3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrRa 11.12.21 12:40 am

Grinder or your recipes (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

Now there was a choice - either to sell garbage or try to make something decent out of it ...
You can craft not only fluffs. I've tried shields so far, but I think the rest can be done.
I tried with moon stones, they seem to be getting cooler .... Share the secrets of crafting and their recipes)
122 Comments
Sort by:
f
ferskoer 11.12.21

Axeleratortt
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/borderlands_-_the_pre-sequel_redaktor_profilya_profile_editor_profile_bin-55270/

s
sector1111 11.12.21

I don't know, I honestly loot everything

s
sector1111 11.12.21

ferskoer
I wrote above the
pistol drops randomly among 5 or 6 types of pistols, I don't remember exactly, but the rest is shit. There is also from jacobs niche and harold from bargaining, the rest is parasha

s
scorpionikon 11.12.21

MrRa is
easier to type loot on the Persian, in the properties of his save, put it only for reading and when the rules of fluff fall out, put it in the GENERAL box so that it is preserved, and it's so easy to reboot to reset and that's it (this is a way to make it less crap, I did it with gold keys in the board 2nd)

S
SS-SID 11.12.21

ferskoer
is a profile editor ... but you need a weapon editor

A
Axeleratortt 11.12.21

scorpionikon
Where is the common box then? Until I just saw him. Maybe I didn’t look much, but I avoided Cancordia up and down. Chapter 10 already.
I would be grateful for your answer.
Everything. Found. He's at the police post.
No, not that. Taak, the issue with the exchange box is open)

f
ferskoer 11.12.21

Axeleratortt
So he is at the post of a piece of iron, a common box, as in borderlands 2

M
MrRa 11.12.21

you go through the nurse and upstairs, on one side there will be a prison cell - opposite the box

D
Dimon3856 11.12.21

ashleyalicia
There the orange weapon from the slot machines, the damage is less even than the white one in the store

D
D3stroy_RUS 11.12.21

PIM PIM
what? blue legendaries?

v
vadymksard 11.12.21

PRO_MastersDart161Rus These are
rare, mainly for quests.

P
PIM PIM 11.12.21

PRO_MastersDart161Rus Meant
"Unique" weapon (with red signature)

D
DiggerD 11.12.21

where is the crusher?

M
MrRa 11.12.21

DiggerD
and not destiny to read above?

M
MrRa 11.12.21

I still do not understand, sometimes it still does not allow crafting, even if 3 green and one type of weapon ... the same with blue ... maybe what has already been crafted is impossible in the second round?

V
Vagаbund 11.12.21

MrRa
You can.
In fact, this crusher is as random as the Moxie slots. I would not be surprised if the chance of crafting a legendary there is the same as knocking a legend out of machines.
+ to all the lunar "kits" that fall out when crafting in this crusher - there is nothing. The same cocktails in the bar are more useless ...

M
MrRa 11.12.21

it's clear about random, it's not clear why, for example, I throw 3 green snipers, but they do not accept them, I changed one for another and accepted

s
sector1111 11.12.21

are you fools?
there is a drop of legendaries 100%
later I will throw off the video, as I sat for about 15 minutes and stupidly loot unreal legendaries

s
sector1111 11.12.21

although basically one shit was dropped, which immediately went to the recycling)) 0

R
Roman Varyukhin 11.12.21

For successful crafting, 4 things are needed: the same color, the same brand, the same type, and 20-40 moonstones. Tobish, you need (say) 3 white Jacobs revolvers, and if you want a harpoon-type pistol (with a thick barrel), then you need to lay down the harpoons accordingly. At the exit, you get a green, blue or purple barrel, depending on what color you cast, and if you also crushed with moonstone, then there is a great chance to get a weapon with moonlight, which sometimes gives an excellent buff in the form of replenishing O2 for each kill. or + add. experience for the kill. It works for me according to this scheme with a bang.