3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark devol 11.12.21 02:51 am

How did you like Jill Valentine in this piece? (Resident Evil 5)

Personally, I don’t. Where did the developers put her short hair from 3 parts. Yes, and she looked younger like that
156 Comments
Sort by:
m
mynameisfoxy 11.12.21

In general, Sheva is the coolest;)
oh, I support))
but Jill didn't like it here) she was dumbly altered

K
Komodo Saurian 11.12.21

>>> Las Plagas virus was at work.
Parasite*

p
poruchik_99 11.12.21

I didn't like it, because it looked like TX's aunt from "Terminator 3".

k
kuel 11.12.21

I didn't like the jill in re5 (the best jill in my opinion was in 3 parts of the resident)

D
Dark devol 11.12.21

Kuel - I'm just for me she is somehow dearer. But the fact that Jill is 33 years old is either the Japanese are completely confused about people or I'm a fool - she looks like she is 22 years old!

123chebur 11.12.21

Dark Devol I think that if you are stuffed with viruses and all sorts of parasites. Changing the appearance of a person, like growing limbs. So maintaining an attractive, young, age is a trifling matter for this. And besides, it is difficult to determine the age of a person by looking at him.

U
User 725571 11.12.21

JIL is the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1372809 11.12.21

Of course I liked it, but Sheva is better :)

s
satalkeryga 11.12.21

Jill looks as if she (excuse me) drank, and more than one day, bags under her eyes are simply enraged, and before she was a beauty (Pe1,3) and now she drank too much!

1372809 11.12.21

satalkeryga
She probably saw a couple with Wesker :)

123chebur 11.12.21

Why are you hanging on to Jill, such a cute one. It just looks sickly, but it’s because of all the contagion that her uncle Wesker stuffed with it.

s
satalkeryga 11.12.21

123chebur

Pretty she was in 1.3 parts, then they released a remake and she had bags under her eyes (you can say the appearance is fundamentally different from the original one,) it turns out that 1.3 parts of Jill Valentine is one person and after the remake is completely different.

T
Tipi tip 11.12.21

Will go with beer)))

I
IIIyxer 11.12.21

Redo as the soul lies. You will compare Leon from part 4 of the game (normal American appearance) and Leon from the cartoon Degeneration (looks more like a Japanese, and given that it happens after part 4, it is not clear where the scar from his cheek went), but between these projects there is no more than a year.
And you are talking about Jill, whom no one has seen for several years. Yes, before she looked older, she showed a strong character in extreme situations, but understand the designers (who may have changed since part 3), of course, given the current time, they decided to make her a younger curvy blonde. Although there is something wrong with the face. Perhaps the years she spent as an incubator for viruses did their job, but still ... ahem.
In the video with Chris's memories, she had dark hair, it's a pity the truth is that under the cap, and not under the beret stars)))

N
Nemesis 11.12.21

Do not drive away, in the Remake she is just the most beautiful. Exactly as a comp. model. Because nothing beats the art from PE3)

R
RUSS [waiting for Modern 11.12.21

not really ... and the part itself got sick

R
RUSS [waiting for Modern 11.12.21

Nemesis
+ 1. saw her myself. That is, art)))

T
Tim2000 11.12.21

In this part I did not like it, in others it is not a game ... yet. Sheva is better, she is the female face of this part, and they worked for her)))

B
Burnoutman 11.12.21

Jill is cool, but she was changed, but the desire to fuck her remains :)

S
SmilingWalkerXD 11.12.21

I don’t know ... On the one hand, it seems like nothing, on the other ... again this is the endowment of super-abilities X_X
Anyway, she pleased me with the blonde (although I still did not understand why Wesker painted her HD)