3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrRa 11.12.21 12:40 am

Grinder or your recipes (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

Now there was a choice - either to sell garbage or try to make something decent out of it ...
You can craft not only fluffs. I've tried shields so far, but I think the rest can be done.
I tried with moon stones, they seem to be getting cooler .... Share the secrets of crafting and their recipes)
122 Comments
Sort by:
S
SS-SID 11.12.21

and the fluff that you shove all of the same color should be or what?

M
MrRa 11.12.21

does not accept blue ones with a red description, but the cooler the fluff, the idea is and the cooler the fluff should come out. I will have to play with saves ... (copy 5 saves, add numbers to them, for example Vasya01, Vasya02, etc.) and try, also with moonstones, I don’t know it depends on the quality or type of trash, but it asks me for 6 moonstones stones

S
SS-SID 11.12.21

3 blue Lasers shot with moonstones .... at the exit the purple Laser came out ...
3 purple fluff does not want to crush (3 pistols) ...

S
SS-SID 11.12.21

3 breath rations (2 blue, 1 gold-legendary) per square meter for 50 white cannons which)) at the exit - purple (lousy stats),
you need to get 3 legendaries and see what will happen if they are crammed into a crusher ...

M
MrRa 11.12.21

try 1-2 fiols, the rest is blue, I
just don't want to turn on the trainer

M
MrRa 11.12.21

SS-SID
and stats don't give a damn, the main thing is what skills enhance
sori, confused with modifiers

S
SS-SID 11.12.21

2 blue breath rations + legendary (Yellow according to the quest that was given) = purple with uzhzh-horrible stats .... Only push the output into the crusher full!

P
PIM PIM 11.12.21

SS-SID
I tried 3 legendaries (blue). At the output, I got the usual purple.
I mean Unique blue (with a red signature and a special property).

M
MrRa 11.12.21

somehow strange, 2 green snipers and 1 white - does not allow crafting, 3 white pistols - it is
still easy to figure out what criteria are all the same for selecting

PIM PIM
well, if the stones are not ordinary, they have cool stats, I've crafted a sniper, so her rate of fire PPC has become)

P
PIM PIM 11.12.21

MrRa
So I wanted a legendary on the way out)
You need to craft by color - 3 white, 3 green or 3 blue.
And by the way, the stats from moonstones came across to me only 1 time. Wash the damage + 5%. They also rarely come across. I am for those stats that are placed on a separate line, in a separate line ... And there is also an achievement in the game Expensive Taste - Use the Crusher to create a legendary item. So, in theory, you can create a legendary thing in the crusher. )

M
MrRa 11.12.21

PIM PIM
about the color of confusion, I threw both green and blue,
and if you want a legendary, make copies of the saves before crafting and if it didn't work out then do it ... but when it comes out, throw it in the closet for all the characters, then take it as a base

M
MrRa 11.12.21

this is how I got it

and very freezing saves

s
serj1985 11.12.21

And where is it, do not tell me !!!!

M
MrRa 11.12.21

when you get to the city, you will be guided to her, and then she will be in the city on the map in the form of a gear

s
skull-djonni 11.12.21

MrRa
, besides, you still need to complete an additional quest to fix it)))

K
Kavinsky 11.12.21

You can crush
White things 3
Green 3
Blue 3
Purple 3 not possible
Orange 3 also does not work out

R
RAGEISCOOL 11.12.21

In the additional mission (nothing is an option), the task is written to kill the boomer, what kind of boomer is and where to look for it, nothing is indicated on the map, please help, thank you in advance.

M
MrRa 11.12.21

he will be on a flying vehicle, you need to kill him in 2 minutes. seem to get an achievement

K
Kavinsky 11.12.21

This is what came out of the three blue sniper rifles with the addition of moonstones.

M
MrRa 11.12.21

and I have this with 2 blue and lunar 12pcs

Spoiler