3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark devol 11.12.21 02:51 am

How did you like Jill Valentine in this piece? (Resident Evil 5)

Personally, I don’t. Where did the developers put her short hair from 3 parts. Yes, and she looked younger like that
156 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dankovsky 11.12.21

Nemesis, yes, it is)
VinchesteR-S, I would say that Ada is more romantic than sexy. And her profession is a spy (and not a special forces soldier).

S
SadSam 11.12.21

mark-666
Well, something like that I wanted to say)))

M
MINOR 11.12.21

Yes, the girl is super-duper!

Z
Zorran 11.12.21

YES ANIME RE5 !!!!

A
Asur2000 11.12.21

I didn't like it. Why remake the classic look from the first and third parts of this great game?

M
MetalObsidian 11.12.21

Jill 4REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER.

V
VanishingWalker 11.12.21

Super !!!!!!!!!! (Especially in a combat suit :)

D
Darknest one 11.12.21

I liked it very much. True, I have not played the first parts yet (I plan to fix it), but in the fifth it was done just super. And the battle with her is one of the most difficult in the game.

V
VanishingWalker 11.12.21

To be honest, the changes surprised me. If you compare with the 3rd and 5th, then Jill has changed not only in hair color :)

k
k1slim 11.12.21

The third part was better ... IMHO ..

D
Darmion 11.12.21

Although I don't like nikada to compare characters and say who is better, but from the moment I played RE for the first time (and this was in 2000) I liked Jill the most. Of course, after 10 years I saw the wrong Jill, but it's not surprising, everything changes over time. And if you answer specifically to the question, did you like Jill from RE5, then the answer is Yes.

At the beginning of the topic, it was said about her hair, well, in recent years, it's not that she couldn't grow her hair, she just might like this style more))

V
VanishingWalker 11.12.21

As a blonde, she is quite happy with me :)

D
DevilBringer911 11.12.21

I didn't like it in this part of Resident. In my opinion it was much better in 3 parts (Nemesis)

T
The dantonian 11.12.21

And I liked Pts. I started to look somehow more athletic.

r
rain31111 11.12.21

normal jill and fucking drive all sorts of crap!

K
Kextone 11.12.21

You cannot play for her. She fights like bl..t the last when you save her, and the reptile hisses. In general, and in general, in PE5, except for hatred, it does not cause anything. At least for me.

W
Wast46 11.12.21

Pigboy Who killed Kenny
Do you think when she was wearing that thing she knew what she was doing? She just followed Wesker's orders ...

A
AlonS18 11.12.21

a very niche girl !!!!

m
medvedj501 11.12.21

Of course Jill rules!

M
Marongo 11.12.21

I like it most of all here ... in part 5, so-so, as someone said - the eyes are close-set)))
PlayGround.ru
although this picture is also niche
pix.PlayGround.ru