3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xRaptor2231 11.12.21 02:51 am

Which class is better to play? (Dragon Age 2)

I can't decide who to play for help
134 Comments
Sort by:
l
limon991 11.12.21

Mage and warrior

s
schweppes13 11.12.21

Drawn to create a separate topic, just to help you choose a class? Read the rest of the topics, see the skill branches. And the topic is floppy.

D
DARK BATERS 11.12.21

Mr. Garrett's name ?! Do you still have doubts ?! Of course a thief ... ahem ... A robber !!!

V
VenomSRT 11.12.21

The robber - opens locks, wets in the neighbor, uses a bow. An excellent versatile GG. Now I am going through it for the second time. The first time I played as a warrior - I had to drag Varric to open the locks, but now I’m not worried.

W
Wlnamp 11.12.21

Laugh the magician - all the other magicians will become useless (2 magicians in the party are stupid and ineffective IMHO + magicians in this part of the UG are full - mana ends quickly, the crit chance at the end of the game is scanty - crit is gained by dexterity and magic without crit is kind of unhappy)
. there is no point in running two-handed (robbers and magicians inflict damage at times better, tanking with the main character is boring)
Laugh the robber - swing the bow, the bow decides

D
Denisko00762 11.12.21

Wlnamp
magicians may be UG, but magic looks spectacular

W
Wlnamp 11.12.21

The prices for cans in the game are unreasonably expensive if you play with garlic, on long bosses the magician sags in mana, the magician crit is an unacceptable luxury, the magician has little spell for a single target (if you play at a difficult level of the game, all spells on the area will kill party members more than mobs and the magician turns into a support whose current yearns for a 15% critical buff, an enchant of a weapon on the elements and the ability to heal)

D
Denisko00762 11.12.21

Wlnamp
well nikhera myself, and now the same thing, but in Russian

d
demont 11.12.21

I played as a robber, at the end of the game the crit chance is 116% (how can it be higher than 100 ???) Crit power 263% Trifle flies away from 1 hit, enemies are fatter from 2-4. very fat with 1 skill. In general, you throw a mark and then an Assassination attempt (his damage is over a thousand) and a sea of ​​hp flies away from the enemy.

I started playing a warrior with a two-handed .. but it seems to me it is not promising. Varric and Bethany and even stronger lupashat .. this is when you consider that there is a sword from the DLS without limitation in parameters. Yes, and when he passed by as a robber, he did not notice that there were good swords. all Damag have about 40. And this is like a straight dagger (and there are 2 daggers, and DPS is there for two hundred. Maybe two-handed people mow down enemies, but then slowly and slowly. Although I may be mistaken. .
Playing as a tank is boring, but tenacious)

I'll probably start playing for a magician, I think it will be more interesting)

V
VenomSRT 11.12.21

Denisko00762
Prices for healers in the game are unreasonably expensive if you play honestly, on difficult bosses the magician does not have enough mana, the magician has a critical hit - an unacceptable luxury, the magician has little spell on a single target (if you play at a difficult level of the game, all spells in the area cause damage party members more than enemies and the magician turns into an element of support which they carry with them only for the sake of spells for 15% critical strike, enchanting weapons for elemental damage and the ability to heal)

D
Denisko00762 11.12.21

VenomSRT
thanks.
translated through PROMT?

V
VenomSRT 11.12.21

demont
http://www.upload.ee/image/1190374/DragonAge2_2011-03-13_13-58-00-60.jpg
You have a hero 6 levels higher. How?
Denisko00762
No, manually. This is usually the slang of Lineage players. I once tried to play, so I hardly understand what it is about.

d
demont 11.12.21

Thanks for the screen. Well, yes, the stats are not very good, the crit chance is not impressive) (it must have been hard with Arishok), of course, skills save by + 50% to attack speed and the like)

A
Artego93 11.12.21

In my opinion, there are matters of taste =)
I most often play for warriors because I like to be in the center of the battle of
Magic, I prefer the sword

e
ewerlast 11.12.21

I play as a robber. I agree with DARK BATERS, the name Garrett decided the issue of choosing a class in favor of a thief!

M
MiGran 11.12.21

I'm playing for a robber)

R
Rock_Lobster 11.12.21

And I play as a tank, throw it into the midst of enemies with a provocation and until the end of the battle I switch to the rest of the characters. :) In general, I advise you to play for the robber.

M
Mr. Illusion 11.12.21

So for me it is more spectacular and more interesting to play with a horn than a magician (I did not play a warrior).

D
DevilBULL 11.12.21

I proshol for the magician (Mage-blood) is ryalno super cool)))
and war schA pass (with dvuhruchnym sword) blood and meat very much)))
Pat mozht and robbers pass

F
FamAlex777 11.12.21

at maximum or high graphics settings - of course a magician, and in a battle with bosses, a magician is needed and it is better when it is GG, and since each is interesting in its own way,