall Befesda's experience with Fallout3, then there are obvious doubts about the quality of filling part 4 ... I am extremely skeptical.

T
Toster 2012 11.12.21

Pre-order .. after e3, I don't think it will disappoint, all parts are worn out to holes.)

s
seravr 11.12.21

I’ll take a license, but not in anticipation of the fourth part (I don’t expect anything special from it), but as a gratitude to the developers for the previous parts, which I once "spiralized".