3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 11.12.21 02:15 am

Gtx 980 + Monitor or Gtx 980ti?

So, by coincidence of favorable circumstances (bonus, birthday, etc.) there is an amount of money in the amount of 55k. It is unlikely that in the next few years fate will be so good for me, so I thought about upgrading my bucket of nuts. So, having so far a fairly good video card in the face of the Gtx 770, I thought about changing it, because I will not have the opportunity to purchase a card in Pascal, and if I try to save the money, believe me, it will still go away, for a lot of little things. But if we are talking about purchasing powerful enough cards, then they should be accompanied by a fairly good monitor (my old one from Philips has already been repaired twice, plus there are dead pixels). So, having this amount, I still have not decided what to do - Buy gtx980 and look after some monitor for the remaining money, or with the words "
94 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 11.12.21

dobro4insky

I decided to enroll in the notable IPS-gadflies))
http://www.lg.com/ru/monitors/lg-34UB67-B

Djonnikc I

will definitely unsubscribe . In the subject
http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/kakoj_u_kogo_komp_v_5-875926/

h
helio 11.12.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
LG UltraWide series of 21: 9 format = creepy format, monik is narrow in height and very long, why do you need this

-
-SK.art- 11.12.21

helio
monique is narrow in height and very long

it is in height, like my 27 ", and in width it is 33% wider than mine.

why do you need this

for games that correctly support this aspect ratio (for the rest I have a 50" TV that connected to a PC, like a second monitor), and it is also perfect for my work, and not only - it is a damn convenient thing for everyday tasks, it replaces 2 monitors.

x
xxx_mikle_tem_xxx 11.12.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
I think you'd better take a monitor + gtx980 gtx980 powerful card you won't think about upgrading for a long time and with an old monitor you won't be able to open 980ti

h
helio 11.12.21

-Sergey Viktorovich- once
took an acquaintance of the same lie 24 without looking online, spat and went to pass)

-
-SK.art- 11.12.21

helio
took once a friend the same lie 24 the

same lie 24 "does not exist. There are 25", 29 "and 34". From the first two I, too, would not have been delighted, for they are terribly small. 34 "- that's another matter. Well, I absolutely don't care that someone's friend didn't like something there - I know what I'm buying. And other people's opinions on this matter are not interesting to me.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 11.12.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Thank you for your advice on the CU. The day after tomorrow I will order a monitor there. As soon as it comes, then I'll order the card (I'm afraid to buy everything at once, I'm paranoid, what else can I say)

-
-SK.art- 11.12.21

You wanna PUNCAKE

about ordering a few tips at once.
If you order only a monitor, then it will be sent to you in its original packaging, no extra. there will be no protection. If you order something else for it in one order, then they will pack the monitor in a box equal to it in width, put the rest there. And the voids will be filled with paper. Alas, Hans doesn't bother with packaging. Sometimes, the Chinese from aliexpress pack their parcels better.
Next, with regard to payment. I recommend paying through an intermediary - paypal. You need to link the card to the paper. In the paypal settings, set the money to be converted at the seller's rate. Further: I recommend to get a Word Corn card for online purchases abroad, it is issued in Euroset in 5 minutes, take your passport and at least 3 thousand rubles with you. Why is corn good? And the fact that the currency conversion of this card takes place at the rate of the Central Bank. Few cards from other banks can afford it, i.e. you will pay less on conversions.
Order the monitor that is already in the warehouse, then with a high degree of probability it will be sent to you on the day or on the next. day after payment.
Paypal payment takes place almost instantly, literally in half an hour. And when paying by card directly, the card funds are blocked for the duration of your card verification. This can take up to 2 days.
PS: in general, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the FAK in this thread: http://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=487602

Y

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Interesting. Paypal is already available. It appears that you need to order everything at once. Well, okay. Thank you, if everything succeeds, I will kill 2 birds with one stone, 980ti and the monitor is good.

h
helio 11.12.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
I 'm wondering if a broken screen comes along the road, what will you do and if it closes in a week too, or the high resolution does not work, and this was just what a friend of mine had in fullhd norms, but at 2560 there were ripples

h
helio 11.12.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
well, this is your monster on CU, it's cheaper, because nobody needs it here, and the prices are the same, and Monica's 24-27 norms for non-TN are even more expensive in CU THAN IN RUSSIA

-
-SK.art- 11.12.21

helio,
I wonder if a screen broken on the road comes, what will you do and if it closes in a week, the

monitor will also go back to Germany. And I will be reimbursed for both full cost and delivery.
Products purchased from CU have a 2-year warranty. In addition, for the goods that are delivered by mail from the store, the seller gets insurance, including against theft during the shipment route.

or high resolution will not work, and this was just the case with a friend in fullhd norms, and at 2560 ripples the

acquaintance did not guess, probably, to use a normal cable. Well, or his hands have grown from one interesting place, as an option.

well, this is your monster on CU, it's cheaper, since no one needs it here, and the prices are

it is cheaper there, because there are not such hucksters as in Russia. Well, there is no VAT on purchases either.

and Monica's norms 24-27 on not TN STAND IN CU EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE THAN IN RUSSIA

this is blatant lies and misinformation.

