3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xRaptor2231 11.12.21 02:51 am

Which class is better to play? (Dragon Age 2)

I can't decide who to play for help
134 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirozhok-san 11.12.21

I play for the magician. I really like that they have been made more dynamic and the series of shots look nice. I use the pause to select an enemy to use my battle magic on.

R
Rosen killer 11.12.21

Blood mage rules IMHO

d
demont 11.12.21

Well, he started playing as a magician. Much more interesting than a two-handed warrior. I will pass as a magician, I will decide to play as a warrior)))) I just got used to playing fast characters)))
In the mass mix, the magician is very cool, and if you consider that this is a character with additional stats from books and other bonuses, then he has some kind of damage. (A firestorm on anders deals over 1000 damage in 10 seconds, but here resists play a role)
For comparison, the skill of a robber deals 1240 (at 24 lvl) to a single target and rolls back for a very long time)
So a magician, like GG, should be mega cool)

Although, in principle, if we draw such conclusions .. they say the magician pounds with skills, then the two-handed man also has skills there) Maybe he also chops everyone) (at least a trifle will fly away from any character with a couple of blows.

S
Sinking tichka 11.12.21

Nooo, he abandoned playing as a magician. A meager set of spells and, in general, some kind of sadness, foolishly waving his staff.

M
Marvelosi 11.12.21

I know that is not the topic BUT! Why a magician ?? what is so attracted to him? +) Explain ?? in almost all games people play the Magician why? I would be glad to read why you choose it, maybe there is a reason? =)

W
Wlnamp 11.12.21

maybe because everyone can swing with an ax and the subtle art of magic attracts some much more, IMHO the magician needs crit - what kind of magician is it without crit? but here it is very difficult for the magician to gain at least 30% crit at the end, and it is very difficult to throw the agility parameter to the caster, all the clothes added to the crit often go with the parameter + 4% physical damage - it is not clear how the magician should fly out from the sang, it calms the current that all bosses have a lot of armor and magic damage against them looks much more appetizing than physical

M
Maokai 11.12.21

Rosen Killer is
not a blood mage does not rule

W
Wlnamp 11.12.21

I want to upset all the magicians - the trainer has downloaded now to check some of my suspicions and they were confirmed !!! - there is no magic crit in this game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tobish even if you have a 110% crit chance for magic spells and an auto attack from a staff never uncriticals !!!!!!! if you like large numbers that fly out after crit and the very inscription is crit. blow, then the magician does not have all of this = (paradox but this is so - the magician does not have imbo damage

S
Sir godric 11.12.21

Warrior, he beats well at least in mass ...

M
Monkey wrench 11.12.21

For some reason, no one wrote about combos. The most effective of them, it seems to me, is when the magician finishes off the STUNNED (warrior-ally) opponents (sometimes 5x - 6x at a time). The coolest of the finishing spells - the Hammer of the Creator from the mage of strength (100 x 900% damage at 10m) and Paralyzing Bleeding from the mage of the blood (300 x 900% damage at 10m). + the magician of power has a cheating (IMHO) spell - Gravikoltso, which greatly slows down opponents in the area up to 18m.
Because specializations are available only to the GG, he must be the magician.

PS Crete sucks! Thoughtful tactical decisions and combined interclass attacks are cooler!

L
Leslie 11.12.21

How, I wonder, can dexta even theoretically affect the frequency of the magic crit ?? And interclass combos are just super!

W
Wlnamp 11.12.21

in the description it is written that dexterity adds a critical chance to ALL classes, but they forgot to add that magic does not critique at all)

d
darkNephilim 11.12.21

for the magician, with the correct development, it is most (pumping CD and MSh - there will be protection norms, and I recommend studying the schools of Elements and Beginnings on the attack, maybe then Spirit), although face-to-face with Arishok, you will need to be very careful ...

q
qwerty 911 11.12.21

in the first game he passed as a magician in the company of another magician, sly and warrior.
At first he hung up combos in the area, and whoever ran up doused them with cones + staff + lukar + one more staff + crossbow in war ... in short, rarely, who even ran ... was driven into magic and physique - a real tank. With mana, he solved the problem with various enhancements of its recovery in battle + the second magician increased ... Bottles accumulated uselessly ...
In short, it was really more interesting for a magician to walk due to a variety of tactics and hassle-free, with the right choice.
I want to start here as a magician too. Somehow I can’t believe that it was very much complicated in the second part ...

g
goodWiN77 11.12.21

Yes, for the magician you have to chop from the beginning)))) then only other classes to master!

k
k4rt0x4 11.12.21

about crit: even in the original DA, it was written about this in the game literature: the staff always shies with the same damage and it cannot have a crit, but it is much more difficult to defend against the magician's attacks.

q
qwerty 911 11.12.21

why the heck should you crit?
the magician deals the main damage with the spells - froze and smashed with something heavy - in a forehead, better than any crit from a weapon ...
and a staff is from boredom between casting ...
however (at least in the first part) the damage from the staff is direct depended on magical power, which was raised by magic and all sorts of dances with a tambourine in the form of a special. enhancements on clothing, skills, etc.

P
Pirozhok-san 11.12.21

Any class is worth playing =) I started with a magician, now there will be a warrior, and then a robber.

M
Monkey wrench 11.12.21

qwerty 911
In the second part, the developers removed all the usual combos such as the storm of the century, burning oil and breaking. Instead, the young Hawks were given a system of "stun the enemy and finish off the ability of a Persian of another class."

G
Gray Guardian Commander 11.12.21

Played as a two-handed warrior. Liked. Enemies die in droves. Fights involving a two-handed man are a real meat grinder)).
But the magicians seem to have been weakened, if only due to the fact that there are no more spell combinations (which is bad).