3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrRa 11.12.21 12:40 am

Grinder or your recipes (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

Now there was a choice - either to sell garbage or try to make something decent out of it ...
You can craft not only fluffs. I've tried shields so far, but I think the rest can be done.
I tried with moon stones, they seem to be getting cooler .... Share the secrets of crafting and their recipes)
122 Comments
Sort by:
S
S_asha 11.12.21

Duc the funny thing is that I generally threw fifth level things at her, but oh well, I'll try higher-level

M
MrRa 11.12.21

well, if level 5, then level 20 will not work)

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.12.21

Is there an Infinity Gun? He was even in the 1st

M
MrRa 11.12.21

not only are there only 3 scenes, but also in the wrong topic)

S
S_asha 11.12.21

Ichigo_Kun
in the first one it was not there was just a violet weapon with restoring ammunition. and nafig this infinite if there is a HAROLD! this is a real great pistol

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.12.21

S_asha The
blue pistol The Dove, with the prefix: "Sometimes, I forget to reload" is not bad anyway. I had an assault rifle with a low rate of fire and huge damage, regenerating ammo.
The moonlight stat is good. Especially if the top weapon dropped

M
MrRa 11.12.21

Max Fry
does not accept items with a red description

s
shinasilov 11.12.21

"with a red description" blue combined everything is fine. I have a question, I wanted to increase the level of the grenade (I'm at lvl 18), and so 2-red grenades of 8 and 9 levels + purple = does not accept. What's wrong? By the way, purple m / y 3pcs of any type also does not accept.

S
S_asha 11.12.21

purple and purple cannot be combined and legendary grenades also seem to be impossible to use only weapons

s
shinasilov 11.12.21

I understood thanks to the weapon only in 1 copy so far

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.12.21

Can you mix 3 identical legends to get the same gear, but a different version?

M
Men_On_The_Run 11.12.21

guys, the question may be a little stupid, but how to add moonstones?

M
MrRa 11.12.21

Men_On_The_Run
when loaded items, below there will be inscriptions [Q] crush and [E] add moonstones if you have them.

I
Ichigo_Kun 11.12.21

Here is all the known infa (the manual in the incentive), but in English
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329255949 The
page will be upgraded

M
MrRa 11.12.21

Gwynz,
maybe he has such a breath?)

i
igorilla_07 11.12.21

How many times can a crusher be approached in one sitting? stones 36, accepts once, then writes stones not enough, but they are

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 11.12.21

Do as much as you want. The required number of stones can be seen below, respectively, the higher the quality of the weapon at the output, the more they are needed. For example, to bungle a legendary with moonlight at level 50, you need 150 of these cobblestones.

i
igorilla_07 11.12.21

Andrey Kolesnichenko
thanks. another question - is it necessary to complete the side with a gift of weapons or will they give ramdom there? well, like, let us
craft in this box , as it were, predictably to a greater extent

_
_DooM_ 11.12.21

the crusher is complete nonsense. It is worth finding two legendaries and all the rest can be crafted without losing those two.

M
MrRa 11.12.21

_DooM_
with such success it is possible not to crush or farm anything at all, but to use certain methods.