-
-SK.art- 11.12.21

helio
and how do you prove that it was not yourself who thumped him on the ground,

I don’t have to prove anything. If I find a badly damaged box at the post office, I will open it there and in case of damage to the goods, an act will be drawn up.
At home, the unpacking process will be filmed on camera.

even if that epic stretches out for a couple of months,

so I know what was going on. I know I'm taking a risk.

links pliz

links to all sorts of shit?
I can now bring more than a dozen links to really good monitors, and not to any cheap stuff.

http://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90535042/eizo-foris-fg2421.asp
https://market.yandex.ru/product/10563197?hid=91052&clid=502
ps: By the way, it has risen in price for something on KU. When I placed my order, it cost about 26k.

http://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90580802/dell-u3415w.asp
https://market.yandex.ru/product/11919572?hid=91052&clid=703

and so on. If desired, you can find models with a similar price difference. Yes, there are many monitors with a less impressive difference. I do not argue. However, I bought the one that we have here, in my city, it costs more than 2 times more.

And what about monitors? Components there, too, are decently cheaper than in my city. By the way, I am absolutely not worried about the prices of the citylink, and similar Moscow stores. I live far from Moscow, our prices are much higher. Therefore, it is much more profitable for me to buy in Germany.
Now this is the first touchstone. If all goes well, I will continue to buy components there.

S
Seifer1986 11.12.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
i5 will not open the 980 Ti.

Author write your entire config. If you have an amount of 50-60 tr., I can advise you on what to update.
I will also give advice. Take a small loan for 50-60 thousand. Thousand 20-30. For a year. And do the normal upgrade. Enough for everything!
You will give 2500-3000 a month.

I have ASUS GTX 980 Strix OC and i7 percent (Batman Arkham Knight keeps at maximum speed 60 fps on the version WITHOUT PATCH). The monitor was taking the budget one so far. And then he cost me twenty. If you want a good monitor (for a resolution of 2500), its price starts from 35 MINIMUM. In fact, even higher ...

Variant for a throw-up.
1.28 "Monitor Acer B286HKymjdpprz black
[3840x2160, TN + film, 1 ms, 1000: 1, 300 cd, m2, 60 Hz, 170 °, 160 °, HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini, this monitor costs around 32,000 rubles.
2. GTX 980 in the region of 40,000 rubles (- / +).
3. Under the video card you need a normal processor and a normal power supply unit (do you have a power supply unit for 650?). If the percentage is even less, then the power supply unit for 650v is not ice!
Subtotal 1: 980 (40) + normal monitor (32) + PSU with power reserve (9 - 10) = 82
Result 2: 980Ti (55) + monitor (32) + PSU (9 -10) = 97
Result3: 980Ti ( 55) + weak monique (20) + BP = 85
In the latter case, you still won't see all the advantages of 980T. the monitor will be rather weak! I speak as a person with just a budget monik, but a normal systemist.

In general, if you assemble a computer from top-end components .. one will always pull up the other ... you will not be able to save money here. It is better to take one first, then pick up another and gradually collect. And in order to collect everything at once, the only way out is a loan + accumulated money ... or save further. But while you save up, prices may jump. That's how lucky you are.

I plan to sell and deliver the monitor better.
980 is still enough for my eyes. In all ultra games, everything flies.

Y

Seifer1986
It is clear that i5 will not reveal, but as they say, a reserve for the future + the ability to purchase only now. Full is available in the profile, but I'm not lazy so that's it.

ASUS LGA1155 P8Z77-V
LX-Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770
8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz
SSD Kingston HyperX 3K 120 Gb
HDD Seagate 2TB
PSU Corsair RM 750W
Zalman Z9 case

In principle, I can take a loan, but for 30k we have a sane processor plus a good mat. it is difficult to find a payment. At 1150, maybe 4770 Oem, plus an inexpensive ASRock H well, or ASRock Fatality as a last resort. If for 1151, then it will be enough for the i5 6600k, which, by the way, may be enough for the 980ti. Plus, you will have to buy DDR4 / DDR3L memory. Or sell 3570 and buy 3770k. There are many options.

t
trianon2014 11.12.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
You answered your own questions when you created the topic.
Buy a gtx980 and look at some monitor for the remaining money, or take the Gtx 980 ti with the words "once we live", and having such a powerful card sit and "stare" at a half-dead monitor.

S
Seifer1986 11.12.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
In general ... yes .. there are many options .. I advise you to sort through them until you find something that suits you. While I was picking up the assembly for myself, I reworked it several times.

t
trianon2014 11.12.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
In principle, I can take out a loan
All problems disappear at once, except for one, to return the money.

l
lancxpr 11.12.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
what kind of monitor is that?

t
trianon2014 11.12.21

lancxpr Semi
- live monitor, from his words.