3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark devol 11.12.21 02:51 am

How did you like Jill Valentine in this piece? (Resident Evil 5)

Personally, I don’t. Where did the developers put her short hair from 3 parts. Yes, and she looked younger like that
156 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avtoritarin 11.12.21

: Burnoutman: As I understand you !!!
No, you don't understand ...
I understand perfectly !!!)))

A
Asur2000 11.12.21

In the fifth part, Jill's skin became much paler. And why?

123chebur 11.12.21

Asur2000 There, if you delve into all the files that come across in the game, you can find texts explaining the pale skin color and bleached hair. This is a simple pigmentation due to the effects of a virus, if you do not go into details. And I think that it even suits her, I love women with pale skin.

S
ShаD 11.12.21

purely outwardly unequivocally-NO! at 3 was much better (

G
Guardian. 11.12.21

10/17/09 10:56 PM - in particular, the reason for this is the removal of antibodies from her body that provide resistance to Uroboros.

C
CyberHitler 11.12.21

She could not grow old, Wesker kept her in a cryogenic chamber

123chebur 11.12.21

Bacztarniy What nonsense? This is what you are writing about. You think in a cryogenic chamber it's the same as sitting in an incubator. A cryogenic chamber is a deep freeze of the body.

C
CyberHitler 11.12.21

Yes, it was, he cured her after the fall and froze her to be used as an experimental Uroboros project.

123chebur 11.12.21

Maybe so, but it seemed to me that she was in the bank. There were still a lot of people in capsules. And it was necessary to fight the U-8.

C
CyberHitler 11.12.21

Well?

K
Komodo Saurian 11.12.21

>>> She could not
grow old , Wesker kept her in a cryogenic chamber. Alexia Ashford has aged the same.

123chebur 11.12.21

Bacztarniy Well, I mean that she was getting old anyway. And she, like Chris, is over thirty years old. But her ass is like a seventeen year old girl. In general, she not only shoots accurately, but also a clever, beautiful woman and, of course, a Komsomol member.

M
Mr. Andersson 11.12.21

No, I didn't like it. She is so terrible, Sheva is a hundred times better.

[
[Inferno] 11.12.21

Normal.

d
darkbruce 11.12.21

In Jill from the fifth part, although the features of the former Jill from the third part are recognized, but not so much.
But, nevertheless, it looks very good.

123chebur 11.12.21

Here's a wonderful angle. And it's immediately clear why everyone loves Jill.

123chebur 11.12.21

Here's another little Jill.
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
And, of course, her rival.
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

I
Ivan190793 11.12.21

just cool

d
darkbruce 11.12.21

I liked the first, second, third and fifth pictures, 123chebur.
He painted himself, right? Class!
And the fifth one can already be placed in the new resident as a splash screen.
hmm, a little off topic ..............................

123chebur 11.12.21

darkbruce No. There is no time to draw art. So I just downloaded it. But all the pictures are really very good. I like them myself especially Sheva, the first picture.