3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark devol 11.12.21 02:51 am

How did you like Jill Valentine in this piece? (Resident Evil 5)

Personally, I don’t. Where did the developers put her short hair from 3 parts. Yes, and she looked younger like that
156 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 11.12.21

Of course I liked it :)
And then, for 10 years her hair could not grow back? :
And she did not look younger at all - she was not going to grow old: D

D
Dark devol 11.12.21

Yes, somehow she seemed older to me in 3 parts. =)

F
Funny cat 11.12.21

I liked it, as I have this favorite character in the series :)

G
General146 11.12.21

She reminded me very much of Nina from Tekken, even a suit similar, to be honest, this Jill is not very much to me, in the first parts she was better, she does not look like herself at all, this is some other Jill

D
Dark devol 11.12.21

I have an opinion too

D
Dark corsair 11.12.21

I liked the very idea of ​​"dark" Jill. I liked the implementation much less, especially the idea with Wesker's slave. The former Jill was naturally better both in appearance and in her character. If she was made a full-fledged lady of evil, and not a zombie monster of Frankenstein, I would like her more.

G
Guardian. 11.12.21

I don't like this character, nothing interesting. As before, and now.

S
Serg PROFI 11.12.21

The character is completely different compared to the third part

R
REMUX 11.12.21

and Sheva was well drawn !!!

S
SunnyTheMan 11.12.21

yes, they inserted it so as to glue the plot, which is no longer bursting at the seams .. and Wesker is soooooo young, and the young uraboras in front of it ...... oh yes, Jill .. weak, very weak .. somehow spineless. . is getting old.

D
Dark devol 11.12.21

Hmm, Jill does not have the same fears of danger. Yes, and her meeting with Chris for several years she has not seen for several years, as if they saw each other yesterday. Ehhh these Japanese.

G
Guardian. 11.12.21

So she was also under Wesker's control, did not express any emotions for obvious reasons.

D
Dark devol 11.12.21

This is after removing the amulet on the chest!

D
Dark devol 11.12.21

That is, the thing that controlled it.

G
Guardian. 11.12.21

She was depressed, both physically and mentally. I don't see the problem here.

K
Komodo Saurian 11.12.21

Jill Valentine has been under the influence of P30 for about three years (from 2006 to 2009). I do not think that after such a brainwashing, a battle-hardened person will start throwing pink snot when he again meets his former partner, given the circumstances prevailing at the time of the "liberation".

A
AlexWake777 11.12.21

The Guardian and Komodo Saurian agree with you.
+1 to everyone.

Dark Devol, what were you waiting for? Exclamations of "Oh! Chris! Oh! Hi Chris! Oh how I miss you, Chris! I keep thinking about you, Chris!" And then burning embrace? :)
That would kakraz and looked unlikely, given the circumstances.

On the subject: I didn't like Jill in RE5, nor vice versa. There is too little of her, plus she is mentally and physically exhausted, so it was too early to expect her former enthusiasm.
One thing is for sure: she was rescued. Returned to the "main team". And this is just the beginning.
It didn't take much more.

In general, Sheva is the coolest.;)

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 11.12.21

Oh nafig !! It seems to me that the hair turned out to be dumb, her eyes were extended; the curves were done !! YES, and Chris himself is not the same 40 years old he looks! They crap 4 parts and now they generally screwed up with the release of 5 parts !! And the question is still the same from the fans: "Tired of your urobokos, where are the zombies and when can we expect them ???"

S
Serg PROFI 11.12.21

On such an engine, it makes no sense to make mindless zombies, but that's why they can't add good riddles question

C
Corrosion 11.12.21

Legend_of_the_Hero
Almost guessed;)
Chris is 35 years old, Jill is 33, and Sheva is 23 years old: D

"And the question is still the same from the fans:" Are your urobokos tired, where are the zombies and when can we expect them ??? ""
Ouroboros was infected only 3 people (if I'm not mistaken: a soldier, some kind of experimental and Excella). Ordinary residents were affected by the Las Plagas virus.