3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrRa 11.12.21 12:40 am

Grinder or your recipes (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

Now there was a choice - either to sell garbage or try to make something decent out of it ...
You can craft not only fluffs. I've tried shields so far, but I think the rest can be done.
I tried with moon stones, they seem to be getting cooler .... Share the secrets of crafting and their recipes)
122 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DooM_ 11.12.21

MrRa
What? The whole point of the game is in the farming of gear for killing an unkillable boss. On the second board, there was a great farm without any crushers.

M
MrRa 11.12.21

_DooM_ The
crusher is needed to get the achievement, and in order to get it you need to know the methods, since there are 34 of them. Well, if you have an orange weapon, you can strengthen it even more

n
nestrbob 11.12.21

MrRa
Where is the Russian language? From your post, I did not understand shit.

M
MrRa 11.12.21

nestrbob
it is not for you and was written

_
_DooM_ 11.12.21

MrRa
you do not understand what I mean . I mean that legendary weapons have depreciated. If you have friends, then with just a couple of legends and a bunch of violet, you can craft anything on an industrial scale.

M
MrRa 11.12.21

_DooM_
I wrote above, you can not search for anything ... using saves or an editor, you can get what you want,
but you can also try to get it, run to bosses, search in stores, try to get it from the crusher (if fail, then we are looking for new legends for the next crushing) That's when we got the right item. he will bring a bunch of emotions. That is the difference from the options for passing the game .. if turning on the turner, went through the whole game on immortality, turning on the editor received any weapon - Yes, then we can talk about why you need it ...

e
edlight 11.12.21

2 necessary weapons of the same type + random (all of the same color) - at the exit a weapon of a higher class (without stones there is a chance not to get an upgrade. Weapons are white, green, blue)
SMG + Snipe + Shield - at the exit Automatic
2 any + grenade - on exit Rocketlancer
Pistol + SMG + shield - exit shotgun
Automatic + pistol + shield - exit SMG
Automatic + shotgun + shield - exit Snipe Same
rules
How many recipes - I don't know. I have only 18 open so far. It looks like there are 40

M
MrRa 11.12.21

The achievement requires 34
all the achievements and how to complete them can be found here http://www.playground.ru/wiki/borderlands_the_pre-sequel/other/achievements/
and the recipes are all here
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/borderlands_the_pre -sequel / other / crusher /

_
_DooM_ 11.12.21

MrRa
... but without touching cheats and trainers, when the game itself allows you to create any weapon in unlimited quantities, then this is already sad. I booged about the same on the second board from the evile smasher.

M
MrRa 11.12.21

_DooM_
just like that it does not allow, but only if you do certain manipulations, Of course, this is not forbidden .. But I know people who do not even use this, but play for their own pleasure, and not focusing on orange gear, but running in a violet

p
parag00n 11.12.21

MrRa
quote from Game of Thrones Detected

p
parag00n 11.12.21

Has anyone risked shoving Excalibur into the crusher?)

S
Svee4K 11.12.21

parag00n
Excalibum is not poking into it = _ =

A
Alexey Tikhanov 11.12.21

I don’t even understand, but how to shove the crystals?

n
nestrbob 11.12.21

Alexey Tikhanov
Crush Q, crush with crystals E.

s
shinasilov 11.12.21

I downloaded the DLC and Exalibur got into the crusher)

F
Fedorov Pavel 11.12.21

Karoch for those who do not know how the crusher works, I explain: the crusher can grind objects of only one color (that is, white with white, green with green, etc.), this principle works with both breathers and mods. green and with shields. The sequence of grinding is as follows: after grinding white you get a green thing, after green - blue, after blue - purple, but after purple, grinding will not work (though there is one recipe: after three purple weapons you can get a legendary, but I don't remember what items are needed, look in the internet), nothing can be done from legendaries. Weapons can also be split from the mod. grenade, only in most cases a rocket launcher is obtained. Moonstones to the received item, most often, add an additional effect (damage from grenades, more experience gain, etc.) and a different color of the item. Well, in general, that's all.

A
Armaell 11.12.21

The fix was made on a pirate, so that you could crush three purple ones and not fly out. otherwise I never found any information on this

C
CreMat0ry 11.12.21

Armaell
Only with stones of shot, without them flying out, alas = (PS The legendary drops out stably by the way =) PS I have another question, who is the fastest to farm stones from?

I
I_Lowe_Semki 11.12.21

I threw 3 purple fluffs into the crusher, there was just nothing to do, and the legendary pestal dal fell out, corrosive :)